Imports of Tidewater

Imports of Tidewater

5020 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Used 888-596-3349

We specialize in lifted diesels and muscle cars! Ask for Jeff Saxon.

Very Happy!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Very happy with the entire process. My husband and I were recently shopping for a particular type of truck and, although he didn't have it at the time, Jeff Saxon was able to locate the EXACT truck we were looking for in a pretty short time frame. We had shopped a number of other dealers, both local and out of town, but Jeff was more knowledgeable about trucks than most of the places we visited and made us feel really comfortable and the entire buying process really easy!

Great people

by from Virginia Beach |

While trying to sell my truck privately, I received a call from Ashley at Imports of Tidewater. Normally, you would expect a dealer to give you some ridiculous low offer but they gave me top dollar for my truck without any haggling on the price. The whole experience was extremely quick and easy. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone looking to buy or trade their diesel truck. Excellent customer service

Best Buying Experience EVER!!!!!

by from Newport News Va |

I am the proud new owner of a 04 F250 Harley Davidson Edition Truck. My entire experience was Awesome from the time i got there to the time i left. We pulled up and was greeted by Jeff Saxon, who then showed me around what i call the Mens Playground, I never was asked the regular questions that a salesman usually asks like "are you paying with cash, or financing" or :how much are you looking to spend". I felt completely like i was at home looking and picking threw trucks, He treated My entire Famliy like we where his own and it was a great feeling not to be pressured. The entire processes was fast and easy, in and out in less than an hour and a half. i recommend seeing this place for all things trucks!!!

Buyers beware!

by from Va beach, va |

Please oh please don't take these guys word for anything. I bought a 2006 f250 super duty and was told it went through a extensive inspection to make sure everything was great. I understand that some things are impossible to predict, but when I took it in right after I got it for my own inspection, the oil was sludge, there were 2 cracks in the exhaust pipes, and so many other obvious things that they obviously knew and purposely left out. I now understand why they were so persistent to refuse me to have my macanic to look it over. Just do your homework or shop somewhere else.

Great experience Jeff Saxon

by from Virginia Beach |

I bought a 2005 F250 Harley Davidson addition from Jeff Saxon in February 2014... I had made muliple trips to the dealership and was looking for a particular type of truck... He called me everytime they got a new shipment of trucks in, and I finally found the right truck... I didn't have the same salesman pressure with Jeff as I've experienced with other people in the past he was just very knowledgeable about the truck and really stood behind everything he promised to do as there were a couple of issues that needed to be addressed... I will definitely do business with Jeff again and plan on sending any friends I have that are looking for trucks to him..

polished lemon trucks

by from virgina beach, virgina |

I Bought a 2006 f350 6.0 Amarillo which can be seen on their web page of previously sold vehicles two years ago. truck had wear which dealer was supposed to repair, left truck with dealer for two days to have leather and arm rest repaired/ replaced, dealer did not replace arm rest, only put a cover over arm rest, never repaired seat, less than two weeks later fuel pump failed, truck was found to have massive problems, cracked heads, plugged egr, fouled intercooler, split intercooler tube on bottom half, unable to see until removed, hub sensor codes had been cleared and previous engine codes erased, found later by freedom ford, and differential was not aligned with lift, aftermarket stereo was improperly installed, and had to be removed after harness started to smoke due to faulty wiring. Truck ran 20,000$ in repair, and has spent more time in the shop than on the road. i would hope these guys stop selling worn out almost dead diesels.

Beware

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Horrible shady liars. Please before purchasing a vehicle from these guys do your research. They are selling vehicles at 125% above what they are worth. I have seen exact pictures on craigslist of trucks thousands of dollars below what they purchased from other dealers and are selling the exact same truck for thousands more with out doing anything to them. If you want a "Lifted" Truck, buy one and lift it at pungo yourself.

Great service, good prices.

by from Virginia Beach |

Jeff Saxon was very helpful in completing my transaction. They offered a very fair price for my trade-in and the car I purchased was priced reasonably and was described perfectly. I would recommend to anyone looking for a used car or truck.

great service

by from va beach va |

The overall service of imports of tidewater was exceptional.When i arrived i was immediately assisted by Jeff Saxon, who helped me to leave shortly after with the vehicle of my choice.

2006 Corvette Z06

by from Arlington, VA |

Bought a used 2006 Corvette Z06 from these guys in December 2012. I drove 3 hours down from the DC area, they had the car sitting in the lot when I got there. Took it for a test drive, signed the paperwork, and drove it off the lot in less than an hour. All of this on a Sunday when they are normally closed. Jeff is great to deal with and extremely honest and straightforward. I highly recommend these guys and look forward to many years with my new Z06.

Bought a Jeep.

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

I bought a Jeep Wrangler off of these guys in September 2012. The day I bought it I was really pleased with my buying experience and my salesperson seemed to be an alright guy. The only thing that was visibly wrong with it were the locks which they fixed even though they mounted them horizontal instead of vertical like a normal door lock. A few days after purchase the check engine light came on. So I called the dealer expecting some kind of help to which he informed me that he had CLEARED THE CODE PRIOR TO MY PURCHASE and DID NOT INFORM ME OF THIS WHEN I WAS BUYING. He tells me that the issue was caused by a gas cap so I replace that and again the engine light come back on. So after that they said "Okay, bring it in and we'll fix it" I left the thing with them for 3 days for them to service the brakes and fix the engine light issue (they claimed it was the evap canister this time) and 2 days after getting it back the light came back on. These guys are incompetent and I would not recommend anyone dealing with them. After that I was just fed up with those guys and sucked it up. The fix turned out to be replacing the hoses in the evap system and running seafoam through it. Took me all of an hour. Extremely disappointed with the whole process.