Cars Plus Credit

15700 E US Hwy 24, Independence, MO 64050

Used 888-613-7496 Used888-613-7496

Good people

by from KC, MO |

I use to live close to this dealer, I went in and found a Nissan Xterra that I fell in love with, bought it, no problem...after a few mths (and a huge rise in gas price$) I decided to trade in my 4x4 for sumthing better on gas, landed a 2004 Sebring coupe (best car I ever owned) had it for awhile but times got hard and I got laid off from my job, I had to end up giving it back but Todd was very understanding about everything, no hard feelings. I am now looking at a few cars on the lot now that Im ready to buy again, and Todd isnt holding the past against me. This dealer is great as long as ur honest with them...I will always keep on eye on their lot in the future!

Great people!

by from Higginsville MO |

They helped me when my motor blew and replaced it with another vehicle, when they didn't have to! Great people and Great service!!

Sales, Service

by from Kansas City, Mo |

We purchased a 1999 Ford Contour from Salesman (Mitchell) and owner (Todd).. We were very empressed with the cleanliness and friendly atmosphere of there facility.. Everyone we dealt with was pleasant and a joy to work with.. They took care of all safety features plus several other concerns that we had.. We really enjoyed working with this company and would recommend giving them a look if you are looking for a used automobile..

Absolutely awesome!!!!

by from Springfield, MO |

We found our truck on-line Friday afternoon and called Todd about it. Being from Springfield, it was too late to drive up. Todd said the truck would be there waiting Monday when we were able to drive up and it was, keys and all!!! He asked if I was the Springfield customer and slapped a dealer tag on it as soon as I went to the truck. They worked with me on everything and I loved it!!! Drove out of there within the hour in my new truck!!! Thank you all for all your help!!!

I was pleasantly suprised

by from Independence, MO |

I am amending my previous review. When I took my cavalier back to hopefully swap it out, I was treated VERY professionally and it was a breeze to get into a 2005 civic and they were courteous and helped a lot by giving a fair price break because of the difficulty the CAR caused me. Cars Plus Credit is a courteous and professional dealership. I'm giving it a 5 star rating upon my last interaction!

Honest dealership

by from KCMO |

I recently purchased a car from Todd. He was friendly and let me peruse his vehicles without hassle. I really appreciated his laid back style and it allowed me to critically think which car out of all I test drove was closest to what I needed, otherwise I would have left where I could peacefully think a about it. I did end up purchasing a car from Todd. I had to make arrangements to have someone take me to pick it up which was well past his closing time so he parked it in a public lot for me across the street. Upon my way home with the car about 20 miles from his lot the car started smoking and lost drive power. I coasted to the side of the road and called a tow truck to take it to the nearest dealership for my make/model. I left a voicemail and an email to Todd letting him know what had transpired on my way home with the car. He calls me next day saying he would pay for the repairs and any cost I had accumulated during the breakdown but wanted to take it to his mechanic since the dealership wanted over $1200 for the repairs. So he sent his tow truck driver to pick the car up from the dealership and I called and paid the diagnostic charge over the phone. Overall I am very happy with my purchase and how the situation turned out. The car has been running great since my purchase a few weeks ago.

Recommend to anyone

by from Blue Springs, MO |

I have recently had to take early retirement and am on a very strict budget. I went in and spoke with Todd. I told him my recent credit history, what I could afford, what I was looking for and the down payment amount I had available. Checked out 3-4 cars/SUVs and found exactly what I was looking for. There was no pressure. I was left to make my own decision. In fact, Todd told me that he didn't want to sell me something I could not afford. I would recommend this dealership to anyone wanting a vehicle.

laid back

by from Belton, Mo |

Todd is was the only no pressure car dealer that I have ever met in my life. Turns out, both my kids got a car from him.

Easy Peasy!

by from Blue springs mo |

We had a wonderful experience! I loved the no pressure sales. Todd was so informative, nice, and helpful. He asked for our price range and showed us several cars. We test drove three. He was fantastic to work with! We went home with a great, affordable, and reliable car! We'll be back!

Highly recommend! Straight forward and honest

by from Overland Park, Kansas |

Went in looking for a different car and was greeted warmly and shown all the vehicles that matched my needs. Found the one I liked and took it for a test drive and drove great. I took it to my mechanic for a pre purchase inspection and it got a clean bill of health! Went back and negotiated the price for about 2 minutes and was out the door. I felt very comfortable and felt like they were trying to do a deal that was good for everyone! Highly recommend!!!!