Junction Auto Sales

Junction Auto Sales

214 E Highway 30, Lisbon, IA 52253

Used 888-878-5905

Small town, famliy owned dealership with a non-commissioned sales staff and free CarFaxes!

Good Selection to Pick From and Great Prices

by from Clarence, IA |

Junction Auto provides a good choice of quality late model vehicles to choose from on their lot at all times. The car lot and office are top notch, offering a great environment for purchasing a car or truck. Sales staff are very professional and help in choosing the right vehicle in a non-pressuring manner. Each vehicle on the lot receives a complete inspection by the expert shop staff before they are put on the lot for sale so the vehicle you choose to buy is ready to go home with you that very same day. Sales staff have access to local lenders if you need to finance your purchase and the rates and terms are very reasonable, if you qualify. Our family has purchased several vehicles in the past years from Junction Auto, the last two were a 2010 Ford F150 and a 2013 Town and Country Minivan, both with low miles and a great price. No problems nor any issues with our purchases. I recommend to my friends if they are looking for a late model vehicle, to give owner, Todd Sawyer and his staff an opportunity to show you what they have on the lot and kick some tires. I know where I will be going for our next purchase, Junction Auto, Lisbon, IA right on Highway 30.

Great to work with!

by from Marion |

I had a great experience working with Junction Auto on finding a vehicle! They were great to work with and made it a nice and easy process. They have a great line of vehicles and they stand behind them. Everyone there was very nice to work with and I will continue doing business with them in the future!

Friendly and helpful

by from Stanwood IA |

Small town friendly and trustworthy. Service department is great! We have purchased two used vehicles from Junction and will go there again when the time comes for another one.

Spencer's review

by from Stanwood ia |

My family buys all their cars from JAS they are great people and will help you find whatever vehicle you are looking for. They are great with repairs and their mechanics have a lot of knowledge and will help you with whatever problem your vehicle has. They have a great selection for vehicles and I would defiantly buy my next car or truck from Junction auto sale.

Excellent service!!

by from Mechanicsville, Iowa |

A pleasure to work with! Fast and smooth process..this is our second vehicle from them....will absolutely buy from them again!!!

The best around!

by from Lisbon, IA |

I have purchased many vehicles over the years, and the process can be a time consuming and stressful, but not at Junction Auto in Lisbon Iowa. They are professional are courteous. Most importantly, they work to find the vehicle that fits your needs at the best price around. They have a terrific staff. If you're not shopping at Junction Auto, you're missing a great opportunity. Nothing beats small town service!

5 Stars All The Way

by from Solon, IA |

We just purchased a used vehicle from Tyler at Junction Auto. Overall a great experience. No pressure, laid back, and we got a very fair price for the vehicle that fits our needs perfectly. Thank you Junction Auto Sales!

Car dealer and service

by from Lisbon Ia |

The buying experience was amazing and great service. I take all my cars there to be serviced. Friendly and knowledgeable mechanic!

Would visit again

by from Iowa City, IA |

I scheduled a test drive via email. When I got there the car was out front and ready to go. I spoke with the salesman and he was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. They let my wife and I poke around and then take the car for a test-drive. I ended up not buying the vehicle, but that was because of the vehicle itself and me being very picky about features. I would gladly return to Junction Auto Sales as they had great service and a very good selection.

Junction Auto Sales responded to this review

March 10, 2015

Thank you for the kind words Josh. We're glad you had a good experience here. Feel free to reach out to us in the future if we can be of any service to you!

Great place to buy a car.

by from Clinton, Iowa |

My wife and I found Junction Auto Sales on line.From the time we talked to them on the phone to looking at the vehicle and eventually buying it, it was a great experience. They were very friendly, professional, and we got a great deal. Tyler and Andy were terrific!