Pines Ford Lincoln

8655 Pines Blvd, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024

New 888-284-9755
Used 888-437-6838
Service 866-519-7176

Poor Service, why make an appointment

by from Hollywood, FL |

I made an appointment the day prior for an oil change. My appointment was at 8:00. It has been over two hours and I am still waiting for my truck. The service guy said sorry and I can talk to the manager if I want. Why make an appointment if your going to spend your day waiting for a service that takes twenty minutes. This will be the last time I bring my vehicle to Pines Ford for service as you have lost my business.

Miserable service department

by from Ft. Lauderdale, FL |

Took my car in for service on warranty claim. two days after car had been dropped off, dealership had not even submitted claim to warranty company. Of course they were telling me that they were waiting for authorization to start repairs? maybe if they put in for claim they could get authorization. I told advisor I would be in to pick up rental in the morning. I showed up and waited for advisor for 45 minutes. I guess he decided not to show up. Fortunately, another advisor helped me get into the rental and left a note for my advisor to call me and confirm the rental was ok. No call. Several calls to my advisor also went un returned. I then left several messages for head of service. He didnt call me back either until late next day. By then I had reached him but he didnt realize we had spoken. My advisor called me a couple of times with conflicting messages also not remembering what he had told me on previous occasions. I picked up my car only to find it filthy. Not even the courtesy of a wash to at least remove the greasy handprints from the mechanics. The next day I looked under the hood and found that I had no coolant in my radiator. i guess they dont think my car needs that. The overall experience was awful. I would NOT recommend anyone service their car here until they get their act together.

service

by from hollywood |

Was charge.89.00 for check engine light when it never was turned.on, they claim it was for diagnosis yet they found nothing wrong. But they did tell me that I need filter changes which they had told me a week ago. Service agent try to take you for all your worth

Pines Ford Lincoln responded to this review

November 25, 2014

Hi Teri, The $85.00 fee is our standard fee we charge to diagnosis your vehicle to find out what is causing the issue you were experiencing. We are actually cheaper than other service centers in our area. If you have any further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, Andrew

Amazing!

by from Miramar, Fl |

The best place to buy a car! I purchased a new Ford Mustang and the process was so simple. Literally in and out in 2 hours. The tank was filled and detailed as we signed the paperwork. The sales consultant John Ball made the whole experience stress free and quick, plus he was extremely organized and friendly. I have never met a more down to Earth and straight to the point sales person! Definitely go see him for a new car, you will NOT be disappointed. This place is so professional and efficient, you will love it from the minute you walk in until the moment you drive off in your new car.

Professional and Clean

by from Fort Lauderdale, FL |

We have our MKX serviced here and just bought a used MKS from them. I was impressed with the top notch service and salesmanship they gave us. Was looking for a new/used car and wanted a Buick or Chrysler. But the cars seemed subpar - so gave Lincoln a shot. Was I glad. They had the exact used car I wanted and the Saleslady (Gail) was so nice and know exactly what I wanted. Part of the reason I bought the car was because of the dealership and feeling very comfortable that they would stand behind their cars. If your looking for a Lincoln go there and ask for Gail. You will be glad you did. Also, the GM, Mario, bent over backwards to make sure the car was perfect.

BAD EXPERIENCE

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

Tried to negotiate through internet sales as I've done with my last two vehicles. The internet sales rep. was responsive and kind. I stated up front that I didn't want to deal with the "let me speak to my manager routine" well what happened..........you guessed it....the whole "let me speak to my manager routine" The General Manager was a latin chauvanist only addressed my husband, only shook my husband's hand. Loud macho fast talker. We walked out. Car leasing or buying shouldn't be a miserable experience. We didn't want to visit this Ford location because we had the same experience 10 years prior, walked out and bought a Ford Explorer at another dealership.

Pines Ford Lincoln responded to this review

May 31, 2014

Hi Diana, We are sorry to hear about the experience you recently had at our dealership. First of all, I'd like to apologize if you felt in anyway disrespected by our staff, that is not how we conduct business here at Pines Ford Lincoln. We've been under new ownership since 2010 and want to assure you that we've meet with the staff and have continuous improvement procedures in place to make sure this doesn't happen again. If there is anything I can do to resolve any issues you may still have, please feel free to contact me. Thanks, Andrew Bryant

Professional and Helpful

by from wellington, fl |

Wonderful experience. Very helpful. Juan, my salesman, and Gilberto, the finance man, were the best! I highly recommend these guys!

Excellent buying experience

by from Aventura, Fl |

Ample facilities, family feeling dealerhip, proffesional staff, great experience.

Too many add on"s

by from Camarillo, Ca |

Made an offer on a 2006 Lincoln town car. However, they had too many add-on after the offer.They can certainly do business any way they choose, but I feel when dealing on the computer they should shows their actual sales price....

Great Dealership To Buy A Vehicle

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

We at A Aba Cab Limo in Fort Lauderdale, Florida would recommend buying your new Ford or Lincoln vehicle at this dealership. The dealership is state of the art. The people and service are outstanding. aabacablimo.biz