Rocky Mountain Auto LLC

Rocky Mountain Auto LLC

801 Juan Tabo NE, Albuquerque, NM 87123

Used 866-675-0273

Your Friends In The Car Business

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!

by from Belen, NM |

Never before have we had such a pleasant experience buying a car. The selection of cars at Rocky Mountain Auto Sales was AMAZING! All the cars there are in excellent condition (inside and out) and are reasonably & fairly priced. Dennis, our sales person, was really friendly, very knowledgeable, patient & helpful. We have, and will continue to recommend Dennis and Rocky Mountain Auto to family, friends & co-workers. We stopped, shopped & test drove several times before actually buying. Each visit, Dennis just allowed us to roam the car lot without "breathing down our necks". He simply made himself available when we had questions, which was so refreshing. They had so many nice cars it was hard to choose. Once we decided & were ready to purchase, Dennis again made the process a unique one. He had all the paperwork ready for us when we arrived & we were in and out the door in less than 45 minutes! No spending all day in a dealership haggling back & forth. We made a fair offer and Dennis made it work. He was extremely professional & genuinely cared about our complete satisfaction. He made sure we knew all the features of our new used car & advised of recommended maintenance. In summary, if you are ever looking for a quality used car, excellent customer service, a fair price & a "no hassle/no pressure" sales style, you REALLY need to look here. You will not be disappointed! We will go no where else...ever.

August 27, 2014

J & D, I enjoyed every second dealing with you both. I really try and make my customers feel non pressured because all that matters is you guys are happy with the car you chose for your family. I look forward to our next car deal together. Thank you both for being so much fun to deal with

Super Customer Service

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

After looking for a high-in-demand truck for over four weeks, we finally found one at Rocky Mountain Auto. Dennis was SO kind to hold the truck until we arrived to look at it and promised not to sell it out from under us before we made our final decision to purchase it or not. We received absolutely NO pressure to make a decision and he was ALL help to us. He had our best interests in mind, which was a switch from all other car salesmen. I sure hope to do more business with him in the future. Keep up the GREAT customer service, Dennis!

October 15, 2014

Thank you so much for writing us a review. I am glad you we had the perfect truck for your son and you were able to end the search here. Your right about me having your families best interest in mind. I would like to sell everyone a car that comes in to our store but more importantly I want them to make the right buying decision weather it's from us or another store. Thank you once again

QUALITY

by from albuquerque |

Dennis, he is the reason i bought this truck. He made you feel welcome. I had been looking for a truck for 9 months. He allowed me to test drive without all the pressure. The truck had some minor problems and he had it fixed immediately , no questions. If you are looking for a used car, this is the place. Great choice, clean cars and priced very fair.

October 14, 2014

Thank you Gil for writing us a review and also allowing me to get the little things taken care of on your new vehicle. I look forward to dealing with you again.

The go to Dealership, Excellent customer service.

by from Los Lunas, NM |

I purchased a super Elegant, sleek Infiniti FX45 . My credit is not so good but, Dennis was willing to help me out in anyway to get this car. I am so grateful, they really earn your business. I did an application online and the rest is History. They really work with you and the car lot is full of cars that look well taken care of.

September 1, 2014

Thank you Vanessa for writing us a review and for being patient with me while I lined up the right financing for you. I know you shopped around quite a bit and am thankful you contacted me and allowed me to put you into the car you really desired.

Happy customer

by from Albuquerque |

Dennis was great to work with. I bought a used Pathfinder there 4 years ago and was pleased with the car and service I received.

September 1, 2014

Not sure what made you think about us 4 years later but that's awesome you took the time to write me a review. I want to thank you for your business and more importantly for fixing my eyes :), Best thing I have ever done for myself and if it wasn't for meeting you I doubt I would have ever got them done. Thank you Leslie

Review for Rocky Mountain Motor

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I bought a 2008, Chevy Cobalt. I am very impressed with the customer service at Rocky Mountain Motor. I feel that this small private company is dedicated to customer satisfaction and quality. I highly recommend them!

August 14, 2014

Thank you so much for taking a moment and writing us a review. I also want to thank you so much for your patience while you allowed us to address a few things that were overlooked in our initial inspection. I hope you enjoy living here in NM....

Excellent experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Had a great experience buy my first used car. Dennis made the whole process easy and great for my husband and I. I would recommend anyone to come here to get a car.

May 5, 2014

Thank you for the review and buying a car is usually a pain (especially your 1st one) but I'm glad you gave me the opportunity to assist you on your 1st purchase and the drama out of your buying experience.

Great price, quality and service!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I recently purchased a 2008 New Bettle from Rocky Mountain Auto Dealership and I am very pleased with the overall service I recieved. The price and the quality of the car was exceptionally well! I strongly believe I recieved a great deal for my car and I would like thank the staff for all their attention. I would like thank Dennis who helped me with the process of purchasing a car. I am very pleased with my car and I would purchase from Rocky Moutain Dealship again. Great cars for a a great price!

May 1, 2014

Thank you so much Veronica for taking the time to write us a review and I also want to thank you for your patience in allowing me to get the right lender in place for you, it sure worked out well. We appreciate your business very much and the gift you sent to our Dealership was AWESOME.........

excellent service, beautiful clean cars

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

The best car buying experience I've ever had. They were extremely nice and helpful, they will bend over backwards to get you in the car of your choice. I would definitely recommend them too anyone. Dennis is awesome! Thank You again I'm in love with my car żżż

April 6, 2014

Thank you Rhiannon for allowing me to help you with your 1st car buying experience and the patience you had with allowing me to get the right lender that was best for you. I really enjoyed helping you get the exact car you desired.

Great Deal!

by from Durham, NC |

I purchased a 2008 Honda Civic EX-L. Dealer is located in Albuquerque, NM and I am based in Durham, NC. As can be expected I was very skeptical about buying a car that was over 1700 miles from where I live. In an attempt to remedy the situation I paid for pre-purchase inspection service. Well, the mechanic never showed up as promised and I canceled the service and got a refund. My point of contact was Dennis who assured me the car was in top-top condition. Having dealt with car salesmen in the past I was wary about making the same mistake again. Considering my only other option was to fly to NM and inspect the car myself, Dennis suggested making a list of inspection points and he would personally perform the inspection. He responded to each item on my list and I decided to trust his judgment. I signed the final papers and organized for shipping. The car has turned out to be better than expected. After discount the sale price was more than $2,000 less than market value according to Kelly Blue Book and NADA. Everything was disclosed and at 44,000 miles the car drives and looks like new. Dennis did an awesome job addressing all my concerns and responded to all my emails. This car dealer comes highly recommended and if possible ask for Dennis, he will take care of you!

February 20, 2014

Thank you very much for the detailed review, I really appreciate you putting your trust in me and allowing me to answer every single one of your concerns about purchasing a car at such a far distance away. Buying a car local is enough hassle much less 1700 miles away but I'm glad you found the car you desired on our lot and you were 100% satisfied when your car arrived. I'm not saying everyone should put their trust in every car dealer buying long distance but I can say if you call us you will always be treated honestly and truthfully. We appreciate your business very much!

Amazing Service!

by from Santa Fe, NM |

Amazing service overall! They were very honest and made sure you were the first priority. I would definitely recommend them to anyone wanting to buy a car! Thank you Rocky Mountain Auto!

January 30, 2014

Thank you Michelle for taking the time to write us a review and I also want to thank you for your patience and several trips down to Albuquerque to get the car you wanted. I also want to thank your father for his patience as well and helping with out of state financing.