Ocean Auto Sales

2951 NW 27th Ave, Miami, FL 33142

Used 888-859-0557 Used 888-859-0557

12 years in business! We finance every body

dealer can't identify car correctly

by from Encino, CA |

This dealer lists a vehicle for sale on Cars.com as a BMW Alpina B7 when it is only a 750i. If they can't even tell what they've got would you buy from them? I wouldn't.

by from Miami, FL |

I want to extend my thanks and gratitude to the best salesman ever! Roger helped me when I thought all hope was lost. He was honest and courteous throughout the entire experience. Roger was very professional, and I rode away in a very nice car. I will definitely send potential customers his way! Thanks again Ocean Auto Sales

Roger Gonzalez

by from Miami, FL |

Roger was a huge help and he got my in and out the lot in no time everything went as planned!!! Ocean Auto Sales is the place to go and I have already been telling all my friends and family members about them!

Great Experience.

by from Miami, Florida |

I Love This Dealership Especially The Dealer Man I Had Named Roger. He Was Awesome And Worked With Me Great. I Felt Comfortable Talking To Him And He Understood My Situation And I Came Out With A Beautiful Car. I'd Recommend This Dealership To My Friends And Family. They'll Be Happy As I Was.

michael rodriguez

by from Miami, FL |

My Sales man Michael Rodriguez was extremely helpful and got me approved for the vehicle that I wanted. I was only there for an 1 1/2 and the process wasn't painful at all. I have massive credit issues and even 3 repo's and they still got me approved with not even that high of an interest rate. I love that they are willing to work with you even if your past is horrible. The atmosphere was great and he makes you feel comfortable.Make sure that you ask for him (Michael Rodriguez) and he will give you a fill up on your vehicle purchase. I would recommend this place to anyone especially that I feel so great that I am getting my life together again in a reliable vehicle.

Thanks roger

by from miami,fl |

After waiting for a four day approval process from Miami car credit...I decided to explore my option..there I was at ocean auto sales Were I was generously greeted by roger..before coming here he told me he guarantee that I drive off the lot with my new car and there I drove off with a 2013 Ford fusion....Thanks Roger for that.

Thank you!!!!

by from Miami Gardens Florida |

I just want to say thank you Roger for all your hard work and support that you gave me doing my experience in my buying a car. Ocean Auto Sales is really a great place to buy a car. Thank you again for everything.

thanks Roger

by from Fort Lauderdale |

Thanks Roger for the help, i really appreciate your patience by helping having my dream car. i would suggest you to go to ocean auto sales to get yours, but remember to ask for Roger is very patient, funny, and very professional.

THANKS ROGER !

by from Pompano beach, florida |

After going to different dealers and getting no results I came to Ocean and was greeted by Roger I purchased a 2013 Nissan Altima with 1000 dollars down payment I recommend this dealership to anybody with credit challenge and low down payment, and ask for Roger his the man !!!

Ask for Roger !!!!!

by from Miami, Florida |

Roger was amazing ! I was not sure as to what I wanted to get in to but this man was beyond having patience. He was helpful, very honest and even after having my car he STILL continues to be helpful. Freddy and Mario are amazing too as they have both been helpful. While waiting for financing to do their thing Roger was very sociable and still paid attention to us until the process was completely done. I was referred by an other dealer and I'm glad I went. Thanks to Roger I'm content as can be with my car.