Coastal Hyundai

915 W New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL 32901

New 888-928-6971
Used 888-927-4985
Service 855-222-4661

Free Lifetime Oil Changes with any New Car Purchase!

Highly Recommended

by from Oralndo |

Dealt with John and Brad.Best experience I have had in 2 decades of car buying around the central florida area.Negotiations were done via phone conversation.Paperwork was prepared upon arrival.Seamless efforts. Great deal on a 2011 Santa FE by the way!

I'm so happy!!!

by from Fort Pierce, FL |

I had been looking at cars online for awhile. I knew what I wanted to pay monthly, but was not excited about what that monthly payment would get me. My friend told me about the Veloster. I looked it up and decided that I could totally drive that car. It's different, turbo, and something that I could afford. But I was a little upside down in my MINI. I got financed through my bank and decided to go to Hyundai in Vero Beach. The sales person I was meeting was very nice and helpful. However, they did not have the car I wanted and the manager was trying to get me to buy the base model. I spent over two hours there and was exhausted. I told them that I could get a better deal somewhere else and left. The next day I decided to go to Hyundai in Melbourne. I didn't mind driving an hour to the dealership, as long as I got a great deal. As soon as I pulled in, I was greeted by James and another gentleman. They asked me if I knew what I was looking for, I told them, and James said that he had a car, but it did not have the tech package. But he asked if I wanted to test drive it anyway, since the car I test drove in Vero was an automatic and I wanted manual. I told him I definitely wanted to test drive their manual and to buckle up. The car handled great and I loved the horsepower. It had just about everything I wanted and James explained to me that the 7 inch multimedia touch screen, can be linked to Blue Link or my iPhone for navigation purposes. I really wanted a car with navigation and the tech package had it. But once James explained it to me, I decided that I could do without the tech pack. After that, it was just a matter of negotiating a deal. I didn't have any extra money to put down and my trade was not close to my payoff for it. So it started to look like I was going home without a new car. I really needed a car with warranties and I was really kind of down. Then the next thing I know, they were shaking my hand and telling me that I have a deal. I almost passed out. I was so happy. Now I'd have a new car and wouldn't have to worry about it breaking down. I was elated! James helped me get my stuff out of my old car and put it into the new one. He linked my phone to my new car and went over everything with me. They scheduled my first oil change for me and told me call or come in anytime with any questions. Everyone was professional, passionate about their jobs, and honestly was there for me and not what profit they were making. I have not had a buying experience like that in a long time, if ever. They didn't make much money off of me, but they really cared about my situation and wanted to help. I am recommending everyone to go to this dealer. James, Rishi, Lou and Jeff were awesome! They will definitely treat you right.

My car buying experince...

by from Rockledge, FL |

This was my first time buying a car ?alone?, without the assistance of my parents. I?d shopped around at a couple dealerships, where I left frustrated due to pushy sales men. My boyfriend and I decided to stop at Coastal Hyundai, just to look to see if they had any of the 2014 Elantra SE?s still in stock, we were not planning to buy, we didn?t even want to test drive, this visit, in our minds, was strictly to look at the inventory. When we arrived, our sales person, Bobby Sanchez, greeted us and asked what we were looking for. When we told him what we wanted, he immediately when searching. After finding the last one, I told Bobby I wasn?t trying to buy today, but if the number was the number that worked for me, I?d do it. Bobby made it happen! He was able to give me the price that I wanted all without being pushy. The last time I bought a car from a different dealer, I spent almost 4 hours in the office being pushed in every direction, and when it was all said and done left with a horrible head ache and not the excited ?I just bought a car feeling?. This time was COMPLETELY different. The whole process only took about an hour and a half, and most of that was due to the detailing of the car. I had a great experience, and have already told everyone that there is no better place to shop. Thank you Bobby for making this experience one that I can remember happily!

I dealt with John Lyons and he was superb!

by from Melbourne, FL |

I have never had such exceptional service at a dealership until now. John was phenominal from the moment I walked in the door. They did what it took to ensure my satisfaction and happiness in a vehicle given the unusual circumstances. They jumped through hoops and helped every step of the way. The deal had to be done and sealed with paperwork and vehicle ready within just a few hours and they made it happen with such a short notice. I will definately be back again and refer everyone I know to him.

Deal Done. Love the car.. I'm happy

by from Palm Bay, FL |

Fred K. at Coastal Hyundai sold me a black 2014 Hyundai Elantra SE on Friday, August 8th 2014 - just last week. Fred is a great salesman and knowledgeable of the vehicles he sells. Fred sold me a car with payments that fit my budget. He also sold my parents a 2014 Hyundai Sonata recently. It was a positive experience for them and they recommended I go see him for my new vehicle purchase. No regrets.

Good service; not pressured to buy.

by from Melbourne, FL |

My sales consultant was James Edobor. He was very friendly and professional. He listened to what I was looking for and how much I was willing to pay. He did not pressure or influence me to buy a car that wasn't right for me. He's a great asset to your dealership in Melbourne, and it would be a pleasure to do business with him in the future. In fact, because of James, I'm likely to come back when I need service or a new car.

Easy and quick but not rude and dirty

by from Melbourne, Fl |

I am a long time Toyota buyer and after we left Toyota for Chrysler and not being pleased. I was reluctant to buy anything other than a Toyota. I have recommended their cars to family and friends for years. Recently Toyota has grown vanilla and bland. I was looking for a family car but something that was a little more than a grocery getter. Something with some of today's best safety features, mainly bloodspot monitoring. I also needed a large trunk. The Sonata being the largest car in its class in every detention (except rear legroom and I am here to tell you I am 5'8" with the front seat adjusted for me there is plenty of room in the back for my kids) I bought the car from John and Brand. Poor Brand, I left some personal items in the first car I test drove and Brand hunted for 20 minutes for the first car we test drove. John made things smooth. Working with 3-5 people at once moving them from test drives, negotiations, paperwork to finance. I know they are there to make money but I came in where I wanted and knew I could end up and they beat my expected interest rate by 2%.

Great customer service

by from Melbourne,FL |

We had a wonderful experience buying are new car, Manny Rodriguez was such a great help he explained everything to us about the Santa Fa, we ended up buying a new car could'nt be happier great job Manny and everyone was so helpful would reccomend Coastal Hyundai to anyone. GREAT JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2014 accent

by from Melbourne fl |

I had the best experience ever with tony and brad. I didn't feel pressured at all and treat you like they've always known you. They both are upbeat and charismatic. I went in looking for a used car and left with a 2014 with a great deal! I will be recommending Hyundai, tony and brad to anyone looking for a car. Thanks guys!

LOVE LOVE LOVE my new Elantra!!!

by from Indian Harbor Beach, FL |

This is my 3rd Hyundai that I have purchased, 2 of them from Coastal the 3rd was back in the late 80's. Wes and Jeff are awesome at what they do. I traded in my 08 Sante Fe for a 14 Elantra and could not be happier. I will always do business with Coastal because I never feel hassled and I always get exactly what I want.

ronald williams

by from w. melbourne, fl |

this is the third Hyundai I have purchased at coastal and every time has been a good experience. there is never a feeling of pressure to do something that will be a disadvantageto me.