Priority Nissan Newport News

12925 Jefferson Ave, Newport News, VA 23608

Pushy salesman not as advertised

by from Virginia beach va |

The salesman was pushy and rude. Was not really at all helpful. We had called ahead to inquire about three different cars. We were told they were still available, however when we arrived the cars were not available. The suggested cars were unsatisfactory and at the top of our budget. When we asked for options we were told that was the best they could do if that car was not good enough we weren't going to like anything they had. Really just an unpleasant experience.

This buyer with be back!

by from Newport News, VA |

I was looking for a decent used vehicle and was taken care of from start to finish. I am so happy with the process, which involved many visits since I was an unsure shopper, and dealt with with patience. I love my car, I enjoyed the process and I will be back!

Not Fully Honest In Their Ads.

by from Gloucester, Va |

I was shopping for an inexpensive work car and thought I had found one on cars.com. I drove about 30 miles to take a look at this Dodge only to be told that it had a bad engine. I asked the salesman if I had missed that in the ad and was told they didn't put it in the ad. The ad never mentioned the need for major repairs. What it did say is THIS IS THE CAR YOU ARE HUNTING FOR. I guess if you are looking for a car with a bad engine this one is for you. I know I will never go back to their lot or recommend this dealer to anyone. If you are going to advertise at least be upfront with the fact that a vehicle has a bad engine. People do not like their time being wasted. All I can say is NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst Dealership

by from Newport News,VA |

Can't really say anything nice about the dealership but they had a lot of parking guess because no one wants to go there.

Unfair treatment; not honest

by from Newport News,VA |

A sales lady emailed me concerning a 2004 Dodge Intrepid. When I arrived at the dealership, I was told by a salesman named Mike, that the engine in this vehicle was no good; there was no mention of this in the email. Mike asked me if he could help me with something else. I told him that I was looking for an inexpensive, economical vehicle. I was told that a Black Friday sale would occur on Friday. Moreover, he told me that the sale wouldn happen until 7:00 A.M. He said that in order to purchase one of the vehicles, I should be at the dealership no later than 6:30 A.M. and to stay with the vehicle until a salesman came out. I arrived at 5:43 A.M., and set in the vehicle until 6:30 A.M. At that time Mike came out, and then went back inside the dealership and brought out the key. I started the vehicle up. Around 6:45 A.M., Mike went back inside to get the tags for a test drive. When he returned he stated that the vehicle had been sold. I really don think this was fair or honest, especially since I followed the rules he gave me. I went inside the building and talked with a manager and he said hat the way it goes the first thousand gets the vehicle.I told him about the rules I was given. He said, that too bad, that the way it is.The salesman told me I could pay for a vehicle being test driven by another customer. I said no. It would not be fair. I am a retired U.S. veteran, who happens to be handicapped. I was not treated honestly, or fairly.

Worked with me great butfailed to disclose info!

by from Virginia Beach, Va |

The price and service was great except they failed to tell me the 04 Explorer I was looking at failed inspection and needed, according to them, $1800 worth of work. I still bought the vehicle because I knew the work they were trying to charge me for wouldn't cost me anywhere near that amount. I love the car and they were aesome but I think they.should havei nformed me of the condition of the SUV before I drove an.hour.and.a half to see it.

They try harder

by from Newport News VA |

I had a very bad experience with a credit rep and the manager made me a deal I could not refuse. They go above and beyound to make the customer happy.

Worst Repair Shop & Unethical General Manager

by from Newport News, VA |

The repair shop at Nissan of Newport News is not staffed with properly trained technicians. They tried to charge me over $100 to fix an oil leak. When I took it to Pomoco Nissan they explained it was the technicians mistake that caused the problem. The GM at Newport News Nissan was a jerk all around... I will never go back and encourage you to avoid it like the plague.

2004 Dodge Intrepid

by from Boykins, VA |

I went to see the Intrepid and It would not start! I was then told this was a fixer upper and it had a tick in the motor. None if these were in the ad nor was it mentioned when i talk with a sales rep. on the phone. If given the choese of buying any car or getting a free Nissan from this company I would pay double for any other car.

Horrible

by from Virginia |

I went to look at a 2001 Intrepid the dealer had listed on Cars.com and the salesman left a lot to be desired. First of all they have an extremely high processing cost. Everyone else is charging $200-300 for processing and they are charging $699. Secondly the salesman named Tim, I believe is what he claimed his name to be, was far from honest with me about the car. He claimed the tie rod went through the engine. That is impossible since the tie rod is attached to the tires and is nowhere near the engine. So I drove over 20miles for just to be lied to.