Apple Chevrolet

8585 W. 159th St, Tinley Park, IL 60487

New 866-224-9833
Used 888-235-4946
Service 888-434-2896

When you're shopping for a Chevy, pick Apple Chevrolet!

The best dealer I have ever been to!!!!!!!!

by from Romeoville |

This is by far the best dealership I have ever stepped into. My experience was top notch and I could not recommend them more. If all dealers handled car buying like this, I would want to buy way more cars!!!!!!!! Andrew, Randy, Terry and Ken.......Thanks again!!!!!!!!!

April 9, 2014

Ande, thank you so much for the kind words and for allowing us to assist you with your purchase. We appreciate you and your business!

Great Service and Very Accomodating

by from Orland Park,Illinois |

I had a very strict budget and Dante Trybalski was very accommodating and understanding of my needs. I was a first time car buyer from a dealership. Dante worked with me on giving me the best trade in value for my car as well as helping to get a car with my expectations all within my budget. I had very prompt service and Jeff was very helpful to explain all features of my new car to me! Thanks to everyone for all of their help and making this a great first experience for me!

November 19, 2014

Melissa, one's first car-buying experience is a memorable one. We're happy we could help make it a great one. Thank you for allowing us to assist you!

great overall experience

by from Oak Lawn Il |

Great experienced salesman Ken Lavigne he was very helpful and him and his finance manager did everything possible to make a smooth sale and also put me in a great reliable vehicle for a great price.

October 15, 2014

That's great Tammy. We appreciate the opportunity to assist you with your purchase. Enjoy your new car!

Great service

by from Lockport il |

This was my second time to buy a car from Apple Chevrolet and both times were good experiences. Our salesman Dan McGowan was pleasant and answered all questions and explained all the features and how they worked in our new Malibu. Our finance person also was very efficient and it went very quickly. Past experience in the service department was very organized also. Sharon G

November 19, 2014

Sharon, thank you for your comments and your continued business!

Great Job by all involved!

by from Tinley Park, IL, |

No pressure, friendly, easy and efficient! Ken Lehmann in sales and Chet Palumbo in finance were great to work with. This is where I will buy all cars in the future!

August 18, 2014

Paluckit, we appreciate the opportunity to assist you and look forward to it in the future as well. Thank you and enjoy your new car!

A great experience

by from Tinley Park, IL |

Just took delivery of my 2015 Tahoe from Apple, this is the 10th vehicle my family has purchased from them, and this Tahoe actually is a replacement Tahoe. The entire team at Apple are amongst the best in the industry and that comes from the top down. I have on numerous visits popped in on John and he always has time to talk. Ken Lehmann is one of the most professional sales people I have come across, I can not believe the time he took with me in going over the entire vehicle, and he wasn't just going through the motions this guy is a pro!! And lets not forget about the finance department, Chet went over the various options and explained in detail my options. Way too go Apple!!!!!!

June 29, 2014

Captain Frank, thank you so much for your kind comments and for being a member of the Apple Chevy family. We appreciate you and your family's business and friendship!

Love my baby!!

by from Oak forest,Illinois |

Captain Dave is awesome! He helped me get into my new 2014 Camaro! He was super nice,especially when my 3 yr old was crying and carrying on due to needing a badly needed nap! He got her candy and made her happy! Quck and smooth process! Ended up dinging my car hours after purchasing,nothing major but they calmed me down,and fixed it right up! Thank you to the tech(I'm not sure of his name) who stayed a bit longer to do that!! Thank you!!

May 11, 2014

Lauren, thank you for allowing us to assist you with your purchase. We agree Captain Dave is an awesome guy. Enjoy your hot new Camaro!

Great experience

by from Beloit, wi |

Buying a car from Apple Chevrolet was a great experience. This dealer will go above and beyond for their customer. I would recommend any of my friends and family to this dealership! Ray was my salesman and he was excellent!

May 10, 2014

Amjpmh, thank you for your comments and your business. We appreciate your referral as well. Enjoy your new car!

Best. Experience. Ever.

by from Blue Island |

After searching for a used car for almost two weeks I decided to go new and went to Apple Chevy. From the moment I walked in I was treated like a customer and not just a sale. The Apple team was friendly and took the time to answer my questions and help me find the right car. I purchased a 2014 Cheverlot Sonic and so very happy with my decision.

March 8, 2014

Cat, we're happy to hear that. We're glad to have you as part of the Apple Chevy family. Thank you for commenting!

Pat Swisher

by from Orland park |

Pat Swisher at Apple Chevrolet is the best salesperson in the business. Corteous, frindly and honest. makes the process of buying a car an enjoyable experience.

March 8, 2014

Steve, thank you. We appreciate Pat as well. He's a true professional! We also appreciate you. Thank you for your business!

Great dealer. Friendly salespeople

by from Orland Park, Il. |

I have purchased several vehicles here and will continue to support this dealer as long as they support my needs

March 8, 2014

We're glad to hear that Tom! We appreciate you and your continued business! Thank you!