Brumos Lexus of Orange Park

Used 866-409-9599
Service 866-414-3524

Lexus Service

by from Jacksonville, FL |

All needs were met and questions were answered promptly, professionally, and were reasonably priced.

June 9, 2014

We are glad to hear that you had a great service experience and we thank you for sharing your feedback.

Lexus Service was great

by from Jacksonville, FL |

I was early for my 7:00 a.m. appointment at Brumos Lexus Orange Park and the lone technician met me at the car and greeted me in a nice way. He explained that the doors were still locked but that was fine. I sat in my car and took care of some work. When the doors were opened a few minutes later, he walked me into the lounge. Darin, the service advisor was very professional and courteous. He explained everything and left me a voice mail a a couple of hours later to let me know my car was finished. Everyone has great customer service skills - they call you by name, they hold doors open for you, and they are respectful and professional. Excellent experience!

Happy we bought "New"!

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Sasha was our initial contact. Right from the very start it seemed that we were in very competent hands. We were looking for a 2013 Lexus RX350 with navigation. She convinced us to come look at one even though it was the wrong color. While talking with her, Adrian stopped by. We were introduced and he asked about our situation. He had a suggestion. Rather than wait for a used one in the right color, why not buy a new one. At first we said we could not afford new, but he came up with a price for us that would be a stretch for us. We talked about the advantages of new versus used, and went home for the weekend to think about it. On Monday we came back and said if we could just get a little more off the price we could do it. Sasha and Adrian sharpened their pencils. We are now the owner of a new 2015 RX350. Great job by two great employees who are fun to work with. We love our new car.

Customer Review/Rating

by from Jacksonville |

Outstanding customer service from start to finish...

Service at Brumos Lexus of Orange Park

by from Ponte Vedra,FL |

Great customer service

August 29, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

Community and Client Relations Manager

by from Orange Park, FL |

This was a costly repair of the total AC unit in my 2008 Lexus ES 350. I was provided with a loaner car and kept abreast of the repair process at every turn. Customer communication is one area at which the Brumos Lexus of Orange Park service department excells and my service advisor, Derrin Dragon is exceptional. He is always professional and courteous and understands my busy schedule. I'm the only owner of this vehicle. While it was purchased in South Florida, I live here and all service including oil changes are done here, for this reason. I was so happy when this Orange Park location opened, although I received great service at Lexus of JAX too. I trust their work and know my car is is good hands. I recognize that I may pay a bit more at the dealership for certain maintenance service but the peace of mind I get in knowing that Lexus Certified Techs are working on my vehicle...priceless! Incidentally, out of curiosity, I got another estimate for this service and the dealership was not only less expensive, but this total experience has confirmed that my confidence in Brumos Lexus of Orange Park has not been misplaced. When you're spending more than $2,000 in car repairs you want to be sure. In another 1,000 miles it'll be time for my next scheduled service. Guess where I'll be? Brumos Lexus of Orange Park! If in the future I decide to purchase another vehicle, guess where I'll go? Brumos Lexus of Orange Park!

Classy Place

by from Gainesville, Florida |

Very friendly. However, we were told upon purchase that we would get our tank filled with gas when we brought it in for service. That didn't happen, but no big deal. We drove up from Gainesville. Had to order a part before repair could be made. Will return, around Thanksgiving time as we are going on a long trip. Felt appreciated as a customer and would recommend this dealership to a buyer.

August 28, 2014

Bob, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and for visiting us from Gainesville. We look forward to your future visits.

Service Visit

by from Palm Coast, FL |

Service Rep was professional, courteous, knowledgeable and made sure the work was completed when requested. Great Job all around

August 28, 2014

Don, we are happy to hear that your service advisor was helpful in assisting you. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

My Review

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Aside from the Customer Service rep who scheduled the appointment, the rest of my experience was pleasant.

August 28, 2014

Ashley, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that your service visit went smoothly.

Oil Maintenance Appointment

by from Saint Marys, GA |

As always, excellent service. This dealership is more than accommodating, friendly, with prompt service! Also enjoyed tech assistance by a staff member regarding GPS, phone and other vehicle features.

August 28, 2014

Brooxie, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We are happy to hear that you always are provided with excellent service.

Ms

by from orange park, FL |

I had my car's oil changed/basic service done yesterday. The service tech assigned to me was Darren Drago. Mr. Drago is the best. It is always a pleasure to work with him. He is definitely an asset to your organization. Hope that every time I am at Lexus of OP, my service tech is Darren.

August 28, 2014

We are happy to hear that Darren is a pleasure to work with. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.