Tremont Car Connection

Tremont Car Connection

101 South East Street, Tremont, IL 61568

Used 888-678-5997

Quality Pre-Owned Inventory

Treated right. Honest and fair!

by from Morton, il |

Dave is not a used car salesman. He's a preowned vehicle professional! There's a big difference! In my opinion this was my easiest car purchase I've ever made. I didn't have to haggle. His first offer was better than what I expected. We lost our car due to the tornados that hit the area. He came down on his price for us almost immediately. What a big heart! Visit his lot and see for yourself. Thanks Dave!

No sale here

by from Madison, WI |

I found a car I wanted and applied for financing through the link on their site. I did not get any response back. Then I called and talked with a salesperson named Brock, and he said that their online financing Does Not Work, and that I'm on my own for finding a loan. Found that same car at another dealership that had no problems getting me a few financing offers for me to choose from.

great car

by from Peoria, IL |

Found a great car here. They were great to work with. I feel like we got a great car. The entire process was good--nice people that worked with us to get a great car at a reasonable price.

Very Happy about my purchase!

by from Peoria, IL |

I never felt pushed into buying any of their cars, I was able to take the car to my mechanic and my convenience which was AWESOME! The car was a great buy and I am very pleased to have done business with them !

Fair price. Good deal.

by from Pekin, IL |

After locating the vehicle I wanted on-line, it was a pleasant experience dealing with Dave Fox. He is a very professional and easy to deal with. He was able to answer any questions about the vehicle. Paperwork was quick and easy.

Great Service

by from Virginia, Illinois |

I had a very pleasurable experience when dealing with them. I contacted them prior to making the drive and the helpfulness was very much appreciated. When I arrived I was greeted by a very nice young gentleman. Even though he looked to only be 19 or so he was very helpful and polite. He answered all of my questions the best he could. Upon returning from the test drive him and his father greeted us inside the building willing to help us with anything. Together they worked with us to make sure we could leave with the vehicle the same day. This is by far the best experience I have ever had when shopping for a vehicle. I will be returning to them for any future needs I might have for me or my family. I was also sure to make sure everyone knew where I purchased it and how helpful they were.

Great prices

by from waukesha, wi |

Thanks to their great prices I was able to get exactly the type of used car I had been looking for for almost a month near where I lived and wasn't able to find. Also recieved a very fair price for my trade-in and I live out of state and they were helpful and accomadating with that process. I have since heard from family memembers that live in that area that they have come across other people who have nothing but good things to say about Tremont Car Connection.