Haddad Subaru

652 East Street, Pittsfield, MA 01201

New 877-246-4917 New877-246-4917
Used 888-448-5488 Used888-448-5488
Service 888-851-6539 Service 888-851-6539

We'll Keep Your Business In The Berkshires!

Excellent car buying experience with Rob!

by from Lee, MA |

Rob made this car buying experience the easiest and most hassle-free I have ever had! I love my new car! Thank you Rob!

February 13, 2016

That's what we like to hear! Feel free to stop back in to see Rob and the rest of our team again if you need anything else. Thank you!

review

by from N. Adams, MA |

Haddad Subaru seemed like a decent place with a decent inventory. i was able to purchase a vehicle through a Ms. Erin Saldarini, which was probably the best experience of shopping there. I had some acute logistics problems regarding finances, and she gave me a time frame within which she would have it taken care of. It really felt like she was working for me. She got it taken care of and i was in and out in good time. Being a business owner myself i can appreciate the hard work and ability to adapt and overcome situations with expedience like Ms. Saldarini did for me.

May 24, 2016

We're pleased to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at Haddad Subaru! Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding your visit. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle for many years!

Excellent Customer service provided by David Solis

by from Pittsfield MA |

David Solis at Pittsfield's Haddad Subaru location provided a great car buying experience. David showed empathy, patience, attentiveness all while providing positive language during my car buying service. He went above and beyond what was needed to be done to make sure I was a satisfied customer. I had very strict demands in which were all met plus more with my 2016 Subaru Crosstrek! I would highly recommend someone return to Haddad Subaru if looking for a New or Used Vehicle! Thank You!!!

May 24, 2016

Thank you for sharing this with us! We're so excited to know that David provided you with such an amazing experience buying your new Crosstrek. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we appreciate that recommendation very much!

Great Service

by from Lenox, MA |

Just had a recall issue dealt with by the Service department and had it done early than anticipated which is always a good thing.

May 21, 2016

That's what we like to hear! We know you might be on a tight schedule so we'll always do our best to get you back on the road as quick as we can. Thank you!

A Great Car Buying Experience

by from Lee, MA |

Erin and the team at Haddad Subaru made the car buying process a breeze. We went in to look on a Friday and picked up our car on Wednesday, including a new front bumper.

May 21, 2016

That's what we like to hear! We'll always do our best to make sure your visit goes as smooth as possible. We hope you're loving your new ride. Thank you!

Matt Feldewerth

by from Dalton mass |

It was a good overall experience. Would recommend to friends

May 18, 2016

That's fantastic to hear, Nico! Thanks!

Car Buying with David Solis

by from Lenox, Mass |

David was very easy to work with. He wasn't pretentious and admitted from the outset that he was a "newby". He answered all of our questions and when he couldn't he went to one of his superiors to get the answer. The staff that helped him were also courteous easy to relate to. There was no hard selling at all. We were hoping for a slightly lower price, but were unable to get that. When David explained that the price we were getting was already 2K below MSRP, it made sense. We love our new used car and feel confident that Haddad will take care of our needs when they arise.

May 18, 2016

Mary, thank you for letting us know that David was so great to work with! We're pleased to hear that he was able to get you into your new used car and we hope you enjoy it for many years. Feel free to stop by if you need anything else!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Pittsfield, MA |

We came into the dealership unsure of what we were looking for and worried at how much we'd be spending. Thankfully, we met up with Danielle and found the perfect car for me and my girlfriend (we're expecting). Danielle helped out through the whole process to make sure we got the car we were looking for. Kudos!

May 15, 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us at Haddad Subaru! We're very pleased to know that Danielle worked very hard to get you and your family into the perfect vehicle. We hope you all enjoy it for many years to come!

David Solis

by from Great Barrington, MA |

I had a great experience when I bought a new Impreza on 5/07/16. My salesman was David Solis and he was wonderful. From the moment he greeted me until the close of the sale he was friendly, kind and respectful, and both his knowledge and enthusiasm about the car were helpful to me in making my decision to buy it. He and his team worked hard to give me a deal I feel really good about.

May 15, 2016

That's amazing to hear! Thank you for letting us know that David did everything right in order to get you into your new Impreza. We hope you enjoy it for many years and we look forward to seeing you again some time!

THANK YOU, DANIELLE!

by from West Stockbridge, MA |

My husband and I hadn?t bought a new car in 11 years and we were anxiously anticipating buying a new Subaru. Danielle Delaney being such a personable, knowledgeable and no-nonsense salesperson put us at ease and made our purchase a pleasant experience. We love our Subaru Outback! When you visit Haddad Subaru, ask for Danielle and you?ll feel very confident with the time, information and expertise she offers.

May 12, 2016

Pat, thanks so much for sharing this excellent feedback with us! We're so pleased to hear that Danielle was incredibly helpful during your visit. We hope you and your husband continue to enjoy the new Outback for many years to come!