15802 Wayzata Blvd, Minnetonka, MN 55391

Used 877-227-9431
Service 888-869-1620

great dealer

by from Victoria |

we were trated like no other dealer like royalty. We will recomend BMW of minnetonka to all our friend family and neigbhores . Thanks again

Outstanding Buying Experience

by from Minneapolis, MN |

My husband I shopped all of the top brands and found that BMW was perfect for us. We purchased a BMW and could have not been more pleased with the entire process. Kris Kramer our Client Advisor was extremely helpful, friendly and really fun to work with. Kris did a great job in explaining the differences in the models and arranging test drives to help us decide which vehicle was perfect for us. We would recommend Kris and the BMW Minnetonka dealership to anyone who is considering purchasing a BMW.

Great Service

by from Maple Grove, MN |

I got a call from BMW Financial Services stating that I qualified for a new program. I Called BMW of Minnetonka and talked to my sales associate Kris Kramer; I stopped after work and Kris already had a couple cars selected and ready for my review. I selected a new BMW and picked it up the following day; I spent about 20 minutes doing the paperwork and out the door. This is my third new car from the dealership and I would recommend them to anybody looking for a BMW.

Professional & Friendly!

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I had a great experience buying a pre-owned car from Mark Garrett at BMW of Minnetonka! I haven't purchased a vehicle in over 12 years and he made me feel very comfortable with the experience. Mark went above and beyond explaining all of the features of the vehicle. The Business Manager, Scott Thompson, was also great to work with. He explored many different warranty options and helped me to find the one that would work best for me. The facility at BMW of Minnetonka is top-notch! From being greeted by the very friendly receptionist, to friendly goodbyes and congratulations as I walked out the door - the whole experience was pleasant and now I have a great vehicle to drive away in. Looking forward to using their Service facilities as they looked very state-of-the-art.

Purchase Certified Pre-Owned Vehicle

by from Minneapolis, Mn |

Working with Craig Haggerty, and the rest of the team at BMW of Minnetonka, was an exceptional buying process. From the initial introductions to the signing of the papers and the one on one review of the features and operation of the vehicle was very helpful and extremely professional.

Salesperson made the transaction

by from Plymouth MN |

Drove 12 cars at 9 dealerships and Andre was far and away the most knowledgeable and professional salesperson we met. Without him there would have been no purchase.

Great facility, great people, no problems

by from Minneapolis MN |

My wife & I worked with Craig Haggerty to find the CPO 3 series she was looking for. Craig helped us throughout the process. We believe we got the desired car at a fair cost. Overall buying experience was problem free

Great buying experience with Rob Dahnke

by from Minneapolis |

Overall the service at the dealership was excellent. No pressure and always helpful. They were also very knowledgeable about their vehicles along with the standard competition, which provided a lot of great insight. I worked with Rob Dahnke who was incredibly patient, knowledgeable and responsive throughout the process.

Great experience

by from Minneapois |

Even though I did not buy a BMW , i was treated with equal importance. Andre was a stellar sales person and I appreciated his approach and help through the process. Whatever I asked, he was wiling to find the answer!!

Excellent first time experience

by from Minnetonka, MN |

I was looking to upgrade from a VW Passat to a certified pre owned BMW and I went to the right place. This was my first BMW purchase and I was treated kindly and fairly by Sully. Highly recommended!

by from Edina, MN |

Ed Howard is a very helpful and straightforward salesperson.