Subaru of Jacksonville

10800 Atlantic Blvd, Jacksonville, FL 32225

New 888-595-4505 New 888-595-4505
Used 888-432-2572 Used 888-432-2572
Service 877-646-4409 Service 877-646-4409

DRIVE a Subaru....you'll BUY a Subaru!

Awesome Experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

In and out quickly. Little or no haggling. Excellent deal.The salesman was very thorough in explaining everything. My new FORRESTER is the 9th Subaru that myself or a family member has purchased over the years. My wife is currently driving a LEGACY.

On line shopper.

by from Morriston Florida |

I am looking for a particular car and color. These people have been very helpful in helping me find what I want.

Go see Jerry!

by from Jacksonville |

Great experience! Not the anxiety provoking experience I anticipated! They gave me a very fair price for my trade in! Very nice and Jerry Johnson was just the best!

BEST CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE EVER

by from JACKSONVILLE FLORIDA |

PURCHASED A NEW OUTBACK AND COULD NOT BE HAPPIER WITH THE PROCESS FROM BEGINNING TO END. OUR SALES PERSON, JERRY JOHNSON WAS RECOMMENDED BY A RELATIVE. TALKING TO JERRY IS LIKE TALKING TO A FRIEND. HE WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND HAS CONTINUED TO TOUCH BASE WITH US TO MAKE SURE WE ARE USING ALL OPTIONS THAT OUR NEW VEHICLE HAS TO OFFER. WE. VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER!

Not impressed

by from Jacksonville FL |

Bought a used car from them in October. Thankful to have bought the extended warranty...normally don't. Car had to be towed within two weeks of purchase and car has had $1000 in repairs in six months. Won't return to this dealer.

August 15, 2015

We are so sorry to hear about your experience, as we always try and make every purchase the best there can be, and continue to provide top notch customer service after the purchase. Feel free to reach out to us, as we always make things right! Subaru of Jacksonville

Used Forrester Purchase

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Purchased a used 2009 Forrester with low mileage and very clean. I have had it for a year now and overall am satisfied with the vehicle. I do not like the "whiney" engine sound, but it does operate ok. Gas mileage varies from 22-32 mph which is a surprising spread. Some of the plastic pieces (gas cap tether, gas exterior cover release handle and tail gate rubber bumpers) have broken off. This vehicle is, in my estimation, not any better than others in this category. New 2014 price on this vehicle is too high for what you are getting. Suggest an interested buyer shop around before purchasing a Suburu.

Great experience

by from Gainesville, FL |

Found a truck I liked on Cars.com and contacted the dealer Subaru of Jacksonville. I received a prompt response from Josh Strickland. Josh was courteous and professional. When we arrived at the dealership, the truck was parked, clean and ready for inspection. Josh and the crew were easy to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone. The drive from Gainesville was time well spent.

Greeting was very pleasant!

by from Jacksonville, Fl 32277 |

I stopped in to look for used car. I was greeted by sales associate with courtesy and promptly. I explain I was looking for a dependable, low mileage car but my budget was only around $5000.00. There was wasn't much to pick from and unless wanted a finance a little. Being that work on commission sales, I didn't feel comfortable at this time to finance a car with budget being so tight. I had a good experience with sales associate service. I would gladly go back at a later date to look for a new car. Thanks for great service. Phyllis Silverman 6244 Merrill Rd Jacksonville, Florida 32277

Awesome service!

by from Jacksonville, fl |

Kimberly was an amazing associate! We had such a pith and easy process thanks to her, I really couldn't have had a better experience!

July 3, 2013

Thanks, Carissa! We're so glad you had such a great experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship with you!! -Phil Porter, Owner, Subaru of Jacksonville

Good people - Great Business

by from Orlando, FL |

Got my BRZ Premium from them. Discuss/negotiated price over the phone. There was no surprise when we showed up- got the car I wanted according to the conditions we had discussed. I would have no hesitation doing business with them again. And thanks to Jerry for taking care of the windows tinting and for arranging everything.

April 17, 2013

Hi Seb! Thank you so much for the kind review and again for your business. We are thrilled you are so happy! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for ANYTHING else we can do to help. Best, Your Friends at Subaru of Jacksonville