Rohrich Toyota/Scion

2020 W Liberty Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15226

Used 412-344-6012

Sevice and courtesy

by from Bethel Park, Pa 15102 |

Clay Cova the service advisor was courteous and explained in detail the recall work which had to done to my Corolla which included a state inspection. I found the lounge area to be clean and confortable with amenities. My stay with Rohrich was less than 1 hour and 30 minutes. To the Rohrich service personnel & mechanics, I say Great Job!

Great Service

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We scheduled our Prius V and Prius for service The Prius V 60K was completed in hours and you moved up the Prius 80K up a day and completed both by mid afternoon. Good work!!!

fast and friendly

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Setting up an appointment was easy, I dropped my at off the night before and the staff was quick and friendly.

Excellent Service, efficient, and Clean

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Just did a recall for my Camry, but the service advisor was excellent, efficient and friendly. This is my first time with Rohrich, and with my low mileage, I will return for future mile interval checkups/service..

Great Service and speedy service

by from Pittsburgh,PA |

The oil change was quick and efficient (I waited for the completion of my car) The waiting room was comfortable. The service men were professional and efficient!

A Great Experience...

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

We have purchased/leased cars for years from Rohrich primarily because of Mark Podrosky. He is the most trustworthy individual I have ever dealt with leasing or purchasing a car. There never is any anxiety while working with Mark. He makes you feel very comfortable and is extremely pleasant to deal with. We always feel we got the best deal we can get and he will insure we are very satisfied. Kristen Ehmann was extremely personable and knowledgable and was a pleasure to work with as well. I most certainly would request her in future dealings. We thoroughly enjoyed our experience with these two individuals and will continue our relationship in future car dealings.

Great service team!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

Service people are always pleasant, recognize me and my family. This service I was on a time crunch and they were able to prioritize the service so what had to be accomplished were done and I was able to make my other appointments.

Top of the line!

by from Pittsburgh PA |

My car was fixed in a timely manner. I had a ride from work to get my car. The employees are super curtious and knowledgeable - this also applies to Roger in the parts dept.

Caring Employees

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

While I was waiting to pick up my car one of the employees opened the doors for me and stopped to talk to me while I was waiting. He was very kind. He even checked to make sure my car was being brought done. It was very busy. Everyone seemed to be checking out at once. He stayed with me until my car arrived. He didn't have to do that...he could have went on his way but he didn't.

great service /facility very clean/ good coffee /

by from pgh pa |

I'm allways informed of my wait time .I needed a state inspection it was wasn't due till january which i completely forgot but was remined and they did it for me on my visit there that day. thank you.