Pines Ford Lincoln

Used 888-437-6838
Service 866-519-7176

Professional and Helpful

by from wellington, fl |

Wonderful experience. Very helpful. Juan, my salesman, and Gilberto, the finance man, were the best! I highly recommend these guys!

Excellent buying experience

by from Aventura, Fl |

Ample facilities, family feeling dealerhip, proffesional staff, great experience.

Too many add on"s

by from Camarillo, Ca |

Made an offer on a 2006 Lincoln town car. However, they had too many add-on after the offer.They can certainly do business any way they choose, but I feel when dealing on the computer they should shows their actual sales price....

Great Dealership To Buy A Vehicle

by from Fort Lauderdale, Florida |

We at A Aba Cab Limo in Fort Lauderdale, Florida would recommend buying your new Ford or Lincoln vehicle at this dealership. The dealership is state of the art. The people and service are outstanding. aabacablimo.biz

Great Experience - Rolando Caceres

by from Miami, FL |

Communication leading up to visit was outstanding. Arrived and less than 1 hour I left with a very fair deal on a used, 2011 KIA Optima. My trade in offer was very fair. The process was painless, very friendly and there was no pressure. If every car buying experience was like this, car salesmen would have a much better reputation. Roly Caceres was outstanding. I would not hesitate in returning to Pines Ford and working with him again. I highly recommend this dealership.

2011 F250

by from Port st Lucie Fl |

Made deal with salesman over phone and email went good . Got deal hammed out , worked on it fri & sat all set for pick up sun. Made 2 hr drive to get my new truck right the salesman I worked with was not working but paper work all set , come in sign and go home happy. RIGHT!!!!!! Paper work was made out $3,000 more than deal was made for not real happy. Took truck home for $1,000 more than deal was for . So far nice truck but don't think I ll be going back

Worst service dealer ever!!!

by from Pembroke Pines, FL |

This guys are totally joke... Even it's very possible that themself were wrtitten the couples of good reviews. I hope you cars.com can see from wich i.p. adress comming this reviews from.

Terrible Dealership

by from Plantation, FL |

These guys are a complete joke. I know first hand having bought from them before. Buyer beware! This dealership has a really bad habit of selling broken vehicles. I negotiated the repairs that needed to be done and had to fight tooth and nail to get them into the deal and had to practically climb Mt. Everest backwards to get them to do the work. The truck I bought from them was in the shop only three days after I bought it, and when I approached them about the matter, they actually told me "Well, that's how as-is works pal. Maybe we could interest you in a trade in?". That comment was made four days after buying the vehicle. As if that weren't enough, they actually overcharged me on the title/registration crossover and tried to tell me I owed them on it!! HA! Believe me when I tell you that if you need to pick up a truck, This is the WORST Ford dealership in Broward, and quite possibly all of SoFla.

How buying a new car should be...

by from Ft. Lauderdale, Fl. |

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had. Great price, no bull; no one tried to sell me anything I didn't want like those oil change policies or extended warranties. Everyone was professional, friendly and genuinely wanted my business and appreciated my business. I will go back there when I need a new car.

Great Service

by from Miami |

No games, very professional. Received all the information I asked for