Apple Chevrolet

8585 W. 159th St, Tinley Park, IL 60487

New 866-224-9833
Used 888-235-4946
Service 888-434-2896

When you're shopping for a Chevy, pick Apple Chevrolet!

Very diappointing

by from Elburn, IL |

After speaking with someone on Friday and letting them know I would be in on Saturday, I drove over one hour on my day off to see a vehicle. Dan, the internet manager passed me off to someone else who told me they had already sold the vehicle. I had specifically asked them to call me if this happens as I know this was going to be a possibility. Within thirty minutes of asking for information on the vehicle, I got three emails. After finding out the vehicle was sold, not one. Also, no one said "sorry." Just excuses and passing the buck. Nice facility, but they only care about the sales and not the customer.

Apple Chevrolet responded to this review

March 4, 2013

Joel, We're sorry to hear that the car you came to see was being delivered to someone else when you arrived. It's rare but that does happen occassionally. In order to prevent that, we ask for a refundable deposit in order to hold a vehicle.

service

by from Orland Park |

The service was awesome. I felt like they cared about me and treated me with respect. They took good care of my car too. I would go back there for all my service needs.

2001 Tahoe Repair Work

by from Orland Park |

The service department is excellent. Jim Laas was my consultant and took care of my truck as if it was his own. I know the age of my vehicle is not always easy to deal with but Jim saw to it that the items got done in an efficient matter. I will certainly be back with my other chevy vehicles when they need any work too.

Apple Chevrolet responded to this review

March 16, 2012

Anthony, thanks so much for the good words. We appreciate your business!

Used Car Purchase

by from Chicago, IL |

I have been buying new and used cars from Apple Chevy for over 20 years. The Apple Chevy sales staff has always been a pleasure to work with. Pat Swisher is an experienced and knowledgeable sales person. Their service department is on site and have always been able to service my car quickly. John Alfirevich and his staff exceeded my expectations again. I have and will continue to recommend Apple Chevrolet to my friends and family.