Han Mi Motors

401 N Western Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90004

Used 888-853-6788

Best dealer in Los Angeles ,CA

by from Los angeles |

I went to the dealer after seeing the car I wanted on their site. I was surprised how honest they were and they were not pushy or bossy at all. I test drove three cars because I wasn't sure what to get and they were very kind and patient. It was harder to decide because all the cars were in great condition and they were all my choices. They made me feel comfortable and were customizing to my needs and helped me pick out the car. I love the car i purchased from them and I wanna thank everyone there for their kindness and professionalism. I would recommend anyone looking to get new or used cars here! Really a different kind of service. Thanks again hanmi!

Great product and quality

by from Glendale, Ca |

I saw this dealer online and decided to call after finding a car that I wanted. They weren't pushy and demanding like other dealerships. I liked what they had to say and visited their dealership. I was surprised to see that they had a variety of used cars and from the test drives I had with three different cars they were excellent. I got a great deal for my car and I would def recommend this dealer to anyone looking to get used or new cars.

Was a ok experience

by from Duarte, Ca |

While not the best experience it was not the worse I?ve had. I had been looking to get a BMW 6 series for sometime and had seen this car at Han Mi dealers. After much time I was able to get down to check out the car. I was greeted by Jason who was very kind and had been expecting me. Now this is where it gets strange and not so good. I asked if I could start the car and was given a keys. The car did start up but it was not a smooth start. Also I had a few other issues with the car but over all it was not to bad. On the outside there were a few issues also. I asked if I could test drive it and the answer was only if your serious about purchasing the car which I replied I did not drive 30 miles just to look. The next comment I got was well to get approved for the car you have to put 50% down which I replied I would have no problem doing, yet I was not allowed to test drive the car. As I?ve owned a BMW and learned to a lot of DIY I could tell the car had some work done to it. Jason was nice enough to say after awhile I don?t think this is the car for you and I told him I would get some lunch and either come back or call. After thinking about it I chose not to get the car and called Jason to inform him but did say if the price does lower to give me a call which the reply I know was not a thank you.

Honest but not the best experience I've had

by from Duarte, CA |

This is in no way to reflex any bad experience with Han Mi Motors but I thought I would share my experience. I have been seeing a car (don't want to point out the one I had seen) for a few months and had made arrangements to see it. I was greeted by Jason who was very nice. He talked very little about the car but let me get in it and start it up and check it out. I will say I did find a few small and major issues with the car and when asked if I could test drive it the response I got was only if your serious about purchasing it. I replied I did not drive 30 miles to just come and look at it. He then pointed out that I would have to put 50% down to get it finance as he has had to have other people try to finance it with lower down payments and not get approve. This I liked as he was upfront about getting approve. I told him this was no problem but still no test drive. Also all I give Jason a thumbs up, I think he was able to read me as I had some knowledge of the car and that the car had some issues and was not the car for me as he did not try to hard sell me the car. Over all I think it was best I did not get the current car he had on site. I did call him and thank him for his time but this was not the car for me as the car was as is and I would have to put money in it (And I'm talking some major money) but did tell him if they lowered the price to give me a call. I'm not sure what the reply was but it was not a thank you I know that.

good experience

by from LA , CA |

I went Hanmi motors to purchase second car for our family. the deal was very smooth and fast from test drive to paper work(I'm glad they did all the DMV works) didn't have the extra parking permit so I had to leave the car at dealer's lot for a month and they didn't charge me for that! I really recommend this dealer. to anyone who needs new or used cars!

Worst Experience Ever

by from Los Angeles, CA |

BUYER BEWARE!!! I purchased a used vehicle from this dealership. While on my test drive I was guaranteed by the sales man (Jay) that everything in the vehicle was in working order, "...power windows, power door locks, power sun roof, just to name a few." We returned to the dealership, and I was ready to do the paperwork for my vehicle. Instead, I was told that I would have to wait over an hour for my car, because they had forgotten to do a smog check. An hour and a half pass by and I sign for my vehicle and drive it home. When I arrive home, I go to lock my car and all of the doors, with the exception of the driver's door, lock. I immediately call up the dealership and explain what has happened, and I am told that they will call me back tomorrow to resolve the issue. A week goes by and no call back, and the car is still not drivable because the door won't lock. I take the vehicle into my mechanic, who gives me a quote for the door lock part (nearly $900). I call Jay (the man who sold me my car) to tell him what I have discovered and he hangs up on me. I call back again and the phone rings several times before going to his voice mail box, that has conveniently not been set up yet, so I can not leave him a message. I call back two more times the next day and still no response. Two days go by and I call the manager of Han Mi motors. I talk with him and I am told that they will not do anything for me, even though Jay guaranteed me that the car locks were in working order. On top of all of this, they raised the price of the vehicle $250 above the advertised price when it came time to sign for the car. BOTTOM LINE: VERY unprofessional when it comes to communication, of the salesmen I worked with, they are NOT true to their word, they are unorganized, they made me wait over an hour to sign for my car, they raised the price $250 at the last minute.

