iDrive Autohaus Ltd.

2810 NE Broadway St, Portland, OR 97232

Used 866-981-9017

were is your BMW 840 ?

by from lynbrook NY |

I sent the company two E mail's in a course of two weeks , requesting imfo on a BMW 840 that they are trying to sell. The car has a salvage title, they claim the damage is nothing to worry about, but they never answer their E mail's ..:doe's this car exist? could it be a scam? WHO KNOW'S !!!!

Great car, great experience

by from Seattle, WA |

I was shopping from out of town. I spoke with Sami over the phone, then had my friend take a look at the car before I bought it. Sami was honest, and the car exceeded my expectations in every way. Sami is responsive and honest. I will certainly be in touch w/ him when I'm in the market again.

Best Experience

by from Everett, WA |

"Sami (the owner and Lynette his associate)gave me the best experience in buying a used car. I live in Everett WA and saw his ad in cars.com. I called Sami, asked him a lot of questions and he answered them all. His expertise in describing the vehicle I wanted encouraged me to drive to Portland, OR ready to purchase exactally what I had envisioned. I give this dealership a 5 star rating! Satisfied customer Tom

Mercedes for Him and Her

by from Portland |

I recently purchased two C class Mercedes for my wife and I. The experience went very well. The owner, Sami worked with me and my financial institution to make the process go smoothly. He made sure that we were happy and left with a great detail job on both cars. Thank you

Great experience

by from Portland, OR |

After searching long and hard, I was fortunate enough to find the car I wanted at iDrive Autohaus. The moment I walked in, I could tell this was going to be a different car buying experience. Instead of feeling like I was being put through a game, I felt as though I was dealing with a friend. Sami was open, honest, and didn't put any pressure on me to buy anything. Lynette kept my kids busy with Christmas coloring and even hung up their finished products. If you're looking for a BMW, Mercedes, or Audi, you only need to look here. My experience was so positive, I encouraged my dad to go in and look for his car, too.

Great experience

by from Sheridan, Oregon |

Sami (the owner)made my car shopping experience a real pleasure. I would highly recommend him and his assistant for helping to make a used car purchase.