Stapp Interstate Toyota Scion

Service 866-493-9751

Northern Colorado's Newest And Largest Toyota Dealership

Worth the drive!

by from Longmon, CO |

I am now a Toyota fan and specifically a Stapp Interstate Toyota Fan. I can't say enough about the service and level of customer care we received here. Aaron was awesome and Art Stapp was the icing on the deal. If you are even remotely interested in buying a vehicle, I HIGHLY recommend Stapp Interstate Toyota off I-25 @ Frederick. You will not be disappointed.

Fantastic Service Experience

by from Frederick, CO |

I've always experienced good service from Stapp Toyota, but my most recent service appointment was exceptional. Carol was excellent at explaining the specifics of the service (a 90,000 mile service interval, so not just a standard oil-change & rotate), how long the work would take, and arranging transportation for me while my car was being serviced. I've always been pleased with service at Stapp, but this latest experience was great! For what it's worth: to date, we've purchased multiple cars from Stapp (both new and used), and they've been the most pleasant dealership I've ever worked with. Believe it or not, I never felt any high pressure from the sales team, and the service and support has always been great.

Prompt, courteous, Excellent service

by from Erie, CO |

All services and needs for service have always been thoroughly explained. Very prompt and courteous.

Great Customer Service

by from Longmont, CO |

The service here is topnotch. Great customer service and courteous staff!

Vehicle Purchase Experience

by from Erie, CO |

Took my older 4Runner in for a problem and was provided a priority list to choose from and did have to leave the vehicle there until parts needed arrived. While there took walk on the lot and saw a vehicle was I interested in. Later spoke with Bruce Harrington who assisted me with questions about the vehicle. After our discussion my interest in the vehicle increased and I subsequently decided to purchase the vehicle if the terms were right. Bruce made the process easy, expedient, and friendly, fair, and I ultimately purchased and was very satisfied in the whole process. Thank you for making the whole process stress free and very satisfying. Something that I in the past hated to do but after my experience with Bruce will look forward to in the future when purchasing another vehicle from Stapp Interstate Toyota. Once again my heartfelt thanks.

Great Experience!

by from Superior, CO |

I purchased a certified pre-owned vehicle from Stapp Toyota a few weeks ago. The entire experience at Stapp was excellent and probably the smoothest car purchase I've ever had. Everyone was courteous, professional and efficient. Dana Gibbs in sales was great to work with. If I buy a Toyota again, I will certainly go back to Stapp.

Knowleagable sales consultant

by from Golden, CO |

On Jan 15, 2015 you gave us this review: 5.0 /5 Ron Dick was very knowledgeable of the Highlanders. I did my research before going to any dealers so I knew what I wanted. We discussed the accessory options available and he show me what they looked like by looking at the other cars on the lot. He also gave me recommendations on which options I should choose. It is great to find a sale consultant that "knows his stuff". I had a good experience with Ron.

Exemplary Service and fantastic people!

by from Broomfield, CO |

I brought my 2008 Sequoia in for an oil change the morning of New Year's Eve without an appointment. Not only did the Stapp Service Department accommodate me for the oil change but they found a leak in my water pump and replaced it at no cost to me that day. The Stapp Service Team is outstanding and they ALWAYS go above and beyond what is asked of them. I won't have my car serviced anywhere else. Fantastic organization and they have earned my loyalty for years to come!

Buyer

by from Longmon, CO |

Couldn't ask for a better experience. They worked with me to make sure I was satisfied.

stand behind their vehicles, and customers

by from denver, CO |

I have never been disappointed with Stapp service. Their customer care representative Jacqueline sorted out a misunderstanding with my extended service and maintenance contracts, and I was very well taken care of, with my 2010 Toyota. She really takes customer service to a higher personal level. Thanks.