Woodrum Automotive Inc

3100 E Jackson St, Macomb, IL 61455

New 888-485-9347
Used 888-500-6908
Service 877-408-7460

Nobody sells Fords, LINCOLNS or Toyotas for less!

poor salesman

by from Greenview, Il |

Called about a truck almost 2 months ago, spoke to a salesman, he couldn't tell me anything about the truck. I asked if he could email or text me some pictures before I drove an hour and a half. He said he would have to have someone else do it, because he didn't know how. Still haven't received pictures nor a call back, very dissatisfied.

Woodrum Automotive Inc responded to this review

May 8, 2015

I'm sorry you had a bad experience. I do not have your information but if you call back ask for Bill Seymore and I will make sure you get all the information you need.

Great Service!

by from Macomb |

I give high marks for the courtesy and professionalism exhibited by our sales representative, Ray, as well as Tyler, Doug and Michael in service. I bought by Highlander from Ray in December 2012, and I love this vehicle. Ray was (and is) wonderful to work with. When I need any kind of service I call him, or Michael or Doug. I always experience excellent care and service (and fast service too!). Thanks to the guys, and to your company, for providing outstanding customer service. When it comes time to trade, I'll be back.

Bought an Escape

by from Canton |

Nick is the best. He was kind more than I found at dealers. He stayed late to make sure that everything was done right and ready for me to go. He talked to me me like I was a neighbor instead of a customer. He got me to the point that the next time I want to go back in to buy my next car.

Toyota 4Runner

by from St. Louis, MO |

I recently bought a used Toyota 4Runner from Travis Lee at Woodrum Toyota. I drove from St. Louis, MO to check out the vehicle and purchase it. The workers at Woodrum were extremely friendly and helpful. Travis and the staff definitely made the trade-in and buying process go as smooth as possible. They worked to get me the price I was asking for and quickly proceeded through the required paperwork. I would highly recommend buying from Travis at Woodrum Toyota.

Travis Lee and Carl Naylor are awesome!

by from Macomb, Il |

When i went in to the dealership on Saturday I really did not think that it would be possible to trade for a new truck. After the rebates were applied and Travis Lee worked with Carl Naylor to get me the best deal that frankly I have ever gotten on a vehicle trade I now have a new 2014 Ford F-150 in the driveway. I can not say enough good about how I was treated by Travis Lee and how well the deal went. I have been telling everyone that I know about my experience with Travis Lee and Woodrum Automotive.

Happy with my choice!

by from Macomb, IL |

I had been searching for a used car for several months throughout the area and never found what I liked and was within my budget. I always thought of Woodrum's as a new car dealer and I assumed it would not be worth my time to try looking there. When I decided to stop by out of curiosity I found Travis Lee was a great help. He found out what I was interested in and within a week my search was over! I could not be happier! I will continue to also use Woodrum's for service in the future. They are easy to schedule oil changes and have even picked up and dropped off my car for service when I didn't have a chance to bring it in myself.

EXCELLENT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE

by from Quincy, Illinois |

My wife and I bought a new Camry from Woodrums and it was by far the smoothest car buying experience we have ever had. All of the employees were very friendly and helpful from the minute we stepped on the lot. I was very impressed with Travis Lee our salesmen. He was very easy to deal with and worked very hard to get us to an agreed upon price and in a timely manner. I felt like he was there to help us rather than just to hurry and sell us a car and make a commission. Very very pleased.

Great experience

by from Macomb, il |

I decided we needed a bigger car! We wanted to get a toyota sienna. We couldn't afford a brand new one so Travis Lee our sales man helped us out and found one for us. He found exactly what we want in our price range. When we went to pick it up it was freshly cleaned and had a full tank of gas. He got as much of the paper work done so we didn't have to sit there all day. Travis even hooked up Bluetooth so I didn't have to mess with it. We had the best experience and will go back and send all of our friends there too!

Great hometown dealer!

by from Macomb, il |

My husband and I bought our first brand new vehicle from Woodrum's. We couldn't be happier with our Toyota Highlander! We use the dealership for routine service as well, and we have always been 100% satisfied. We were extremely impressed with our sales representative, Travis, as well as everyone else at the dealership. Everyone was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. Woodrum's is a trustworthy, hometown dealer. We will definitely be making future purchases from here!

wonderful experience

by from hannibal mo |

such a great small town atmosphere sales agent mr kiser downs an financial agent were so hospitable such a good experience were going back in 2014 for my wifes new ford thanks woodrum ford