Montrose Kia

5033 Detroit Road, Sheffield Village, OH 44054

New 888-297-2589
Used 888-296-5771
Service 866-976-8778

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Great service

by from Avon,Ohio |

Carly Neubert was very well informed and explained everything that I could understand. She had a wonderful attitude. I was amazed that I could drive a vehicle home and let my daughter see it even though we bought a different car. Carly was very patient with my questions. We had a good time choosing the right car. Thanks again for all your help.

great service

by from sheffield village,ohio |

I gave the rating of excellent because that's what it was. I dealt with carly neubert she was very friendly and understanding. They were very fast with seeing if I got approved or not they also made sure I got what I wanted in my budget range. They were very patient with me. I had really wanted a car with a sunroof but the car I wanted didn't come with one so they offered to put one in my car for free! I would definitely recommend this dealer to friends.

great salesman

by from Lorain ohio |

I was in the market for a used car so I went to Montrose and was greeted by Matthew Fowler.Next thing I know I was walking out with the keys to my new vehicle. If you ever need a new/used car go talk to Matt at Montrose. You will not be disappointed

2014 Kia Forte koup! !

by from Fremont ohio |

Drove over an hour to purchase my new Forte and Montrose Kia did not disappoint! This is my fifth purchase from them and each and every experience has been a positive one! Evan Shaw was my salesman and he was very pleasant and knowledgeable on my new car! He was a total joy to work with. He always had a smile and was very patient while making the deal. Go see Evan Shaw at Montrose Kia. I guarantee you wont be disappointed! !

Great service and patience.

by from Topeka, KS |

My salesperson was Chris Spellacy. I flew to Ohio from Kansas City and he came and picked me up at the airport in Cleveland. Not only did he not have a problem doing this, but also did not have a problem waiting an extra hour in the parking lot because I don't know what time changes are. We also had some problems with my credit union, in which Chris showed even more patience and laid out options for me to still get financed so my trip wasn't for nothing. Great service and I recommend Chris and this dealership to anyone looking for a new or used car. Thanks! Andrew Diegel

Very Helpful

by from Sheffield, OH |

Jonathan Visalden was very helpful. I enojoyed his service he made my first experince of buying car easy he didn't pressure me and listened when it came to my needs and wants. I would recommend anyone to him. He was able to answer all my questions. Buying my first car was easy and great thanks to Jonathan.

Very helpful

by from Elyria Ohio |

Chris Spellacy was great!! Made buying my sorento a breeze. Thanks.

Great customer service

by from Cleveland ohio |

Bradley Carmack was a great car sales man . He was patient and friendly .

OLIVIA Kilbride 11apr15

by from Westlake, Ohio |

OLIVIA provided excellent knowledge and efficient service during our purchasing experience. I thoroughly enjoy my 2013 Soul and are very thankful to Montrose Kia.

car shopping at Montrose kia

by from lorain,ohio |

My salesman Matthew Fowler is a great salesman he helped me find the perfect car and monthly payments that are great for me.When I seen my car I knew that my salesman took the time out to find the perfect car for me.I will recommend anyone car shopping to go to Montrose kia and ask for salesman......Matthew Fowler he makes you feel like to rite at home.It is great to call Montrose kia home.

Olivia Kilbride

by from Elyria, Ohio |

Olivia Kilbride was a 10 star sells person. The service when I walked in the building was top shelf. Olvia made the hole process very simple and it was fast. Thank you so much again and I love my car......