Apple Chevrolet

8585 W. 159th St, Tinley Park, IL 60487

New 866-224-9833
Used 888-235-4946
Service 888-434-2896

When you're shopping for a Chevy, pick Apple Chevrolet!

Great Service

by from Tinley Park, IL |

This was our third purchase from Apple Chevy. Each experience was a great one. Their customer service rocks!!! From the salesman to the service techs :-) Keep up the great work!!

April 12, 2015

Will do C.Casey. Thank you for the opportunity and your continued business!

Best Buying Experience - 2015 Chevy Equinox

by from Tinley Park, IL |

Had the best experience yesterday, thanks to Apple Chevrolet. Went in for car repairs and ended up driving home in a new car. Captain Dave and Chris did a great job at getting us into a 2015 Equinox. You two were very personable and your service was top notch. My wife and I thank you. I have already started spreading the word about your service to my friends and co-workers. Keep up the great work.

February 10, 2015

Mark, some good things happen unexpectedly, don't they? We're glad we could assist! Thank you for the opportunity!

Very diappointing

by from Elburn, IL |

After speaking with someone on Friday and letting them know I would be in on Saturday, I drove over one hour on my day off to see a vehicle. Dan, the internet manager passed me off to someone else who told me they had already sold the vehicle. I had specifically asked them to call me if this happens as I know this was going to be a possibility. Within thirty minutes of asking for information on the vehicle, I got three emails. After finding out the vehicle was sold, not one. Also, no one said "sorry." Just excuses and passing the buck. Nice facility, but they only care about the sales and not the customer.

March 4, 2013

Joel, We're sorry to hear that the car you came to see was being delivered to someone else when you arrived. It's rare but that does happen occassionally. In order to prevent that, we ask for a refundable deposit in order to hold a vehicle.

service

by from Orland Park |

The service was awesome. I felt like they cared about me and treated me with respect. They took good care of my car too. I would go back there for all my service needs.

2001 Tahoe Repair Work

by from Orland Park |

The service department is excellent. Jim Laas was my consultant and took care of my truck as if it was his own. I know the age of my vehicle is not always easy to deal with but Jim saw to it that the items got done in an efficient matter. I will certainly be back with my other chevy vehicles when they need any work too.

March 16, 2012

Anthony, thanks so much for the good words. We appreciate your business!

Used Car Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been buying new and used cars from Apple Chevy for over 20 years. The Apple Chevy sales staff has always been a pleasure to work with. Pat Swisher is an experienced and knowledgeable sales person. Their service department is on site and have always been able to service my car quickly. John Alfirevich and his staff exceeded my expectations again. I have and will continue to recommend Apple Chevrolet to my friends and family.