Ocean Auto Sales

Used 888-859-0557

12 years in business! We finance every body

THE SERVICE WHICH I RECEIVED WAS AWESOME

by from NASSAU, BAHAMAS |

THE SERVICE WHICH I REQUESTED WAS DISPATCHED IN SUCH A CORDIAL MANNER, I LOVE THE ARRAY OF VEHICLES THAT WAS SENT TO ME TO VIEW, THEY WERE VERY NICE, YOUR COMPANY I MUST SAY IS DOING GREAT BUSINESS, AND I WILL EVEN RECOMMMEND OTHER PERSON TO YOUR COMPANY. THANK YOU SO MUCH ONE AGAIN, CONTINUE OFFERING EXCELLENT SERVICE, I COMMEND YOUR COMPANY

Not recommended

by from Clearwater, FL |

I called to inquire about the availability of a vehicle advertised on Cars.com. The salesman told me that it was available. I told him I would be driving that day from Clearwater and I would be there in about 4 1/2 hours with cash to purchase the vehicle. He took my phone number and told me to ask for Alex when I arrived. When I got there, Alex was not there so they told me to wait for him. I waited 1/2 hour for him to return, only to be told that the car had been sold that morning.

availability?!?!?

by from orlando |

I called to check the availabilty of a vehicle. The sales person told me it was available. I let him know i would call them back after speaking to my bank. When I called back 30 mins later I was transfered to different sales people who now informed me the vehicle was sold. I work in auto sales myself and know of these type of sales people who will tell you a vehicle is available when in reality it really isnt. After the sales person informed me the car was sold he simply hung up on me. After being hung up on. I did call back and spoke to a man By the name George which was apologetic and seemed sincerely honest and told me he would do his best to keep and eye out for a vehicle. Definitely friendly, helpful and all around seemed like a professional business man. I ONLY recommend this dealer due to George's professionalizm. Otherwise id have to say no! If you decide to buy a car from here, he's the man to speak to!

Asked about car, no response

by from Denver, CO |

I saw a car I was interested in on Cars.com, sent an email, never received a response. Not particularly impressed with follow through

A+ Used Car Dealership

by from Doral,FL |

After my visit to Ocean Auto Sales I am truely satisfied with the excellent service I recieved. The friendly staff made my car buying process fast & easy. After visiting several other dealers in the area I came across this great dealer, looking for the right vehicle and I am now proudly an owner of a 2008 infiniti Q57. thanks Ocean Auto Sales!

Amazing A+ DEALER

by from Doral,FL |

After my visit I was very much satisfied with the friendly service I was provided. Bi-lingual employees made my purchase very smooth. Compared to other used dealers I visited before, I am very happy with my 2008 infiniti Q56! A+ DEALERSHIP GOOD JOB OCEAN!