Subaru of Jacksonville

Service 877-646-4409

Experience the Stars

Used Forrester Purchase

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Purchased a used 2009 Forrester with low mileage and very clean. I have had it for a year now and overall am satisfied with the vehicle. I do not like the "whiney" engine sound, but it does operate ok. Gas mileage varies from 22-32 mph which is a surprising spread. Some of the plastic pieces (gas cap tether, gas exterior cover release handle and tail gate rubber bumpers) have broken off. This vehicle is, in my estimation, not any better than others in this category. New 2014 price on this vehicle is too high for what you are getting. Suggest an interested buyer shop around before purchasing a Suburu.

Great experience

by from Gainesville, FL |

Found a truck I liked on Cars.com and contacted the dealer Subaru of Jacksonville. I received a prompt response from Josh Strickland. Josh was courteous and professional. When we arrived at the dealership, the truck was parked, clean and ready for inspection. Josh and the crew were easy to deal with and I would recommend them to anyone. The drive from Gainesville was time well spent.

Greeting was very pleasant!

by from Jacksonville, Fl 32277 |

I stopped in to look for used car. I was greeted by sales associate with courtesy and promptly. I explain I was looking for a dependable, low mileage car but my budget was only around $5000.00. There was wasn't much to pick from and unless wanted a finance a little. Being that work on commission sales, I didn't feel comfortable at this time to finance a car with budget being so tight. I had a good experience with sales associate service. I would gladly go back at a later date to look for a new car. Thanks for great service. Phyllis Silverman 6244 Merrill Rd Jacksonville, Florida 32277

Awesome service!

by from Jacksonville, fl |

Kimberly was an amazing associate! We had such a pith and easy process thanks to her, I really couldn't have had a better experience!

July 3, 2013

Thanks, Carissa! We're so glad you had such a great experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to a long relationship with you!! -Phil Porter, Owner, Subaru of Jacksonville

Good people - Great Business

by from Orlando, FL |

Got my BRZ Premium from them. Discuss/negotiated price over the phone. There was no surprise when we showed up- got the car I wanted according to the conditions we had discussed. I would have no hesitation doing business with them again. And thanks to Jerry for taking care of the windows tinting and for arranging everything.

April 17, 2013

Hi Seb! Thank you so much for the kind review and again for your business. We are thrilled you are so happy! Please don't hesitate to reach out to us for ANYTHING else we can do to help. Best, Your Friends at Subaru of Jacksonville

Would send everyone here.

by from Saint Johns, FL |

I was in the market for a new car and reviewed a number of cars. When I decided on my Subaru I went to both dealers local to me and was happiest with the service I received here and will refer all my friends and family here.

September 19, 2012

Thanks for the kind words, Flip! Hope you are loving your Subaru! Let us know if we can do anything additional to help. Thanks for your time and business!

Great car, great people

by from Ponte vedra, fl |

Buying a car was hassle free with David Spinney our sales associate. He worked with us in every step of the buying, financing process and even filled the tank for me and showed me all the features of my outback a few times so I would be familiar with it all. The staff is great...they dont hound or haunt you with 5000 phone calls and emails to buy the car. I look forward to the great service and friendship with suburu of Jax..

September 17, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write such kind words. We are thrilled you are so happy and we look forward to seeing you for service. Thanks again for taking the time to write this review, and for your business!

Excellent dealer and new car buying process

by from Fleming Island, FL |

We just bought a 2013 Outback, and the process could not have gone better. We got exactly the car we wanted, options, color, everything. In addition to that, the car was delivered about five weeks earlier than expected. David Spinney in their Internet sales department was fantastic.

September 12, 2012

Thanks for sharing your experience. We are happy it was "fantastic!" We look forward to seeing you for service and helping in any way we can. We greatly appreciate your time and business. Thanks again!

Where to buy a car

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I have had my previous Subaru service here for 13 years and found them to be honest & competent. When buying my new car, the salesman was knowledgeable, offered a fair price and did not resort to any form of pressure. Purchasing of my new car was a pleasure not often found when buying a vehicle.

September 10, 2012

Thanks for the great review, Donald! We are so happy your experience was pleasurable. Let us know if we can do anything else to assist you. Thanks for your time and business!

Great Buying Experience

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Just bought a 2012 Subaru Outback 3.6R Limited from Subaru of Jacksonville. Low pressure, great product knowledge, great price for the trade-in and the new vehicle, and friendly atmosphere. Of course, Subaru is a great car, too.

September 10, 2012

Thanks for the great review! We are so happy you are so happy. Thank you so much for your time and business!

Excellent Experience!

by from Jacksonville, FL |

My husband and I had the best experience with Kimberly and Anita. We cannot praise them enough. This was by far the most amazing car buying experience from start to finish. In fact, after being treated poorly at several other dealerships in the area (including other Subaru dealerships) we decided to stop by Subaru of Jacksonville but really did not expect to leave in our dream Subaru. However, Anita, Kimberly and Juan made it happen! They were both knowledgeable and friendly and really worked hard for us. Also, the entire process was relatively short which is a blessing because it usually takes hours to buy a car. This will certainly be where we purchase our next car!

August 28, 2012

Congratulations on your new Subaru! Thank you so much for the great review! We are so thrilled that your experience was so fantastic and hope you are loving your new Subaru. Please let us know if you have any questions or we can help you in any way. Thanks again for your business and feedback!