Stapp Interstate Toyota Scion

New 866-739-6325
Used 866-857-4987
Service 866-493-9751

Northern Colorado's Newest And Largest Toyota Dealership

stand behind their vehicles, and customers

by from denver, CO |

I have never been disappointed with Stapp service. Their customer care representative Jacqueline sorted out a misunderstanding with my extended service and maintenance contracts, and I was very well taken care of, with my 2010 Toyota. She really takes customer service to a higher personal level. Thanks.

Seamless Buying Experience

by from Erie, CO |

Easy buying experience. Came in at 7:00 pm. Test drove a Tacoma by 7:45. Settled on price by 8:15. Drove away by 9:00 pm - an hour after they closed! The sales staff answered questions and made it a seamless experience.

pleasant buying experience

by from Laramie WY |

I recently bought a toyota from this dealership. I was looking for a specific color and interior at the time they did not have one on the lot but Ryan located one and had it delivered within two days. He quoted a reasonable price and the sale went smoothly and quick . pleasant experience I would go back again.

Great service

by from Longmont, CO |

I had a wonderful experience buying my car from this dealership. Dana was very helpful throughout the whole process, and helped me to find just the right car for me. I would recommend them to anyone.

used car purchase

by from Fort Collins, CO |

Haven't purchased a new or used vehicle in many years and was concerned over the procedure in today's world. Bruce at Stapp Interstate led me through the process and was extremely helpful at every step. Dealership is clean, friendly and professional. I would highly recommend it.

Great service department

by from Longmont CO |

I had excellent service last week for my Toyota Sienna. Nicole Duran in the service department has consistently provided the highest quality of service over many years. She has great knowledge but more than that, she is efficient, returns calls, tells me the straight-forward information about what my vehicle needs and is always kind and thoughtful. Nicole is the main reason I return to Stapp Interstate Toyota for my vehicle service.

Great experience buying a car with Stapp!

by from Boulder, CO |

I recently bought a car from Stapp Toyota. The experience was seamless from beginning to end. The only complication was that they found and received my car so quickly I had to have them wait a few days as I transferred money to cover the purchase!

Stapp provided a great buying experience

by from Lyons, Co |

I recently bought a used Tundra from Stapp Interstate Toyota, and I couldn't be happier. John Law was my salesman. He not only found the truck that I was looking for after I emailed him my wish list, but he worked with me on the price. In the end I ended up with a super solid value. There was never a bit of pressure from John or anyone else at this fine dealership. When I was about to drive off with the gorgeous new/used truck, and it became clear that there was only one key, their service department had a new fob made up in about 20 minutes. The next time I'm looking to add to the fleet of my small construction business, I'll undoubtedly call John Law & Stapp Interstate.

Great Service Department

by from Henderson, CO |

The staff at Stapp are just wonderful and very helpful. They got me in and out as they said they would. Each time I bring my car in for service it is a pleasant experience.

Outstanding Dealership!!!!

by from Thornton, CO |

By far the BEST car buying experience I've EVER had. My Wife and I went into Stapp Interstate Toyota expecting the traditional car buying experience and were blow away to discover how different Stapp Interstate Toyota is. 1st off they DO NOT have an F&I Departmant....we NEVER got passed between employees and Marcus Silva was fantastic and he did EVERYTHING for us! Since then we've visited the Service Department twice for routine maintenance which is FREE :) because of Toyota Care and the Service Department is just as AMAZING! They are fast, friendly and very patient with all of our questions. We are so thankful to have finally found Stapp Interstate Toyota and would HIGHLY recommend them to anyone who will listen!