Girard Ford

450 West Thames St, Norwich, CT 06360

New 888-377-0211
Used 888-376-9978
Service 888-273-4844

Very Good customer service...

by from Hartford, CT |

I had a good experience with the staff at Girard Ford.. Its a friendly atmosphere.. What I like the most is that they really make you feel welcome...they listen to your concerns and they help you to give you the best option.. Buying a car was not in my plans but the payments are comfortable for me..even my kids felt welcome.. I recommend this dealer...

November 4, 2014

Welcome to our family, lourdessantia! Buying a car doesn't have to be a hassle, and it was our pleasure guiding you through the process. We are confident that your new vehicle will serve you well, and we truly appreciate you choosing us. Thank you and congratulations again!

Wasted a day

by from Boston, MA |

Had a bad experience with these guys. I called on the phone for a particular model and booked a test drive a few days in advance. On the day that I drove there from Boston (1.5 hours), I called to check and a salesman, Peter, told me that the car would be available. However, when I arrived, I was told by the salesman that the car wasn't there yet and I could wait at the lounge (actually, a rather comfortable area with coffee and TV). I waited for an hour and then I went out for lunch. Then I came back. By this time, I had been in town for 3 hours. That's when they told me that the owner had taken the vehicle on an emergency trip out of town! The worst part of this is that they had my phone number and could have called me at any time so I wouldn't have to wait anymore! Folks, I would not recommend buying from them. Maybe they never actually had the car there or didn't intend to sell it. Maybe they just wanted to get me in the store so I could buy something else. I don't know what the real story behind giving me the runaround, but they cost me a half of a day and a tank of gas for nothing. Just plain unprofessional and borderline sleazy.

January 29, 2014

Unfortunately, there was a breakdown in communication between our Sales team and our owner, resulting in the vehicle you wanted being unavailable for demonstration. As we value our customer's time as much as you do, we are truly sorry for your experience. If you do receive this response, Steve L., we ask that you please contact our General Manager Justin Hoopman, as he has tried to reach out to you to discuss your situation further, but has thus far been unable to reach you.

Very fast service

by from Mansfield, CT |

The van was repaired the same day. Absolutely hassle free!

Good work servicing my car

by from Norwich, CT |

I brought my car in to the service center to have them check out a noise the car was making and do some scheduled maintenance. They fixed the problem and performed the maintenance quickly and efficiently. The people in the service center were nice to deal with too.

Great to Deal With!

by from Fall River, MA |

Buying my second Ford Edge from Girard Ford was a very comfortable and satisfying experience. The "No Pressure" staff was extremely accommodating and did everything possible to make our car buying experience a pleasurable one. Thank you Girard Ford!

October 17, 2013

We are thankful to have your loyalty, Bob and Fran! We hope your new Edge brings you many years of safe and reliable motoring!

Service, internet wi-fi, clean waiting area

by from Norwich, CT |

The service is always done well. They understand the repairs that were willing to make verses the ones that are not affordable at this time. Internet seemed to be working but very unreliable. Clean waiting area.

fast service

by from Mansfield, CT |

Brought the truck in with a vague discription of the problem (strange squeeck, vibration @ 45mph and higher). The very next day it was ready and the price was right (lower then expected). Best of all....Problem solved!

Great Dealership

by from Mansfield, CT |

Not the first vehicle bought from Girard Ford and most definitely not the last. All of our fleet vehicles go Girard Ford for service and we couldn't be more pleased with the level of professional and courteous service.

Amazing service!

by from Portland, ME |

This was my first time buying a car and I was nervous and apprehensive working with a dealership. I wanted to make sure I would be taken care of and thats exactly what they did for me. The checked my car I was purchasing in every way possible and I got new brakes and oil changed. I was taken on test drive where, Alex, went through all the features of the the vehicle with me. They helped me call my care insurance agency to update to my new car and printed my insurance cards for me. Keith came in on his day off to work with me on getting the lowest interest rate and monthly payment as a first time buyer. He answered all of my questions, and explained the process to me. Paul Bernadoni was a huge help in the process and made sure I was getting taken care of. Thank you Girard Ford. I love my new vehicle. I drove all the way down from Maine to get this car and you made it worth it. I would tell everyone looking for a new car to work with this team at Girard Ford!

September 30, 2013

Congratulations on your first purchase, first time buyer! Our Sales team strives to make the buying process as stress-free as possible, and we're thrilled to hear that your experience was so wonderful. May your new car bring you many years of safe and happy motoring!

Great service by Joey Sabourin at Girard Ford!

by from Groton, CT |

Quick to help me find the car I was looking for. Very helpful and friendly staff. Thanks Girard Ford!