Fenton Nissan of Lee's Summit

Service 888-814-2793

The Lowest New Car Prices online in Kansas City

Excellent Salesman

by from Greenwood, Missouri |

As a single woman, a car purchase can be daunting, but my experience with Fenton Nissan of Lees Summit and their salesman, "Moe" was exceptionally easy. From my first phone call asking the particulars about a car I had found on their website, to driving off the lot, he impressed me with his knowledge and his willingness to answer all questions and make sure I was comfortable with my decision to buy the vehicle. I would not hesitate to recommend "Moe" and Fenton Nissan to my friends and family.

May 27, 2015

We don't mind doing this for everyone. Thank you for your business

Great car buying experience.

by from Wellington, KS |

I bought a car from this dealership and had a very good experience. I would recommend the dealership to anyone in search of a new or used car. I am very pleased with my purchase.

Truly Exceptionally bad experience

by from Lee's Summit, MO |

I hate to rate anything this poorly, but had I read these reviews first I would realize I wasn't the exception of poor customer service. My salesman was good. Polite, courteous, patient. The dealership doesn't seem set on making good deals or feeling like they have to. I understand - location, location, location. That and the Nissan name are what they have going for them. The service department was very helpful on my many revisits. The sales manager was not a customer-friendly person. The finance department was very disorganized - losing paperwork and taking so long. However, the finance group is VERY good at getting their money within 24 hours from my bank. I felt like I was unimportant because I wasn't spending enough money on a new car. I bought used. I expect more from a big dealership. That's why we accept that they pay more. But trust me going to smaller dealerships works better and they care. The paperwork took 17 days to be completed. Now I have a week and a half to get to the DMV. I believe because they lost a Carfax statement that I know 100% I signed because I asked questions about signing 7 pages to say I understand. It has rained a lot in Missouri lately, and guess what- my car was missing a wiper blade. I never thought I needed to look for that when buying from a dealer. My bad. I don't know how the new car buying experience is there, but I hope the new cars have wiper blades. I see some rave reviews, but those must be new car buyers and first time car buyers. I could say so much more but don't want to be mean. Just shop somewhere else. Maybe they've had a lot of turn over in the last year to make these reviews start to tank. I do not recommend this dealership to anyone.

June 25, 2015

First I would like to thank you for taking the time to tell me about your recent experience at Fenton Lee's Summit. We're sorry your experience with us was less than satisfactory. We never like to hear someone had a bad experience at our dealership. We would absolutely like the chance to make this up to you and speak to you further about your experience so we can continue to improve our sales and service staff. This feedback helps us as a dealership to better serve our customers. If you'd please reach out to me at the below info, we can discuss further. -Rick Halstead, rick.halstead@fentonmotors.com

Danny Wilson Recent purchase

by from Kansas City Kansas |

Mr Jerry Gillard thank you for the easy process of helping with the Maxima,the car is great.The friendly way that you treated my brother and I was really what some of us need when buying cars..So we can tell that you are a pro at getting it done and helpful enough to not just ant to make the sell but care about regular folks and not be looked down on when walking into a car lot.. we appreciated that.. Now the guys that almost had an altercation at the front was almost a deal breaker,but because of you we decided to go ahead and purchase,not everyones fault that some handle things at the wrong time and not pros at what they are doing.. So keep up the good work hope to maybe do biz again..

Great experience...

by from Hoyt, KS |

Love our new vehicle from Fenton! We went in with pretty strict buying terms and our salesman Jerry Gilliland was able to get us to where we needed to be without to much hassle and got us the most for our trade! I'm glad we made the 2 hour drive, go see Jerry today for the best deal!

thanks again

Perfect place to buy a car!

by from Hoyt, KS |

May 27, 2015

It is people like you that we love to serve.

Very friendly and knowledgeable sales people.

by from Central Kansas |

One of the best buying experiences I have had. Corresponded with the internet Sales Dept and then went to close the deal in person. Everyone was helpful and courteous. And that didn't stop after the deal was made, either. Have had several interactions with our sales person Jerry to ask questions about the vehicle. The good customer service continued after the sale. I would definitely recommend Fenton Nissan to someone else, and certainly would buy another vehicle from them.

May 27, 2015

We appreciate your business and your kind remarks

The Best!

by from Lees Summit, MO |

This was by far the best car buying experience we have ever had. Our salesman Jerry did not pressure us at all. Instead he was very patient and determined to help us find the best car for our needs. The entire process from start to finish was easy and stress free.

May 27, 2015

Thank you for the kind remarks and comments. We appreciate your business

Review update-They won me over.

by from Lee's Summit |

Originally my review of this lot was pretty negative with only one star, but since then they have been in contact with me to resolve all my issues. If you have any problems at this dealership don't be afraid to talk to them about it, they will do what they can to resolve them and make sure you leave satisfied.

March 13, 2015

Thank you for your business. We sure appreciate your feedback

Try other dealerships first!

by from Lee's Summit |

You should go somewhere else, long story but I've been to waayyyy better dealerships. After spending time working with a salesman and deciding on a car, the bank would only approve me for a limited amount which was lower than the cost of the car. I felt like as soon as my salesman found out I had a limited budget, he was not very interested in helping me. On top of that I researched prices and estimated values for the car I wanted, found out it may have been a bit overpriced. I agreed to up my down-payment SUBSTANTIALLY, if they could come down a little on the price. Absolutely wouldn't put any effort into negotiating with me. I found this dealership extremely lacking in customer appreciation, I kept trying to give them more chances because I didn't want to go somewhere else and add more inquiries to my credit, but apparently I'm just "small potatoes" and not a priority

terrible

by from blue springs, mo |

This dealership is beyond awful. Obviously it was employees of the dealership who wrote the 5 star or anything above 1 star reviews. I wish so bad I could put 0 stars. Please please please do not do business with this dealership. Avoid this place like you would try to avoid Ebola. Horrible and I can't emphasize enough horrible service. Once they sell you a car they want nothing to do with you when a problem occurs. It's been a few weeks and my fiance has still not received her title paper work. She has called up there multiple times to see when she will get it. The only time they will call her back is to have her drive up there to sign something they forgot to have her sign because they have no clue what they are doing. To put into perspective how bad the service is, my fiance had finally had enough and called back up there again (prob 10th time she's called) to speak to a manager. The guy that answered the phone said he would get the manager. He got back on the phone and said the manager told him he's not going to speak with her because it's not his problem. To top it all off the 2013 altima she bought has an extremely loud noise coming from the power steering pump. The dealership is obviously not offering up any type of solution. They act like it's no big deal and like it's the first time they've heard of altima's doing this. Hard to believe since it's a common problem with altima's and various other models. Nissan itself is not acknowledging it as a problem and is offering no fix for us and LOTS of other people with this problem. I'm hoping desperately some people read this and choose to go elsewhere. It would prob be wise to avoid Nissan as a whole and choose a different car manufacturer as Nissan DOES NOT stand behind the quality of the cars they build.