Montrose Kia

5033 Detroit Road, Sheffield Village, OH 44054

New 888-297-2589
Used 888-296-5771
Service 866-976-8778

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Wonderful Experience

by from Akron, Ohio |

Bryan, I would like to express my gratitude for such a great car buying experience. Every promise made was kept. Bryan Freeman went above and beyond my expectations. Mike Dyer really fought for the best loan, what a pro! Even after all was said and done Carlos made a special trip to our home to finalize some paper work on his day off? You really have a great team at Montrose Kia. This is one of the many reasons we travel almost 100 miles round trip to purchase our vehicles. I, my wife and our children love the Van! Thanks again for all your hard work to make this happen for our growing family. Regards, Rob

joel hill is an amazing sales person

by from lorain, ohio |

I came in wanting to buy a car and joel worked for me to make it happen. He made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. It was so easy i would reccomend him he is awesome. I have already reccomended him to 2 of my coworkers.

Matt Fowler

by from Cleveland, OH |

I am grateful I have a car! I went to Montrose Kia in Sheffield Ohio just browsing around for a car. I did not expect to get a car, just browsing. So I spoke with a salesperson named Matt Fowler and started asking general questions about a car. Mr. Fowler left and came back with a car. I was surprised when he said that I can have this car...! He was just as excited as I was. His personality was great, he was calm and very personable. I was able to drive the car off the lot being very satisfied. Thank you Montrose Kia...my life is moving forward. Kimberly Chambers.

Service will turn a good car bad.

by from Elyria, OH |

Over the winter I took my 2008 KIA Sedona into the service dept. to have several recalls fixed and upon picking it up the next morning there was an 8 INCH CRACK IN THE WINDSHIELD. I had just been given paperwork showing that a service tech had done a vehicle inspection after the repair which showed the windshield with no dings or cracks. I went back inside and showed the service manager and he said it was from the weather because it was so cold while it was parked outside (which it is was below zero overnight) and there was nothing he could do. They always wash cars after service and I asked why they would wash my car in a heated garage and leave it wet and park it outside when the weather was below zero. He still didn't care. I will never buy another car from them and would only go there if absolutely necessary. I would have been better off not having the recalls fixed.

OUTSTANDING service!

by from Lorain, OH |

I visited Montrose Kia in search of a new vehicle, as I did previous times before. The other times I visited Montrose, my credit wasn't up to par yet. This time my sales professional, Joel Hill pulled some strings for me and I came out with a new car! He did an outstanding job with listening to my needs & made sure he did whatever he could to make sure I walked out with a new car that I was very happy with. I would definitely recommend this dealership to my friends and family. :)

Joel Hill Great Salesman!!

by from Lorain, OH |

I had a fantastic experience at Montrose Kia!! Joel Hill was excellent salesman making you feel comfortable throughout the sale. I highly recommend Montrose Kia. Great Company Great Cars!!!

My Experience With Reggie Morales

by from Lorain Ohio |

I just leased a 2015 Kia Optima and Reggie Morales made this possible! I walked in just looking for a car and ended up leaving the dealership with a brand new car! He was willing to work with me and I walked away spending exactly what I intended to spend while getting more for my money! Thank you Reggie!!!

My KIA

by from Elyria |

My recent experience at the KIA dealership in Sheffield was phenomenal! I was greeted immediately by salesman Matt Fowler who was very knowledgeable and found me the perfect car for my famiy's needs. The entire staff were friendly and helpful, I love my new KIA Sorrento and would highly recommend this dealership.

Great experience

by from Lorain, OH |

My salesman was Juan Williams and he made the experience great for me. I was a little nervous at but he kept me comfortable and he explained everything very well to me. He is a great asset to the company.

Great Buying Experience

by from Sheffield Lake, Ohio |

Reggie Morales, our salesperson, did an outstanding job for us. He listened to us by way of matching us with the perfect car with a payment we could afford. We did have a long wait to meet with financing, but that was due to the number of people ahead of us buying cars! Reggie was very polite, thorough, and kept checking back with us during our wait. We definitely recommend this dealership and Reggie!

Sales Professional Forrest Daniels-excellent

by from Oberlin, OH |

Mr. Daniela provided Excellent customer service and great help in choosing the right vehicle.