Kendall Subaru of Eugene

20 Coburg Rd, Eugene, OR 97401

New 866-914-8510
Used 866-604-1576
Service 877-594-3219

Kendall, Let's Start Something Great!

Bought a used 2010 Honda Odyssey

by from Roseburg, Or |

Salesman was helpful but not pushy. The car had a problem with one of the doors. The manager said they would have it fixed. They gave me a fair amount for my trade in ( a 2003 Odyssey with 211,000 miles. They set up an appointment to fix the door and let me take the van home. The door was fixed by friendly service manager at Kendall Honda at the appointment.

NEW FORESTER

by from EUGENE, OREGON |

Easy, peasy. Car was on the lot and it was what we wanted. The Costco process made everything easy. Tim was helpful and knowledgable. We drove home in our new Forester.

great thorough experience

by from springfield, OR |

Easy access to facility, as soon as I walled through the door someone was right there to help. Waiting area was clean and comfortable and customer service was great, you can really tell that they focus on customer satisfaction. Scheduling was easy and the complimentary cat wash was the perfect finishing touch.

Best car buying experience. EVER.

by from Eugene, OR |

I recently purchased a 2015 Forester. My experience at Kendell was excellent. I wanted a local business to work with....but was also willing to go out of town to get the best customer service.& easiest car buying experience... if I needed to. I DIDN'T NEED TO. Nick, Tony and Brian were all terrific at Kendall and I could tell they all liked their product and they were straigt up and honest. I learned later how much Kendall donates to charity in my hometown (Eugene)...and that their slogan is "Kendall Cares". It shows. BEST car buying experience. EVER.

Purchace of new 2015 Subaru Outback

by from Petaluma, CA |

Very good service, low pressure, professional, and very nice!

Buying a vehicle.

by from Bandon, Oregon |

Kendall Subaru was a great experience and great pace to deal.

Fast and friendly

by from Riddle, OR |

My first service at Kendall Subaru of Eugene and I was very pleased with the speed, knowledge of the service adviser and the friendly atmosphere.

Great dealership

by from Florence, Oregon |

My auto shopping was a very good experience. The sales force are very knowledgeable and helpfull. I worked with Jeremy Linnett and he was able to answer all my questions. The finance officer that we dealt with was also very knowledgeable.

A completely comfortable car buying.

by from Sutherlin, Oregon |

This was the first time I used the costco service and I found it to be very comfortable. I have never bought a car before where I felt I was getting a fair price. I felt I was treated with respect and at no time did I feel pressure. John Hazelton was helpful answered all my questions and completely explained the procedure. I will recommend Kendall to all who are looking into buying car.

by from Myrtle Creek, OR |

Very nice doing business with Kendall Subaru of Eugene. We were treated with consideration and fairness. No pressure, no 'drama'. Salesman John and finance guy Brian were great! Thanks guys!

Best Dealer Experience!

by from Portland, OR |

I drove down from Portland to purchase my new car from Kendall Subaru. I had picked out a car that was still in transit to the dealership, so I was able to get all the details out of the way ahead of time. Jed in sales was amazingly friendly and efficient. Jessica in finance had all my paperwork ready for me when I got there. To top it off, there was a giant red bow on my Subaru when I pulled up! All told, I think I was in and out in about 20 minutes. I couldn't have had a better experience.