17520 E US Highway 24, Independence, MO 64056

Used 888-613-7496

Good people

by from KC, MO |

I use to live close to this dealer, I went in and found a Nissan Xterra that I fell in love with, bought it, no problem...after a few mths (and a huge rise in gas price$) I decided to trade in my 4x4 for sumthing better on gas, landed a 2004 Sebring coupe (best car I ever owned) had it for awhile but times got hard and I got laid off from my job, I had to end up giving it back but Todd was very understanding about everything, no hard feelings. I am now looking at a few cars on the lot now that Im ready to buy again, and Todd isnt holding the past against me. This dealer is great as long as ur honest with them...I will always keep on eye on their lot in the future!

laid back

by from Belton, Mo |

Todd is was the only no pressure car dealer that I have ever met in my life. Turns out, both my kids got a car from him.

Easy Peasy!

by from Blue springs mo |

We had a wonderful experience! I loved the no pressure sales. Todd was so informative, nice, and helpful. He asked for our price range and showed us several cars. We test drove three. He was fantastic to work with! We went home with a great, affordable, and reliable car! We'll be back!

Highly recommend! Straight forward and honest

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

Went in looking for a different car and was greeted warmly and shown all the vehicles that matched my needs. Found the one I liked and took it for a test drive and drove great. I took it to my mechanic for a pre purchase inspection and it got a clean bill of health! Went back and negotiated the price for about 2 minutes and was out the door. I felt very comfortable and felt like they were trying to do a deal that was good for everyone! Highly recommend!!!!

by from Independence, MO |

Everyone was very helpful from the minute I pulled into the lot! I told them what price range and types of cars I was looking for...they immediately pointed out 4 different vehicles and told me to take my time. It was a completely hassle free experience! No one following you around pressuring into a purchase, yet as soon as I was ready for the test drive the car was brought to me within a few minutes! When I decided on my vehicle, the financing process was seamless! I would recommend Cars Plus Credit to anyone who is looking for a reliable vehicle and a comfortable, easy buying experience!

Soon to be a repeat customer

by from Kansas City, MO |

Todd, my daughter was in an accident that totaled the 2005 Taurus she bought from you last summer. We'll be coming back as soon as the insurance settlement comes in. You don't sell junk and your prices are the best in town!

buying a used car

by from Kansas City |

I had talked with Todd a few times about buying a vehicle they had and it was still there when it came buying time. I went over to their lot and looked at the vehicle noticed it had a check engine light on but it still ran, roughly (and stalled a few times) but still ran. I figured it was just some simple stuff that would be nothing to fix, well I was partly right. I have had the vehicle about a week and replaced 3 oxygen sensors (still needs other sensors replaced) gave it a tune up only to find the reason it ran roughly was due to number 1 and 3 plug wires were reversed. now granted Todd agreed to drop the price due to visual damages but no one mentioned what couldn't be seen. and the idea their mechanics should have been able to figure this all out (or at least part of it) it went through a tank of gas withing 100 miles (something else that could not be foreseen when looking at vehicle to buy. Todd was very good with the way he was and I give great input for Todd but I can't fully say I do about the entire business. any recommendations I would give with this is to be sure to look at every single thing before buying (including the stuff, you shouldn't have to look at. or the stuff you can't foresee)

No response

by from Independence, Mo |

No one ever responded to my inquiry, so I can't make any recommendations. They apparently don't need my business.

Helen Taylor

by from Independence MO |

This dealership stood out a mile. The manager Todd exuded professionalism and integrity and his staff were helpful and friendly. Their standard of cars intake and maintenance is excellent and you feel you can trust the value of the vehicle you are buying. A very fair and reasonable price was negotiated and I am happy with the car I bought! Definitely recommend this dealership!

Cars plus credit

by from Independence,Mo |

It was the first time me and my boyfriend purchased our first car with payments and we was very happy with the experience we got. We didn't feel pressured into buying it right off the bat and he works with people we told people about him and our friends just bought a car yesterday from his car lot if you are looking for a car go to cars plus credit me and my boyfriend will be purchasing another car from him after we pay this one off.

Great, no pressure buying experience!

by from Independence, Mo. |

I had several bad experiences with other local small car lots befeore ending up at cars plus credit. I have have found many good priced clean vehicles at this establishment in the past year, but good deals go very quick. I decided to return and came prepared to buy with cash in hand, Todd and Matt took great care of my needs and all questions with a smile and consideration. They were very helpful, upfront and honest which is hard to find now a days. I drove a few cars and looked at all options in my price range, couldn't afford the car I wanted and Todd cut me a great deal I couldn't refuse! If you need a quality used vehicle give Todd and his crew a chance to make your day, you won't regret your decision! Thanks Todd and crew, from the Allen family!