Carolina Nissan

Used 336-584-0201
Service 336-584-0201

VERY PAINLESS TRANSACTION!

by from Winchester, VA |

I recently purchased a vehicle from Carolina Nissan and was very pleased with how my transaction was handled. Bo and Ricardo were very professional and willing to work with me at every step. I am from out of state so I wasn't sure how everything was going to turn out... but it was as painless as can be, and they made it very easy. Thank you to the good folks at Carolina Nissan!! Would highly recommend! 10/10!

The Best Car Buying Experience In Town

by from Burlington. NC |

We are once again proud owners of a new car from Carolina Nissan. Mark Garner and his staff go above and beyond to make the car buying experience the best for you. Our first purchase was a 1997 pick-up (that we still own and drive) from them. I recommend that you go by and talk with Mark. I can promise that since this is our 7th Nissan purchase that Mark will find the best deal for you and your family.

Great To Work With

by from Burlington, NC |

My wife and I had a great experience buying our new Altima from Carolina Nissan! The folks there were professional, knowledgeable, and great to work with. We really enjoyed our car buying experience. If you are looking for a new car, we recommended visiting the folks at Carolina Nissan. They are the best!