Galesburg Toyota

2763 N Seminary St, Galesburg, IL 61401

New 888-454-0827
Used 888-853-2147
Service 888-452-1590

A no cost scheduled maintenance plan with 24/7 roadside assistance. Now that's caring for you and your car.

4th new Toyota

by from Peoria il |

We have bought 4 new vehicles from Brandon. He has always been our car guy.He makes the process fairly easy. On the other hand I don't particularly care for the the managers. They are very condescending , furthermore I prefer to buy local and Brandon has always been good to us.

Very happy!

by from Monmouth,IL |

We are very happy with the purchase of our 2015 highlander. The salesman was very knowledgeable and everyone was so polite and friendly. I had been to a competitors previoulsly and the salesman only shook my husbands hand and not mine, which you can imagine made me want to turn around and leave immediately. Thanks for making the experience very nice.

great and Enjoyable experience

by from Galesburg, IL |

The overall process from choosing a vehicle to the service and finalization was phenomenal! Jarvis took his time with us, walked us through the process and never made us feel pressured. His personality is fabulous and he and the staff made us feel welcome and comfortable from the moment we stepped foot in the dealership. We went in to inquire about one vehicle and ended up with 2...both at a great deal. We were so blessed to have a salesperson like Jarvis! And the lounge area w as worth any wait!

Great Buying Process!

by from Roseville |

We have bought, two new Toyota Sienna vans. Our salesperson Brandon makes the process so easy. Also their prices beat everyone in the tri-state area!

Great sales, great service, friendly folks

by from Rio, IL |

We've owned eight Toyotas over the last 36 years, the last four of which were purchased from Galesburg Toyota. We had some mediocre sales and service experiences about 20 years ago, but soon after that they turned things around dramatically. We now go to them for everything and would recommend them to everyone. Everyone there, from management to sales and service, does a great job and treats all their customers, as far as I can tell, as VIP's. They were very helpful and patient in guiding us through the purchase of a new Prius, the finest car I've ever driven.

Outstanding Sales,Service,Management

by from Galesburg Illinois |

These guys are the real deal I have owned 5 Toyotas and purchased 3 from this dealership. The salesman Tim Ellison was a pleasure doing business with on all 3 purchases. The service people the best of all the dealerships I have experienced in the past. What you expect from a dealership good old customer service yet being able to provide the latest and greatest in dealership services.

Fantastic from top to bottom

by from Bloomington, IL |

I live a few hours away and bought a used car from galesburg toyota. I begun my car buying experience with Melissa who was prompt responding to all my questions and extremely polite. Then when traveling to the dealership my sales person was polite and easy to talk with. I bought the car and took it home. Here is where it gets better. I had a check engine light a few days later from a very random part going out. I contacted the back and they were more then happy to help. I've worked in customer service for a number of years and this dealership has it down. I cannot recommend them enough and you will not regret going to this dealership full of wonderful people

Purchase for 16 year old daughter.

by from Atlanta, GA |

Found the vehicle online while looking at several all over the country. Corresponded with Melissa Spence and she always responded quickly. She was accommodating and patient. I wasn't able to fly up for almost two weeks from the time I first contacted her. We flew into Peoria, IL which was 40 minutes away and finished the test drive and purchase in about an hour. The vehicle was as advertised and priced competitively. Melissa and Greg were easy to work with and the rest of the staff was friendly. We drove the vehicle home without a problem. Would definitely consider them again if the circumstances were right.

THey remove negative reviews..

by from Monmouth, il |

Terrible dealership. Very dishonest. I will not be returning and will never recommend them to anyone.

Galesburg Toyota responded to this review

October 15, 2014

Candace, We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused. I'm not sure what we were dishonest about? Thanks for your time.

Relatively painless!

by from Dahinda |

Thanks Brandon Cooper for the "painless" car shopping experience! We discussed our options, drove cars and made our decision. I rate car shopping right up there with a root canal but we made the decision without Novocaine!!