Rocky Mountain Auto LLC

801 Juan Tabo NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123

Used 866-675-0273 Used866-675-0273

Honest, professional highly recommended

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I was looking for a good quality used vehicle for myself, due to unforeseen circumstances I had to purchase a vehicle pretty quickly. After spending a couple of days driving around and dealing with sales people that didn't listen or didn't care of the specifics of what I was looking for I lost hope. A friend of mine had a great experiance with Dennis and the staff at Rocky Mountain Auto, LLC and suggested I take a look at their website to see their inventory. I found a vehicle that met my needs, from the time I went in for a test drive to driving off the lot I was treated with respect and everyone was truely professional. It's rare when you can shake someone's hand and know that the company and team stands behind their product, after signing the paperwork and shaking Dennis's hand I had no doubt that I made the right decision in purchasing my vehicle from Rocky Mountain Auto, LLC.

March 11, 2015

Car Shopping is usually no fun especially when you are in a hurry. I thank our mutual friend for referring you to us. I am glad we had the right vehicle and financing that worked out perfect. Thank you very much for your business and look forward to doing business in the future.

Best used car dealer in town

by from Albuquerque, NM |

This is the 3rd car I bought from Rocky Mountain Auto. I let them know my budget and the style of car I wanted. They had several choices for me. As always, the price was fair, the car I chose was perfect and I received red carpet service. Very relaxed car buy, no high pressure. I'll keep going back, they're the best used car dealer in town.

November 12, 2015

Thank you Denise, every deal we have done has been a pleasure. We really appreciate your loyalty and the trust you always put in me makes my job that much better..

Exactly what I was looking for

by from Albuquerque, NM |

The team at Rocky Mountain Auto did everything right. I went to look at a car they had on the lot. Great condition. Great price. Great service. No pressure, and lots of consideration for all my questions. I went to a dealer to drive the new version of the same car -- not a single difference in the way the car looked or drove. Overall -- a great experience. I highly recommend Dennis and Johnny and Rocky Mountain Auto. Thanks guys!

September 13, 2015

You are very welcome and we are glad you LOVE your new car. We look forward to seeing you again in the future..

Strait forward service

by from Albuquerque NM |

We got what we came for at a very fair price. Customer service was good and no one tried to talk us into something we didn't want, they were strait forward with their answers to all our questions and simply wanted to help us get the car that we came in to purchase. It was a very easy and painless process. They also extended a few small curtesies "on the house" with a few extras in the car not as an incentive to by (since we had already signed the paperwork) but simply to be nice. We were in and out in less than two hours.

August 28, 2015

Thank you Jo Ann for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your business very much and look forward to seeing you again..

Professional, Honest, Reliable!

by from albuquerque, nm |

These guys are awesome. The best customer service I have ever experienced. Honest and upfront. They replaced many parts on the car free of charge before they sold it to me. I couldn't be happier. Definetly recommend them to everyone.

August 24, 2015

We sure appreciated your patience while we finished getting the car just right. It took a little longer than expected but I am sure the wait was worth it. Thank you for your business & look forward to the next car deal..

Second that - Most Pleasant Car Buying Experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

By far the most pleasant car buying experience ever. I had identified the vehicle I was interested in on the company's website and went in for a test drive. No one ever tried to convince me to look at any other cars on the lot (thank you). After driving the car I decided that if we could reach an agreement on price I would purchase the car. The negotiation was very straight forward and I felt like both parties left the table happy. I came in the next day to pick up the car. All of the paperwork was prepared as I was told it would be and I left within 15 minutes. I could not be happier with the experience. Great car. Great customer service.

July 26, 2015

Thank you Ellie for the kind words. You and your husband were a pleasure to work with from start to finish. I am glad we had the perfect car for you and your munchkins. I am looking forward to our next car deal in the future. Thank you

New happy Minivan

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I had a great experience buying my new trusty minivan at Rocky Mountain. Dennis and his staff were knowledgeable and friendly without being high pressured. I got a great trade in value and a terrific price on my new (used) minivan. Dennis also arranged awesome financing. Car buying is never a super fun thing to do, but this was the least painful of any experience I have had. I will definitely send my friends there.

April 4, 2015

Thank you Jill for writing us a great review. I am glad we had the perfect van for you and your family and also that the financing worked out so well. Look forward to more deals with you and your family in the future.

great service good people

by from Albuquerque nm |

Fast friendly great service. My truck broke down no fault Of there's they came got my truck fixed it no questions Asked great job guys thanks guys

April 4, 2015

Thank you Abe for writing us a review and also for your patience on allowing to fix your new truck. We greatly appreciate you and your business.

Honest and trustworthy dealership

March 11, 2015

Most pleasant car buying experience!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Shopping around for a vehicle with less than perfect credit isn't the most exciting or fun thing to do. I was in need of a vehicle and FAST! I thought I would have better luck and more financing opportunities going through a big dealership. My husband on the other hand dragged me to Rocky Mountain where he told me he spoke with Dennis and explained our situation over the phone and Dennis told him that he would do our best to try and assist us. (I let my husband know that "small" dealerships don't have a lot of financing options and won't help us the way a big dealership would) By this time I was frustrated from all the pressure I was getting from the big dealerships. Calling me a few times a day, e-mailing me, sending me pictures of vehicles they can get me into "for now" and constant pressure. Rocky Mountain was closed but Dennis said he would wait for us to go look at a vehicle I have been wanting for years! We arrived, he greeted us, my husband was thrilled how clean the vehicle was and how well it was maintained. I told Dennis that we just wasted our time and his because we wouldn't get approval. (Needless to say I didn't have a great attitude) Dennis smiled and told me not to lose hope and said he's going to try his best to get us back on track and into this vehicle! The next day he called and told me we got approval and he was going to have the inspection done and the vehicle would be ready for pick up! He went in on his day off, we spent MAYBE 10 minutes filling the paperwork out and we were on our way! We had to go back and we were well taken care of! I can not begin to express how thankful, grateful and appreciative I am of Dennis and the Rocky Mountain staff! Communication was excellent, he never pressured us, he was very honest, he didn't follow us around and call us a few times a day. I will never buy a vehicle from anyone else, and highly recommend Rocky Mountain Auto, LLC. I am still in disbelief at how easy this car buying experience was! Thank you Dennis and team!!!!

March 5, 2015

Thank you Olivia C for the wonderful review. I am glad we got this deal done and you can stop the NO FUN process of buying a car. I can not express my appreciation enough in regards to your patience in allowing to fix some unforeseen issues that came up after delivery. Looking forward to always taking care of you and your families vehicle need.