Han Mi Motors responded to this review

July 22, 2013

Dear customer. we are truly sorry to hear this. but you forgotten to mention few things in your review and please read carefuly and tell us why you think we are unprofessional. 1. vehicle price was based on "AS-IS" condition 2. We both agreed to take full inspection of vehicle and took it to two different Auto shop before signing contract.(one was chosen by customer other by dealer) 3. Auto shop reported there were several things to be worked on to this vehicle (water pump, timing belt, ect,ect..) 4. Our dealer fixed every problem with our expense(cost near $700) 5. Auto shop didn't mention anything about power lock malfunction. (we have estimate paper for proof) 6. we gave you "buyers guide" and explained what it is then you agreed to the terms that dealer won't take any further responsibility of vehicle. anything happens it's under buyer's responsibility. 7. We did talk to you through the phone that dealer ship cannot give any assistance regarding of your issue. but you were keep calling us for the money. 8. Used vehicle before 2009 must take smog test before selling stated by law. 9. We spent $700 for fixing, like I said before original vehicle price was based on "AS-IS" condition so we had to raised the price, and you agreed the price and sign the contract 10. You didn't take dealer's warranty honestly we don't even know the vehicle's driver side power lock is malfunctioning. two different auto shop didn't say a thing. only you... we assume power lock got into problem while you take vehicle CA to WA. and vehicle runs fine if your keep claiming "no" then how'd you get back to your Washington state from Los Angeles? there's solid proof that vehicle from our dealer can take long cross-country.

Awesome service and jaw dropping price!

by from LA, CA |

Thank you very much Jeff! who has gone infinity and beyond his level to get me what I want. and thanks to all Hanmi motors team for showing me what real "Gangnam style" is!! I had so much fun there.

BEST DEALER EVER!!! **Must look for JAY KIM**

by from Los Angeles, CA |

They literally have the best used cars in town and the best prices and selection on new leases. Highly recommend JAY KIM to everyone. He provided the best customer service, super reliable and on top of that the prices are amazing!! I've been to so many dealers looking for my new car but seriously he was the best!!! He was super friendly, genuine, and not pushy about buying a car at all. He literally answered all my million questions and was really patient even though I came back to him three times after going to other dealers. I had really bad experiences at other dealers but after buying my car at Hanmi with Jay, I won't go anywhere else!! Thanks JAY!! I really love my new car and the customer service I received!! You're the best!

Simply the BEST

by from Fullerton, CA |

There is no need to go to other dealers and compare the quality of service, price, or anything. I have no idea why I've wasted my time in car shopping when I could have simply gone to Han Mi and save my MONEY and TIME. Everyone working there is extremely kind and professional. Needless to say, if you are thinking about buying a car, don't waste your valuable time and just go to Han Mi and the word "satisfaction" will not be good enough to describe the satisfaction you will have.

GREAT SERVICE!

by from TORRANCE |

JAY WAS SUPER HELPFUL! I CAME TO THE DEALERSHIP WANTING AN ACCORD. HE MET ME UP RIGHT AWAY AND WAS EXTREMELY KIND AND PATIENT. HE ANSWERED ALL MY QUESTIONS PATIENTLY AND EXPLAINED ALL THE FEATURES OF THE CAR. BEST OF ALL, I GOT A GREAT DEAL AT AN ACTUAL HONDA DEALERSHIP, BUT I ASKED JAY TO MATCH THE PRICE TO SEE WHAT HE'D DO...AND HE BEAT HONDA'S PRICE! I'D RECOMMED EVERYONE TO COME AND SEE JAY ABOUT THEIR CAR PURCHASES! PLUS, HE'S HOT!!! ^^