Montrose Kia

5033 Detroit Road, Sheffield Village, OH 44054

New 888-297-2589 New 888-297-2589
Used 888-296-5771 Used 888-296-5771
Service 866-976-8778 Service 866-976-8778

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Great service

by from Avon,Ohio |

Carly Neubert was very well informed and explained everything that I could understand. She had a wonderful attitude. I was amazed that I could drive a vehicle home and let my daughter see it even though we bought a different car. Carly was very patient with my questions. We had a good time choosing the right car. Thanks again for all your help.

Great service

by from Avon Ohio |

Anthony Jones is a great salesman he helped me out with me getting a car then I refer a family member to him and now he is driving away with a new car thank you Montrose kia

Great Experience

by from Cleveland, OH |

Jonathan Visalden was awesome!!! He made buying my new 2016 Kia Sorento a pleasant and fast transaction. He has a great no-pressure demeanor, and he makes sure you are getting what you want! I had an excellent experience, and will definitely recommend him.

Great customer service

by from Grafton, ohio |

I absolutely give Kia and the salesman Jonathan Visalden a 5 star rating! He was wonderful! Not only did he stay over his shift and take time from his family to help me but went through every obstacle to ensure I got the vehicle I wanted and honest and kind! I would recommend him to everyone, and we will be going back for any car needs in the future!

Best Car Buying Experience

by from Norwalk,OH |

Jonathan Visalden is by far the BEST car salesman I have yet to encounter.I am ever so grateful for the time and effort Jonathan made in helping me get my car. He made my car buying experience so wonderful that I cannot say enough good things about him!!

My new 2016 SX Sedona

by from Huron OH |

My salesman Matt Fowler was excellent in selling me my Sedona. He was knowledgeable in all aspects of the product and process of buying a new car. This car purchase was one of the fastest I've experienced not to mention the overall competence of the Montrose Kia dealership people.

Enjoyed Car Shopping

by from Cleveland, Oh |

I was in the market for a new car and one of my stops was Montrose Kia. Anthony Jones helped me narrow down my options and made the experience enjoyable. Everyone in the facility was very helpful and listened to what I was looking for.

We actually had fun!

by from Bellevue, Ohio |

We arrived to purchase a car for our nephew, we were up front and honest about our needs and Anthony Jones was 100% invested in finding us exactly what we wanted. Anthony kept us company during the search and preparations as well as entertained our 8 year old who was along for the ride. We left not knowing how the process felt so smooth and quick! Thank you Anthony!

Sheila K. Hamilton

by from Lagrange OH. |

I brought my sorento in for service, and decided to take a walk outside. I noticed a couple of trucks and when I was on my way back in I met Bill Reichert. He was coming out as I was going in, and I just asked if he knew how much the trucks were. Well he was not sure but said he would find out for me. Well he was so very helpful and attentive that I winded up taking it for a drive, trading in my sorento, and bought a truck. The whole experience was unexpected, but exciting and Bill did an excellent job with all of the needed paper work, and I think he was just as excited as I was. It was a great experience, and came at a perfect time in my life. Thank you Bill and to the rest of the people that helped make it a wonderful experience. By the way my truck has a Hemi........ Sincerely Sheila Hamilton

Best experience Ever!!

by from Lorain, Oh |

My husband and I purchased 2 new vehicles from Matt Fowler. He is the best salesman we have ever worked with!! Nice guy, always polite, never pressured us or rushed us. And most importantly got us to the price we needed!! We highly recommend this dealership and salesman Matt, we will be back for sure!!!