Woodrum Automotive Inc

3100 E Jackson St, Macomb, IL 61455

New 888-485-9347 New 888-485-9347
Used 888-500-6908 Used 888-500-6908
Service 877-408-7460 Service 877-408-7460

Nobody sells Fords, LINCOLNS or Toyotas for less!

Part Replacers.

by from Macomb il |

No mechanical skills necessary when all you do is swap parts. Literally zero troubleshooting done to my car. Mechanic just guessed which part to replace based off of a code and called the repair good. I didn't even have the car a couple hundred feet out of the dealership and the exact problem I took it in for started right over again. No tests were done to see if my car was running right at all after the repair was done, the part was swapped and that was good enough by this places standards. I was told sorry by the customer rep, sorry doesn't put $388 back in my pocket or fix my car.

Oil Change

by from Macomb, IL |

I've called multiple times and the lady on the phone is very rude, and acts like she doesn't want to be there. Other than that I've been here for two oil changes and both times I've paid to have synthetic oil put in, which is supposed to last for ten thousand miles. Both times they wrote down on my sticker that my vehicle needed serviced after five thousand miles, which is a standard oil change, and both times my service light came on after five thousand miles, so either this is an honest mistake or they're doing this in hopes that people will come back sooner in order to make some extra cash. Overall, Macomb is small so this is one of the best options.

poor salesman

by from Greenview, Il |

Called about a truck almost 2 months ago, spoke to a salesman, he couldn't tell me anything about the truck. I asked if he could email or text me some pictures before I drove an hour and a half. He said he would have to have someone else do it, because he didn't know how. Still haven't received pictures nor a call back, very dissatisfied.

Woodrum Automotive Inc responded to this review

May 8, 2015

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I do not have your information but if you call back ask for Bill Seymore and I will make sure you get all the information you need.

Great Service!

by from Macomb |

I give high marks for the courtesy and professionalism exhibited by our sales representative, Ray, as well as Tyler, Doug and Michael in service. I bought by Highlander from Ray in December 2012, and I love this vehicle. Ray was (and is) wonderful to work with. When I need any kind of service I call him, or Michael or Doug. I always experience excellent care and service (and fast service too!). Thanks to the guys, and to your company, for providing outstanding customer service. When it comes time to trade, I'll be back.

Bought an Escape

by from Canton |

Nick is the best. He was kind more than I found at dealers. He stayed late to make sure that everything was done right and ready for me to go. He talked to me me like I was a neighbor instead of a customer. He got me to the point that the next time I want to go back in to buy my next car.

Toyota 4Runner

by from St. Louis, MO |

I recently bought a used Toyota 4Runner from Travis Lee at Woodrum Toyota. I drove from St. Louis, MO to check out the vehicle and purchase it. The workers at Woodrum were extremely friendly and helpful. Travis and the staff definitely made the trade-in and buying process go as smooth as possible. They worked to get me the price I was asking for and quickly proceeded through the required paperwork. I would highly recommend buying from Travis at Woodrum Toyota.

Travis Lee and Carl Naylor are awesome!

by from Macomb, Il |

When i went in to the dealership on Saturday I really did not think that it would be possible to trade for a new truck. After the rebates were applied and Travis Lee worked with Carl Naylor to get me the best deal that frankly I have ever gotten on a vehicle trade I now have a new 2014 Ford F-150 in the driveway. I can not say enough good about how I was treated by Travis Lee and how well the deal went. I have been telling everyone that I know about my experience with Travis Lee and Woodrum Automotive.

Happy with my choice!

by from Macomb, IL |

I had been searching for a used car for several months throughout the area and never found what I liked and was within my budget. I always thought of Woodrum's as a new car dealer and I assumed it would not be worth my time to try looking there. When I decided to stop by out of curiosity I found Travis Lee was a great help. He found out what I was interested in and within a week my search was over! I could not be happier! I will continue to also use Woodrum's for service in the future. They are easy to schedule oil changes and have even picked up and dropped off my car for service when I didn't have a chance to bring it in myself.

EXCELLENT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Quincy, Illinois |

My wife and I bought a new Camry from Woodrums and it was by far the smoothest car buying experience we have ever had. All of the employees were very friendly and helpful from the minute we stepped on the lot. I was very impressed with Travis Lee our salesmen. He was very easy to deal with and worked very hard to get us to an agreed upon price and in a timely manner. I felt like he was there to help us rather than just to hurry and sell us a car and make a commission. Very very pleased.

Great experience

by from Macomb, il |

I decided we needed a bigger car! We wanted to get a toyota sienna. We couldn't afford a brand new one so Travis Lee our sales man helped us out and found one for us. He found exactly what we want in our price range. When we went to pick it up it was freshly cleaned and had a full tank of gas. He got as much of the paper work done so we didn't have to sit there all day. Travis even hooked up Bluetooth so I didn't have to mess with it. We had the best experience and will go back and send all of our friends there too!