Fenton Nissan of Lee's Summit

1025 SE Oldham Pkwy, Lees Summit, MO 64081

terrible

by from blue springs, mo |

This dealership is beyond awful. Obviously it was employees of the dealership who wrote the 5 star or anything above 1 star reviews. I wish so bad I could put 0 stars. Please please please do not do business with this dealership. Avoid this place like you would try to avoid Ebola. Horrible and I can't emphasize enough horrible service. Once they sell you a car they want nothing to do with you when a problem occurs. It's been a few weeks and my fiance has still not received her title paper work. She has called up there multiple times to see when she will get it. The only time they will call her back is to have her drive up there to sign something they forgot to have her sign because they have no clue what they are doing. To put into perspective how bad the service is, my fiance had finally had enough and called back up there again (prob 10th time she's called) to speak to a manager. The guy that answered the phone said he would get the manager. He got back on the phone and said the manager told him he's not going to speak with her because it's not his problem. To top it all off the 2013 altima she bought has an extremely loud noise coming from the power steering pump. The dealership is obviously not offering up any type of solution. They act like it's no big deal and like it's the first time they've heard of altima's doing this. Hard to believe since it's a common problem with altima's and various other models. Nissan itself is not acknowledging it as a problem and is offering no fix for us and LOTS of other people with this problem. I'm hoping desperately some people read this and choose to go elsewhere. It would prob be wise to avoid Nissan as a whole and choose a different car manufacturer as Nissan DOES NOT stand behind the quality of the cars they build.

Don't Go Here. Trust Me.

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

All of the previous reviews must have been written by a salesperson, or someone who works at Fenton Nissan in Lee's Summit. The facilities were nice, and the salesperson was nice, but their car-buying process is an absolute joke. We were only looking, and wanted to see what we would be at for trading my car in. They would never tell us what trade-in value for my car was?even though we waited about 30 minutes for the person inspecting. They also got information stated just to "run numbers" as we were not looking to purchase that day...as I specifically asked for our credit not to be ran. We got letters in the mail approximately three weeks later that they DID run our credit, when we asked them not to. Terrible service and shady dealings. Drive the extra 10 minutes and go to another Nissan dealer in Blue Springs or State Line.

Great Service

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

Theo - was by far the best part of our experience. He was extremely helpful and just an all around nice guy.

Fenton Nissan made us happy : )

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

Theo Shaw was very personable with our family. He tried very hard to ensure that my husband was comfortable in the car he was purchasing. He also meet my requirements as far as budget goes.

great service

by from Lee's summit, mo |

I showed up pretty early, they got me right in. I didn't have to wait too long, walked out and they washed my car! Pretty awesome. Thanks guys :)

Accomdating

by from Lees Summitt |

I was glad they provided me with a loaner even though we were unable to get to the dealership until 5:50 pm.

NA

by from kcmo 64137 |

embaress, because I was asked to see if I quaified for another care and I was not. But they did try to make it right by offering me another new car.

Above and Beyond Service Department

by from Lee's Summit, Missouri |

Friendly service, informative and quick, I came in earlier than my scheduled appointment time expecting to wait a while, but they took my car in immediately and even washed and vacuumed after completing the oil change! I was very satisfied!

Superior service and staff

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

I was shocked that my car repair was completed so quickly. It was beyond my expectations. Everyone is so friendly and professional. Excellent service!!!

Excellent salespeople

by from Raytown, Mo |

Don is an excellent salesperson. He was understanding, thorough and seemed to truly care about what I wanted and needed.