U Save Autos Inc.

(3.5) 8 Reviews

1641 E New York St, Aurora, IL 60505

Rip Off and Bad Business Practices

by from Aurora, IL |

Terry Foley is not an honest man. His not reasonable. He is not friendly.

Great Experience

by from Plainfield, Il. |

I found a car online and called about it which Marty was very helpful, a very nice website to look at. I went to look at the car and met Terry Foley. I felt he was a very honest, non- pushy, businessman that wanted to sell me a car and hope I would return or tell someone about my experience. He worked with me on a deal and went out of his way to make it happen (this does not happen often at other dealerships). I felt I made a friend and would recommend his dealership. A nice family owned business. Give him a chance on your next car........ Chuck K.

Excited

by from Lakemoor |

Just wanted to let you guys know that my friend loves her car and as soon as I get my tax refund check I would like to come in and see and talk to you about a new car.

Car Buyer

by from Elgin, IL |

I bought a car from here and had a very nice experience. The people were very friendly and knowledgeable. I would buy from there again!

Great Experience

by from Elburn |

I saw a car online and they actually had the car in stock. Candy and Terry were great and weren't pushy at all. After we bought the car, they even gave us free oil changes. Never saw that at any other used car dealership before. Definitely will recommend this place to my friends.

My Cousins Car a u save

by from Batavia |

I brought my cousin to this place about a week ago and we looked at cars for a very long time. The sales people didn't push us and the owner said that even though my cousin and I had weak credit that he would do what he could. We picked out a car and we are driving it today. The place is very cool and they are even giving away free oil changes. I need another car for my wife and we will be going back for sure.

Very poor customer service

by from Lilly Carter |

My son and I went into U Save Autos to puchase a his first car. I test drove three to get an idea of what kind of car we would be getting in our price range. I was treated very poorly and the owner seemed rather annoyed when I asked some general questions. We ended up buy a car from Used Car Superstore of Lisle where we were treated with respect and all of our questions were answered before we bought a car. I will not be going to U Save Auto for any future car purchases.

Test Drive

by from Dixon |

Car died on test drive. Be cautious if looking at this car.