Coastal Hyundai

915 W New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL 32901

New 888-484-0641
Used 888-927-4985
Service 855-222-4661

Free Lifetime Oil Changes with any New Car Purchase!

Highly Recommended

by from Oralndo |

Dealt with John and Brad.Best experience I have had in 2 decades of car buying around the central florida area.Negotiations were done via phone conversation.Paperwork was prepared upon arrival.Seamless efforts. Great deal on a 2011 Santa FE by the way!

Great Service and Prices

by from Bradenton, FL |

Purchased a certified vehicle from John Lyons, the internet salesman. I found the car I wanted on autotrader.com and got a very quick response from John. I told him upfront that I wanted a total out the door price including tax tag and all fees, and he sent me a breakdown without any hassle. Most other dealers I contacted beat around the bush and tried to get you to come in person to talk numbers. John was very straight forward and fair. When I got to the dealership the car was immaculately clean, serviced with an oil change, and had a full tank of gas. The entire process was seamless and easy. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone.

New Car with Rischi

by from Melbourne, FL |

This is the second car I have purchased from Rischi at Coastal. He is pleasant to work with and has most paper work completed before I even get there. I will continue to recommend my family and friends to go see Rischi. I was not even planning on buying a car, but the personal follow up with from Rischi with my purchase two years ago, kept me informed of the current specials.

RebeccaJP "New Car"

by from Melbourne |

It was time for me to get a new car. I had no idea what I wanted. I went to Coastal Hyundai to check out what they had to offer. I looked at several and drove four models. Wes was helpful and willing to put up with my indecision on which vehicle I preferred. I finally decided on a Sonata. I will refer my family and friends to Coastal Hyundai and Wes Baker.

GREAT, Friendly and not pushy salesmen

by from Melbourne |

My mothers car motor blew and she needed to purchase a car within the week. Dad died over the summer so this is the first major purchase she has had to do without him since the 60's, so of course I helped her. We visited EVERY car lot from Melbourne to Palm Bay, test driving an endless number of cars, brand new and used to see what was out there. The Coastal Lot was the first we went to, then last lot we visited. There was such a warm atmosphere at Coastal, no pushy salesman trying to steer my mom away from what SHE wanted to look at. Manny even came in on his day off, without telling us it was his day off, I know he did not want mom to feel pressured. Manny was willing to go above and beyond for my mother without bragging that he came in on his day off, we found out from someone else he was off that day. Spike (Sales mgr.), Candy (paperwork) and EVERY other person we encountered were fantastic! WE have already been telling everyone we see what GREAT people are at Coastal Hyundai!!!

These guys are great!

by from Melbourne, FL |

I've purchase three vehicles from Coastal. They are extremely professional, friendly and accommodating! I always recommend purchasing a vehicle from them! They make the process easy and quick! Both the sales department and the service department staff are exceptional!

Great Customer Service

by from Melbourne, FL 32904 |

This was by far the best car purchasing experience that my husband and I ever had. From the salesman Manny Rodriguez) to the sales manager (Spike Grimes) to the finance manager (Jeff Rich) to the assistant salesman (Hal Briner who showed us how the car operated) to the showroom (which was spotless and well organized and friendly).

Elantra

by from Melbourne,Fl |

We leased a 2015 Elantra. We are very happy,with our beautiful car. We were treated very well. We plan to purchase,or lease another car,from this dealership,after our four year lease.

My New Hyundai!!!

by from Palm Bay, Fl. |

Wes Baker worked with me Saturday and was fantastic. Paperwork finished quickly and I was very pleased at finding what I wanted so quickly and easily. In addition, he worked with the service dept as I had brought my other car in for oil change. Wes listened to what I wanted and showed me what I needed. Already looking forward to buying my next car from him. I bought a used car (not a Hyundai) from this dealership a few years ago and found that I much preferred Coastal Hyundai's service dept over the other car's dealership's service dept. So, I continued to bring the used car back to Coastal Hyundai's service dept unless I seriously had to take it to the other one. I feel that I've not only bought a great dependable car but already know that I'll have a great service dept.

My second purchase here

by from MELBOURNE, FL |

I was so pleased with my purchase here in the past that I went back and purchased another new car, both with Hal, he is the best and has your best interest first and foremost .Ask for Has you wont be disappointed

Very Satisfied

by from Palm Bay, FL |

My husband and I decided to look for a new car to replace the van that was sucking our bank account dry with the gas prices. We had no specific car or dealership in mind. We only had two requirements, one which we told the sales rep, one we kept to ourselves. The two requirements were good gas mileage and the monthly payment we wanted. When I pulled up I was greeted by Hal, I was actually trying to stall waiting for my husband to arrive. At this time we were simply "looking" no purchases were planned. Hal was wonderful and very informative on the vehicles. I explained that we wanted a 2014 that gets good gas mileage and affordable. He never once pressured me into looking at anything outside of what my request were. We also have our grandchild with us at the time, Hal also included her in the conversations. When it came time to "talking" numbers to see what they could offer us, I was completely impressed that they were able to get the price to where we needed it to be, without telling them that information. They truly made the selling process a breeze, so much that we left that night in our new Elantra !