Brumos Lexus of Orange Park

Used 866-409-9599 Used 866-409-9599
Service 866-414-3524 Service 866-414-3524

Service-RX 350 '15

by from Tallahassee, fl |

As always everyone was happy, and most helpful. Since we come from out of town, our timing is often off. We were early, but it wasn't a problem. We always appreciate your coffe and waters, and love your bathroom! We feel like we're home. Pls tell Eric an extra thank you for helping us with our problem. He always has time to talk or text to help with my problems with my beautiful RX350's pandora, text messages, etc. Love the support you offer, probably why this is my fourth Lexus RX!

September 30, 2015

Hi Sharon. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It is wonderful to hear that everyone is always happy and helpful.

Great experience

by from Jacksonville, fl |

Timely, helpful, efficient, thorough. Highly recommend going to lexus OP

Service at Lexus of Orange Park

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

The honest recommendations and great follow up from Matt Treiber(service) and offering loaners while servicing is why we now own 4 Lexuses.

February 6, 2016

Hello Debbie. We would like to thank you for taking your time to provide us with your honest feedback. Matt is great and I will make sure that he is aware of your amazing feedback.

Excellence found here

by from Fleming Island, FL |

Excellent value. Always courteous and professional. Always listen to my concerns and give excellent advice.

February 4, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review your visit with us. We are pleased to hear that our team made your visit great. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Service and 4 new tires

by from Jax. Fl. |

We have always been totally satisfied with our experiences with Lexus Orange Park. We receive excellent care and customer service from our service advisor Jomar.

February 6, 2016

Alfred, thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything we can help you with.

Brumos Lexus of Orange Park Service Dept.

by from Green Cove Springs, FL |

My Service Adviser, Tina C., is pleasant, agreeable and knowledgeable. I appreciate her honesty and helpfulness. Thank you!

February 6, 2016

Thank you for your comments Denise. We are thrilled your experience was a positive one and we look forward to seeing you back at Brumos Lexus of Orange Park.

40K maintenance

by from Glen St. Mary, FL |

as always prompt and excellent service. I'm met immediately and the care is serviced very timely while I wait.

January 8, 2016

Thank you, Linda, for taking the time to review your visit with us. We are pleased to hear that our team made your visit great. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

20000 mile service

by from Orange Park, FL |

When we bought the car we purchased the maintenance plan. During servicing I was notified that about $110 worth of work would be done. When I brought the fact that we had prepaid to the attention of the service tech, he said don't worry about it, we wouldn't be charged. When my wife picked the car up, they presented her with about a $150 bill and hustled her off to the payment window. They got it straightened out when she asked, but if I hadn't told her about the first notification, she would probably have paid the bill. There was a similar attempt to collect at our last service. You need to fix your records and flag when someone has prepaid.

February 6, 2016

Hi Julian. We appreciate your feedback. We will pass along this information and make sure it is taken care of. Please feel free to give us a call if there are any other concerns. Thank you.

Pastor/Bishop

by from Orange Park, FL |

I just want to say that my experience at the Brumos Lexus of Orange Park Service Department was (as always) a very pleasant and satisfying one. My Service Advisor (Derrin) did a fantastic by helping me to understand the needs of my ES350, and how to properly maintain it, by suggesting the appropriate service to meet my needs. Kudos to your dealership, and to an awesome Service Department & Service Advisor, Derrin.

December 22, 2015

We are so happy to hear that Derrin, provided you with excellent service. We will be sure to share your feedback with him, and the entire team. They love knowing that guests appreciate their service.

Great service. Exceeds itself every time

by from Orange Park |

The team was wonderful as well. The check-in assistant took me to the lounge and showed me the water and treats. Darin the service manager took care of the specifics. The service was completed well before the expected time (while I waited). Checkout took seconds providing all the info I wished and I was off to my day. Thanks to the whole team

December 24, 2015

Hi Mike. Thank you for your positive comments. We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit. Please feel free to give us a call if there is anything we can help you with.