Galesburg Toyota

2763 N Seminary St, Galesburg, IL 61401

New 888-454-0827
Used 888-853-2147
Service 888-452-1590

A no cost scheduled maintenance plan with 24/7 roadside assistance. Now that's caring for you and your car.

Fantastic from top to bottom

by from Bloomington, IL |

I live a few hours away and bought a used car from galesburg toyota. I begun my car buying experience with Melissa who was prompt responding to all my questions and extremely polite. Then when traveling to the dealership my sales person was polite and easy to talk with. I bought the car and took it home. Here is where it gets better. I had a check engine light a few days later from a very random part going out. I contacted the back and they were more then happy to help. I've worked in customer service for a number of years and this dealership has it down. I cannot recommend them enough and you will not regret going to this dealership full of wonderful people

Purchase for 16 year old daughter.

by from Atlanta, GA |

Found the vehicle online while looking at several all over the country. Corresponded with Melissa Spence and she always responded quickly. She was accommodating and patient. I wasn't able to fly up for almost two weeks from the time I first contacted her. We flew into Peoria, IL which was 40 minutes away and finished the test drive and purchase in about an hour. The vehicle was as advertised and priced competitively. Melissa and Greg were easy to work with and the rest of the staff was friendly. We drove the vehicle home without a problem. Would definitely consider them again if the circumstances were right.

THey remove negative reviews..

by from Monmouth, il |

Terrible dealership. Very dishonest. I will not be returning and will never recommend them to anyone.

Great Staff

by from knoxville, Il |

Me and my husband went looking to buy a used car. Brandon Cooper greeted us and asked us a few questions. We Came to find out that Buying a new car with incentives was a better way to go. Brandon was very kind and walked us through the whole sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Relatively painless!

by from Dahinda |

Thanks Brandon Cooper for the "painless" car shopping experience! We discussed our options, drove cars and made our decision. I rate car shopping right up there with a root canal but we made the decision without Novocaine!!

Tom & Debbie Downs

by from Bushnell, IL |

Brandon Cooper is an awesome salesperson.!!! There were salespeople from a main office and we had a little misunderstanding with one of them but Brandon smoothed things over. He was right on about the style of vehicle we wanted and how much we wanted to spend. He is a great asset to the Dealership.

wife a car

by from Galesburg Il. |

This year we have bought 3 used cars and have had a very good experience with all the sales staff.

Individual

by from Fairview, Illinois |

Had very courteous, polite, informative & timely experience when shopping for a new car at Galesburg Toyota in Galesburg, Illinois 61401. Our Sales representative Brandon Cooper was very cooperative and helpful with all questions we had in purchasing our 2012 Toyota Camry Le

Great Staff

by from knoxville, Il |

Needed a new car after collison with deer

by from Avon, Il |

We owned a Toyota Corolla that was totalled when it collided with a deer. We visited Galesburg Toyota and Brandon Cooper was very helpful and knowlegeable in finding us just the car we were looking for. The business manager Tony Batson got us the financing right away and in just 2 hours we were in our new 2011 Toyota Corolla. We would highly recommend this dealership to our family and friends.