Junction Auto Sales

Junction Auto Sales

214 E Highway 30, Lisbon, IA 52253

Used 888-878-5905

Small town, famliy owned dealership with a non-commissioned sales staff and free CarFaxes!

Friendly and helpful

by from Stanwood IA |

Small town friendly and trustworthy. Service department is great! We have purchased two used vehicles from Junction and will go there again when the time comes for another one.

Spencer's review

by from Stanwood ia |

My family buys all their cars from JAS they are great people and will help you find whatever vehicle you are looking for. They are great with repairs and their mechanics have a lot of knowledge and will help you with whatever problem your vehicle has. They have a great selection for vehicles and I would defiantly buy my next car or truck from Junction auto sale.

Excellent service!!

by from Mechanicsville, Iowa |

A pleasure to work with! Fast and smooth process..this is our second vehicle from them....will absolutely buy from them again!!!

The best around!

by from Lisbon, IA |

I have purchased many vehicles over the years, and the process can be a time consuming and stressful, but not at Junction Auto in Lisbon Iowa. They are professional are courteous. Most importantly, they work to find the vehicle that fits your needs at the best price around. They have a terrific staff. If you're not shopping at Junction Auto, you're missing a great opportunity. Nothing beats small town service!

5 Stars All The Way

by from Solon, IA |

We just purchased a used vehicle from Tyler at Junction Auto. Overall a great experience. No pressure, laid back, and we got a very fair price for the vehicle that fits our needs perfectly. Thank you Junction Auto Sales!

Car dealer and service

by from Lisbon Ia |

The buying experience was amazing and great service. I take all my cars there to be serviced. Friendly and knowledgeable mechanic!

Would visit again

by from Iowa City, IA |

I scheduled a test drive via email. When I got there the car was out front and ready to go. I spoke with the salesman and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. They let my wife and I poke around and then take the car for a test-drive. I ended up not buying the vehicle, but that was because of the vehicle itself and me being very picky about features. I would gladly return to Junction Auto Sales as they had great service and a very good selection.

Junction Auto Sales responded to this review

March 10, 2015

Thank you for the kind words Josh. We're glad you had a good experience here. Feel free to reach out to us in the future if we can be of any service to you!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Clinton, Iowa |

My wife and I found Junction Auto Sales on line.From the time we talked to them on the phone to looking at the vehicle and eventually buying it, it was a great experience. They were very friendly, professional, and we got a great deal. Tyler and Andy were terrific!