Imports of Tidewater

Imports of Tidewater

5020 Virginia Beach Blvd, Virginia Beach, VA 23462

Used 888-596-3349

We specialize in lifted diesels and muscle cars! Ask for Jeff Saxon.

Very Happy!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Very happy with the entire process. My husband and I were recently shopping for a particular type of truck and, although he didn't have it at the time, Jeff Saxon was able to locate the EXACT truck we were looking for in a pretty short time frame. We had shopped a number of other dealers, both local and out of town, but Jeff was more knowledgeable about trucks than most of the places we visited and made us feel really comfortable and the entire buying process really easy!

F250 7.3

by from Newport news,VA |

Purchased a black 7.3 from here a few weeks back and overall was great. They were always ready to help with any questions and concerns I had. While test driving the truck the heat was not working and as soon as I returned and told them they had their mechanic working on it and fixed in under 5 mins! I was very impressed again overall with customer service and them staying open later than they needed to make sure everything was straight. I highly recommend Imports of Tidewater for anyone looking for a diesel, or car I didn't know they also had a car dealership across the street. If I need anything done to the truck or have any more questions Im not going to hesitate calling and know my issues will get solved!

hooked up!!!

by from Virginia beach va |

For years I have admired the trucks at imports of tidewater! When it was time to buy one Jeff Saxon hooked me up with a sweet ride! These guys are very knowledgeable and were able to answer all my questions. They made the entire experience easy and painless. They have also been helpful after the sale to support anything I needed. Thanks for everything!!!

Great service!!

by from Virginia Beach, VA |

Everything was amazing. Worked with you, had a great selection, extremely friendly, and overall awesome place to buy your vehicle. I HIGHLY recommend.

Great service. Know how to talk to people

by from Chesapeake |

Any questions concerns you may have he will figure out. I really wanted a VW cc and it just wasn't in my price range. And Jeff seemed kind of upset for me cuz he couldn't get me that. And it just shows how much he cares for each customer. And he WILL work with the prices as best he can. Definite must buy from this dealership

Great dealership and great salesmen.

by from Virginia beach, Virginia |

Great prices on trucks and they actually know what they are talking about. Jeff made this process extremely easy and is still standing by his word with helping with every problem. Problems are quickly resolved with no hassle. If something is on the truck that I didn't like or something extra is wanting he not only makes it happen but put the time and effort into making appointments and scheduling around me. I will continue to buy trucks from trucks of tidewater. Their finance manager Tyler also made this process easy and worked with me in meeting my budget.

Great customer service, great prices!

by from Chesapeake, VA |

Every employee is extremely personable. They continue to go out of their way to get my family and friends into the best vehicles that fit their budget and price plan. I don't know anyone who has been unsatisfied with their customer service as well as their ability to cater to your wants and needs. Everyone always ends up spending less than they were prepared to. Would highly recommend over any other dealerships in the Chesapeake or Virginia Beach area. If your looking for a great car buying experience, ask for Jeff Saxon!

Thank you Cars.com & Imports of Tidewater !!

by from Va beach , Va |

Thank you so much Cars.com for referring to Imports of Tidewater. Jeff Saxon & his team did an outstanding job.

Very impressed!!!

by from Virginia Beach VA |

The first car I have purchased from Imports of Tidewater. I will do it again and again, no doubt. Jeff and Tyler were fantastic. I had an idea what i was looking for, but got so tired of running around to different places. I wasn't finding any decent trucks, and even the "no pressure" dealers felt a little shady. I listed the specs of what I was looking for in a vehicle and immediately narrowed Jeff narrowed it to 4 or 5 that fit the bill. Still those trucks didn't give me the warm and fuzzy feeling you get when you know that this is the truck. Jeff could tell that I didn't seem too impressed. Then he went on to tell me he had the exact truck that fit my specs but one model year newer. My wife, daughter, Jeff and I jumped in a truck and drove the 10-20 miles away to the shop that was installing the lift on the truck and new wheels and tires. As I was sitting in the truck during the drive to Pungo Off-road, All I was thinking about was "man I'm wasting this guy's time and money" my wife was angry my daughter was sick(she was 18 months at the time). We got there and it wasn't ready. But when Jeff asked if we could go in an take a look at it. It was the exact truck I had in my mind inside and out. I was thrilled. He bought us dinner while we waited. Oh, and the truck it drove like a champ from Pungo back to their Virginia Beach dealership. The only drawback: the trucks and cars are all high quality and priced right, so you need to act fast! If you see the car or truck you want, you probably have to pull the trigger quick. I would absolutely recommend Imports of Tidewater to anyone looking for a high quality used vehicle. Ask for Jeff Saxon!

Great people

by from Virginia Beach |

While trying to sell my truck privately, I received a call from Ashley at Imports of Tidewater. Normally, you would expect a dealer to give you some ridiculous low offer but they gave me top dollar for my truck without any haggling on the price. The whole experience was extremely quick and easy. I would definitely recommend this business to anyone looking to buy or trade their diesel truck. Excellent customer service

Best Buying Experience EVER!!!!!

by from Newport News Va |

I am the proud new owner of a 04 F250 Harley Davidson Edition Truck. My entire experience was Awesome from the time i got there to the time i left. We pulled up and was greeted by Jeff Saxon, who then showed me around what i call the Mens Playground, I never was asked the regular questions that a salesman usually asks like "are you paying with cash, or financing" or :how much are you looking to spend". I felt completely like i was at home looking and picking threw trucks, He treated My entire Famliy like we where his own and it was a great feeling not to be pressured. The entire processes was fast and easy, in and out in less than an hour and a half. i recommend seeing this place for all things trucks!!!