Ocean Auto Sales

Used 888-859-0557

12 years in business! We finance every body

Extremely Unprofessional

by from Boca Raton FL |

I called to inquire about a car and they told me the information was on the website to review, then call back. Reviewed the information and called back, answered the phone, put on hold and never picked up. Called back, just in case forgotten, and they picked up and hung up. Thought ok, once again in case call accidentally dropped, nope, deliberately the phone was picked up and hung up. At least I they treated you upfront like this instead of buying a car and finding you were duped. I suggest finding a more professional reputable dealer and delete their number.

The LIE on the sales price BEWARE

by from Miami, FL |

We went to go look at a car, the sales price on cars.com was not what I could buy it for, they raised the price $3,000...in the disclosure it does not specify the price is NOT the sales price...they don't HONOR the price you see in the price field. Here is the disclosure: "Come and visit us at oceanautosales.com for our expanded inventory!,this offer excludes,registration,tax,and all applicable fees.Online listings are W.A.C of at least 720 and is subject to change without notice and cannot be combined with any other offer,we are not responsable for any typographical errors.Internet or any other promotionalpricing cannot be used in conjuction with any other promotional offers,you must present ad/printout before or at time of negociation to recieve this promotional offer! all prices are based on $3000 Down or Trade of equal value!!

THE SERVICE WHICH I RECEIVED WAS AWESOME

by from NASSAU, BAHAMAS |

THE SERVICE WHICH I REQUESTED WAS DISPATCHED IN SUCH A CORDIAL MANNER, I LOVE THE ARRAY OF VEHICLES THAT WAS SENT TO ME TO VIEW, THEY WERE VERY NICE, YOUR COMPANY I MUST SAY IS DOING GREAT BUSINESS, AND I WILL EVEN RECOMMMEND OTHER PERSON TO YOUR COMPANY. THANK YOU SO MUCH ONE AGAIN, CONTINUE OFFERING EXCELLENT SERVICE, I COMMEND YOUR COMPANY

Not recommended

by from Clearwater, FL |

I called to inquire about the availability of a vehicle advertised on Cars.com. The salesman told me that it was available. I told him I would be driving that day from Clearwater and I would be there in about 4 1/2 hours with cash to purchase the vehicle. He took my phone number and told me to ask for Alex when I arrived. When I got there, Alex was not there so they told me to wait for him. I waited 1/2 hour for him to return, only to be told that the car had been sold that morning.

availability?!?!?

by from orlando |

I called to check the availabilty of a vehicle. The sales person told me it was available. I let him know i would call them back after speaking to my bank. When I called back 30 mins later I was transfered to different sales people who now informed me the vehicle was sold. I work in auto sales myself and know of these type of sales people who will tell you a vehicle is available when in reality it really isnt. After the sales person informed me the car was sold he simply hung up on me. After being hung up on. I did call back and spoke to a man By the name George which was apologetic and seemed sincerely honest and told me he would do his best to keep and eye out for a vehicle. Definitely friendly, helpful and all around seemed like a professional business man. I ONLY recommend this dealer due to George's professionalizm. Otherwise id have to say no! If you decide to buy a car from here, he's the man to speak to!

Asked about car, no response

by from Denver, CO |

I saw a car I was interested in on Cars.com, sent an email, never received a response. Not particularly impressed with follow through

A+ Used Car Dealership

by from Doral,FL |

After my visit to Ocean Auto Sales I am truely satisfied with the excellent service I recieved. The friendly staff made my car buying process fast & easy. After visiting several other dealers in the area I came across this great dealer, looking for the right vehicle and I am now proudly an owner of a 2008 infiniti Q57. thanks Ocean Auto Sales!

Amazing A+ DEALER

by from Doral,FL |

After my visit I was very much satisfied with the friendly service I was provided. Bi-lingual employees made my purchase very smooth. Compared to other used dealers I visited before, I am very happy with my 2008 infiniti Q56! A+ DEALERSHIP GOOD JOB OCEAN!