Montrose Kia

5033 Detroit Road, Sheffield Village, OH 44054

New 888-297-2589
Used 888-296-5771
Service 866-976-8778

"You've Got a Friend at Montrose!"

Wonderful Experience

by from Akron, Ohio |

Bryan, I would like to express my gratitude for such a great car buying experience. Every promise made was kept. Bryan Freeman went above and beyond my expectations. Mike Dyer really fought for the best loan, what a pro! Even after all was said and done Carlos made a special trip to our home to finalize some paper work on his day off? You really have a great team at Montrose Kia. This is one of the many reasons we travel almost 100 miles round trip to purchase our vehicles. I, my wife and our children love the Van! Thanks again for all your hard work to make this happen for our growing family. Regards, Rob

A best service !!!

by from Sheffield Ohio |

Matt Fowler went above any beyond !! He stuck by his word and put me in a beautiful car. This is my second purchase from Montrose Kia.

montrose kia

by from Elyria oh |

I had this car for a few weeks now and I love it. Thank you matt fowler for an amazing car and your wonderful service. -Heath

Great Buying Experience.

by from Lorain Ohio |

Just wanted to thank Brandon Bowen for a great experience in the purchase of our new vehicle. He got us the car we wanted and we love it. Transaction went smoothly and we couldn't be happier. We will return for all future car purchases. Thanks Brandon. You deserve 5 stars!!!!!!!!!

Great Experience!

by from Huron, Ohio |

I was a little nervous to buy a car by myself, as I have always had someone with me before, but I had a wonderful experience and felt that Forest Daniels treated me with respect, listened to me and got me what I needed and wanted. I highly recommend him and Montrose Kia in Sheffield.

Montrose

by from Lorain, OH |

Chris Spellacy was excellent. He helped me get the car that I wanted. He was very professional and is an asset to his company. Make sure to ask for Chris next time you go to Montrose.

Evan Shaw helped put me in a car that I adore!

by from Sheffield Village, OH |

Just purchased my first Kia from Montrose and I couldn't be happier. Evan M Shaw made me feel completely at ease, and he made this somewhat long and potentially confusing process a breeze for me. We worked together to get a payment that I was comfortable with on a car that I love. Thanks, Evan!

Awesome

by from Sheffield Lake, Ohio |

Best Experience with a car dealer so far! My salesman was Bryan Freeman and to say the least he was amazing! He walked me through every step and made sure I was keeping up. He was very helpful, caring, and willing to work with me. Other dealers just kind of set me aside and werent really interested in trying to make a deal. Not the case here, Bryan really wanted to sell me the car and did everything in his power to make that happen! We went back and forth trying to get the right price for me and he didnt stop until I finally found it. I will for sure be telling everyone how awesome Montrose Kia and Bryan Freeman are! Thank you for an outstanding opportunity!

Forest Daniels: awesome salesman..great experience

by from North Ridgeville, Ohio |

I thought it would be a difficult decision leasing a kia having been a "Ford Family" all of my life. My father worked for Ford for over 30 years. Not really satisfied after leaving a Ford dealership, I decided to check out Kia. Forest explained and showed me what Kia had to offer. He was willing to work with my monthly payments, and we agreed on an amount which I was comfortable with. He was never pushy, always pleasant, honest and upfront. I had a very good experience, and I highly recommend Forest Daniels and the rest of the Montrose team. I never questioned my decision. Forest is a great salesman, an asset to the company, and he deserves a raise! Thank You! I love my car!

KIA Soul Purchase

by from Olmsted Falls Ohiio |

My experience at Montrose KIA was amazing , my salesperson Forrest Daniels made the process so easy.

Bryan Freeman

by from Lakewood, OH |

Bryan was an awesome salesman. He made the car buying process easy and was very thorough in making sure I understood everything. He was very knowledgeable about the car and was very personable. There was never any pressure to buy and I appreciated the great service I received.