Hyundai of St. Augustine

2898 Us Hwy 1 S, Saint Augustine, FL 32086

New 888-805-6694
Used 888-804-4544
Service 877-289-9147

Excellent service from excellent people.

Best car buying experience ever

by from Middle burg, FL |

Our experience could not have been any better. We had been to six other dealerships to look at cars. No other salesperson knew as much about the features of the cars they were selling as Darryl Clark at Hyundai of Saint Augustine. He asked what we wanted and then showed us the models that fit our requirements. He explained everything clearly, went on several test drives and never made us feel rushed. We went in with a pre-approved loan from our credit union but ended up financing through Hyundai because of a promotion they were having. We have purchased quite a few cars over the years and this was by far the best and smoothest deal we have had.

Hyundai of St. Augustine responded to this review

August 13, 2014

Thank you for the kind words and candid feedback. We sincerely welcome you to the Hyundai of St. Augustine family. Best Regards, Andrew DiFeo Owner/GM Hyundai of St. Augustine

Jordan Knight

by from Largo, FL |

I want to thank Jordan for going beyond the call of duty in selling a car to me. He was very honest and not high pressure, both qualities that I appreciated. He showed interest in my purchase and helping me work through this process. He was prompt and efficient. I will recommend Jordan to others. Awesome job Hyundai of St. Augustine!

best dealership by far!

by from Gainesville, Fl |

I live in Gainesville, Fl. I was driving a 2010 Honda Civic with 78,000 miles on it. I had been to numerous dealerships to try to trade my car in but everyone wanted more than what I could afford to pay monthly. I was so upside with how much I owed on my car vs what the dealers would give me that I thought it was hopeless. Until I came across Hyundai of St Augustine. I found a 2012 Sonata with only 14,000 miles. I went ahead and emailed the dealership and Leon responded right away. I told him that I lived 80 miles (1 way) away and didn't want to drive there and waste both of our time if they couldn't help me. Leon got with the finance manager and came back with an offer that was amazing. They even came in an hour before the store opened and on their day off so that I could test drive the vehicle and get back to Gainesville before I had to be at work. I got a newer car, a better finance rate, lower payments, and all the options I wanted. I should've came here a long time ago. It was worth the 2 hour drive to get my car. I am so excited and can't stop looking at my car.

CAR SHOPPING MADE EASY

by from St. Augustine, Fl. |

After several months of car surfing on the net "there she was at Hyundai of St. Augustine, Fl." We made an appointment with Jose Reveron who greeted us with a smile and was waiting with the car ready for the test drive. Thank you Jose for helping to make our car buying experience a pleasant one. We loved the teamwork that had us out very quick and easy. "Thank you Hyundai of St. Augustine, You Guys Rock!"

I found the BEST

by from St. Augustine, FL |

I have been servicing my Genesis for 5 years at this dealership and have had a friendly, efficient and professional relationship with the service rep. Recently decided to buy an Azera and discovered that the same could be said of the sales department. After all my research and other dealer visits, I was very impressed with the offer I was given. They are also honest. THE BEST.

Best car buying experience EVER!!!!

by from Winter Springs, Florida |

I cannot thank you enough for your professionalism and caring attitude in the quick response and fantastic work of Sales Consultant Leon Levit. Leon Levit went above and beyond. It was all the little things that Leon did that sealed the deal, as far as comparing prices and showing us different options to suit our needs and wants. Leon Levit was down to earth, very friendly, and he answered all of my questions, It was refreshing to be treated so well. I was very pleased with the straight forward pricing. Word of mouth is always the greatest advertisement means, I will be talking about Leon Levit and Hyundai of St. Augustine to my neighbors, friends and family for years to come. I just wanted to write and say Thank You! Very Satisfied Customers, Debbie and Glenn Tolleson

HUGE Thank you!

by from Saint Augustine, Fl |

My husband and I went into Hyundai of St. Augustine to test drive a couple of cars. My husband had just been involved in a car accident and totaled our car. My husband went by himself first and was immediately met outside and greeted by one of the team members, Kyle Showalter. Kyle was able to let my husband test drive the car to my job so I could see it, was able to answer every single one of my questions, and was nothing short of friendly. The second time we went to the dealership we were greeted by a different sales rep. (Mr. Selph I believe) but weren't treated any differently. He let us test drive another car we were interested in and was very respectful of the fact that Kyle had talked to us first. The third time we went with the purpose of leaving with our car and could not have had a better experience. We left with the car we wanted (2014 Sonata) and in the budget we told them we needed to be. Kyle went above and beyond our expectations. He was knowledgeable, friendly, respectful, and above all his honesty and customer service were definitely what made us go back to Hyundai. We had an overall great experience with him and would definitely go back to see him if we ever decide to get another car. Joseph Cassata was also a pleasure to deal with. He made this entire transaction, even while dealing with our insurance provider due to the wreck, he was very understanding, honest, and helpful. We went to every other dealer in town and were not treated as well as Hyundai treated us. I would recommend Hyundai of St. Augustine above any other place in town. I am definitely not going to look elsewhere when buying a second car and will bring every friend and family member in search of one here. Thank you so much for all your efforts and for making this the great experience that it was! Marcela and Mike Mapstone.

Jordan is awesome

by from Jacksonville, FL |

Found certified used 2012 Huyndai Sonata on the website and they stood behind the price even though it was listed well below the fair market price for the vehicle. Will definetley recommend this dealership to others when looking for a vehicle to purchase. Jordan has an awesome personnality and had all three vehicles I talked to him about ready for us to test drive the morning of our appointment, it only took one test drive but he had them all ready for us to drive if we wanted too. This was the best interaction I've ever had with a car salesman. Great job guys and thak you for the wonderful car. Itwas a pleasure doing business with you. I almost can't wait for my truck to be replaced but I will financially. Again thank you for the wonderful vehicle.

Best Car Buying Experience

by from St. Augustine, Florida |

I have purchased approximately 10 cars in my lifetime and this was by far the best car buying experience I have ever had!

WONDERFUL purchasing experiance

by from Jacksonville |

After visiting several Hyundai dealerships in Jacksonville, FL and leaving feeling like I had been racked over the coals I went to St. Augustine Hyundai. Not only did I get treated properly but I got a great price. I will always return to St. Augustine Hyundai. Never again will I waste time on the Jacksonville dealers.

Best car buying experience ever!

by from Jacksonville |

Chris "Bird" goes above and beyond! I had been to several dealerships and found I knew more about the cars I was looking at than the salesmen trying to sell them. When called Hyuandi of St Augestine to inquire about a car listed, I was lucky to be given Chris. I made an appt to look at the car and when I arrived Chris had it running with the AC on waiting for my test drive. He then showed me all the features and how to use them. He gave me all the stats and facts and was extremely knowledgable about the car even though it was a KIA. I was given a very fair price that I couldn't match anywhere! Customer service to the max. I am very satisified with my purchase and would highly recommend Chris to anyone looking for a car!