Priority Nissan Newport News

12925 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

Horrible Service

by from Newport News, VA |

I made the mistake of leasing a vehicle at Priority Nissan, and it's been a hassle for months. My lease was done incorrectly 3 times. Isn't that someone's only job to know how to do leases? After the second time they messed up my lease, they called me an insane amount of times everyday. They even had the nerve to call my workplace. I then went and signed the correct lease. While I was there I also paid my next month's payment which they cashed shortly after. Now my next bill has come and it says I never paid last month even though I can see in my bank account that they cashed my check weeks ago. I've called several times to get this corrected and have left messages, and no one is returning my call. What happened to the people that were borderline harassing me a few weeks ago? Meanwhile my one month paper license plate was expiring so I had to call them for that as well. They said they would overnight me a new one...that came four days later on the day it expired. It's now been another month, and my second paper license plate will be expiring again next week. How could it possibly take over 2 months to get a license plate? Every time I need any kind of assistance, the employees are completely incompetent. There are plenty of options of dealerships in the area, and I recommend going somewhere else. I wish someone had warned me.

Terrible service

by from Williamsburg, VA |

I was quoted one price on a brand new Nissan Sentra at the Newport News location in the neighborhood of $250-$265 a month. When I came to purchase my vehicle today, him and the sales manager completely changed their tune and said that quote was on a lower model. This of course was never expressed to me, and I was under the impression that it was the original model that I TEST DROVE AND THE ONLY ONE I LOOKED AT. Essentially, they WASTED MY TIME and thought if I came back to the dealership I would do whatever they wanted, I walked away and would NEVER purchase my vehicle there.

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!

by from Richmond, VA |

I came to this dealer knowing what i was looking for. I received AWESOME customer service by all the staff. My sales person Qasem was great, very patient and most of all he was just outstanding. Lyla and the finance manager were also very nice and patient with me. They made sure my experience was outstanding and that i was getting a great vehicle for myself. Never felt pushed to get any car. I will definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family. All the staff, specially Qasem made me feel very important and sure that i made the right choice for me when it came down to it. Great dealership and great people working there.

Great first new car experience

by from Newort News |

Had a positive experience with the entire staff esspecially Mark Turner.

Outstanding Experience

by from Hampton, VA |

I was very impressed with the professionalism displayed from the initial contact with John F. and throughout the purchasing process. The entire staff was courteous and welcoming which made the buying experience awesome and quite enjoyable!

Nissan of Newport News

by from Newport News, VA |

I like how straight forward the sales and support people were. Everyone was friendly and professional. I had a walk through of all the feature in my car by a very kind, professional and very knowledgeable young lady, so that when I left the dealership I didn't feel lost.

Low preasure sales, just what we were looking for

by from Newport News, VA |

The entire first new car experience was very relaxing. After shopping around several other dealerships and getting the typical sales jargon it was nice to get straight answers when inquiring about price and incentives.

UNSATISFIED!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Albany GA |

Had a buyers order at Credit Union to purchase this Jeep. Was promised it would be held until Tuesday for time to get loan proceeds to them from Credit Union. Auto was sold the following day instead of being held as promised.

Awesome Experience.....

by from Newport News, Va |

It was awesome....felt like they helped us find what we were looking for in our price range and not pushing something on us that we really didn't want....the staff stayed past closing to complete the deal with us and not making us wait for when it was convenient for them....that's is above and beyond customer service....the finance guy was super nice and I'd like to give him a special thanks as his staff had quit that day so he was doing a lot that and was super nice even though he was under a lot of stress. We had previous leased a car from sales manager years ago so it was nice to see him again. Thanks to all the staff and especially our salesman and new friend Qasem. We will definitely refer our friends and next time we need new car, that will be first place we go so we won't waste our time anywhere else....Even the staff we weren't dealing with were kind and friendly and made the time at the dealership enjoyable.....Thank You Guys!!!!!!

Al Banks did a wonderful job as my sales person.

by from Williamsburg, VA |

Al Banks, my sales person, was the best part of my experience. He was always prompt, friendly and thorough. I especially could count on him for up to the minute information and immediate contact (email, phone and text). Al is straight forward and demonstrates high integrity at each step. His pricing and explanation at each step was right on and he patiently walked me through the details. I did a very thorough search using several pricing services, and Al was able to demonstrate how his pricing was matching or doing even better. I really appreciated his mix of thoroughness and very efficient service. Al did not hesitate to come in, even on his day off, to ensure he met my needs. I would recommend Al gladly to others.