Gunn Acura

(4.0) 4 Reviews

11911 IH 10 West, San Antonio, TX 78230

Disappointed Once Again...

by from San Antonio, TX |

I purchased a used vehicle from Gunn Acura abut one year back. We also own a Honda Odyssey and have always had it serviced at Gunn Honda down the road. We have never had service issues with Gunn Honda, even with them doing tremendously more volume then Gunn Acura AND that the Honda is supposed to be the "lesser" product line versus the Acura. But here is a summary of the pathetic service experiences we have endured with Gunn Acura: scheduled two appointments on-line only to NOT be in the system BOTH times upon arrival, two times the maintenance indicator light was not reset, and never have we waited two hours or more at Gunn Honda for basic service. My business has been blessed this year, and my intent was to purchase another MDX at years end. However at this point, I do not intend to return to Gunn Acura. For the caliber of vehicle, I expect much more on the service side. I have read several other reviews on Gunn Acura stating the exact same problems I have noted here. This leaves me feeling that the service department at Gunn Acura is not professional, not dedicated, and lacking in proper management and oversight. Should i have the capability to open an Acura dealership in San Antonio, it would be very simple to out perform Gunn Acura by simply catering to the clients in a proper manner. I believe that by having a general monopoly in San Antonio as the only Acura dealership they have chosen to become complacent in their service. Just in case their market research indicated otherwise, servicing vehicles is more often than not tedious, money you can think of many other ways that you would like to spend, and typically a weekend chore that is time you would rather spend elsewhere. Thus, having a service experience that actually helps ease the stress of maintaining a vehicle is critical to the overall experience of owning that product.

Gunn Acura responded to this review

July 12, 2014

"Brian, we are truly sorry to hear that your experience at Gunn Acura did not meet your expectations. It is disappointing to hear that our service department did not provide you with the professional and smooth process that you were anticipating upon arrival. In order to better assist you with the issue at hand, we would like to talk with you about your experience. Please contact Eric Scott, at 210-696-2232​ for more help."

A very satisfied customer

by from San Antonio, Texas 78247 |

On 19 April 2014 I was introduced to a sales person by the name of Brian Wallace. My 2010 lease of my 2010 TSX was expiring. Brian starting assisting me with checking into the status of my account. I was very impressed with the manner in which Brian started checking into my account. He kept me well informed on every process. To make a long story short, with Brian assistance this turned out to be the best experience I have every had with a salesperson and Dealership. With his assistance I was approved for upgrading my lease to a 2014 Acura TSX. I am hoping the right people will see this so that Brian can receive proper recognition for his outstanding service.

Awesome Service Manager

by from Bulverde, TX |

Awesome does not adequately describe Patricia Enriquez's attention to detail, professionalism and can do sprite. As the Gunn Acura Service Manager, she goes above and beyond to assist her customers fine solutes to their problems as well as recommending the proper course of actions to resolve the problem and to prevent other problems. In my over 60 years of driving automobiles, I have never experiences such great service from a dealership. Please express my thanks for all the help she has provide me since I moved to San Antonio, 6 years ago. Thank you. Charles W. Cheatham

Great customer service

by from San Antonio, TX |

Went in to look at a used truck and I walked out with it two hours later. Gave me a great price for my trade in more than bluebook value.