Koons Outlet

Used 877-881-8193

We're gonna WOW ya!

First time buyer

by from Burke, VA |

George was terrific. He gets the fifth star. Over the last 40 years all the cars that I have purchased have been private deals. I felt there was less chance of being ripped off and a lot less pressure. In a matter of minutes George made it easy to trust him. A lot of things had to be worked out, but George made it happen. In the end I purchased a pre-owned 2011 Mazda 3 with 43,000. My commute to work is two hundred miles a day. Sometimes it adds up to a thousand miles per week. It's such a great car that sometimes it seems like the ride only takes 20 minutes. Thanks, Koons. And most of all thank you, George.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Arlington, VA |

I would like to thank and recommend Wilson Alvarez and the staff at Koons Outlet for the Outstanding Customer service that I received. I recently purchased a Honda Civic from Koons Outlet and was very happy with the service. Wilson was very patient and very knowledgeable about all makes, models and warranties. I was so happy that my boyfriend came the same evening and bought a Mazda3. Thank you for the great deal and superb service!!

Wonderful experience

by from Fairfax, VA |

I had a great time buying a used car at the koons outlet in falls church. They made the whole process very easy and stress free. Aaron Kahn did a great job showing me the car and all of its features.

Wow'd for my first car!

by from Washington, D.C |

I had a great experience buying a wonderful 2011 Toyota Camry from Aaron Kahn at the koons outlet. He answered all of my questions and made the whole process simple for me to understand. I would send my friends or family to buy a car here.

Great service

by from Arlington, VA |

I bought my F150 from Koons Outlet. Im very happy with the deal and friendly atmosphere. Wilson, Greg and Anward made my buying experience smooth and quick. I will recommend Wilson to my family and friends. Thanks a lot!!

Great People to deal with

by from Fairfax, VA |

Great to deal with George, Excellent Service. I happened find the right car by his help.

Purchased a Toyota Rav4! Great customer service!

by from Falls Churh, VA |

Just purchased a Toyota Rav4 here, excellent customer service! Wilson Alvarez was a lot of help with the process. I would recommend him to all my friends and family!

Excellent customer service by sales rep Wilson!

by from Falls Church, VA |

I had a very pleasant experience purchasing my 2009 Toyota Rav4. The sales rep Wilson Alvarez was very knowledgeable and honest throughout the whole process. He was patient and really knew his stuff. I would recommend him to all my friends and family. He is your go-to guy!

Amazing experience

by from Monrovia, MD |

I just purchased a Ford Escape from this dealership on a Sunday. After having it for two days I decided to take advantage of Koons 7 Day Exchange Policy. I was treated (in all my dealings) extremely well by a respectful, honest, flexible staff and was able to choose another car with a minimum of stress. It does not in my 40 years of car buying get better than that. My highest recommendation go to Koons Outlet and to the gentlemen who handled my deal(s) Eliseo Rivera, George Kaladze and Greg Howard.

Koons Outlet responded to this review

September 23, 2014

Thank you for the review and recommendation! Congrats on the new car!

My first car

by from Waldorf, MD |

I have purchased MY first car ? gorgeous Honda Civic, at Koons Outlet. George was very helpful, as I had many questions before even coming to the dealership. I was going there from Maryland and needed to know some information regarding the vehicle and the buying process. Sales manager gave me great deal and I drove away with my new toy. Loved the experience and would recommend the dealership and George to my friends.

Koons Outlet responded to this review

September 23, 2014

Thank you for the review and congrats on your first new car!

Excellent Service

by from Vienna, Va |

These guys know what they're doing! They showed me multiple cars and offered me some great financing. The only issue arose with my trade-in figure but they were able to work with me to make an acceptable offer. I couldn't be happier!! Thanks Koons Outlet!