Hyundai of St. Augustine

2898 Us Hwy 1 S, Saint Augustine, FL 32086

New 866-967-0167 New866-967-0167
Used 888-804-4544 Used888-804-4544
Service 888-711-3507 Service 888-711-3507

Excellent service from excellent people.

Happy Hyundai of Saint Augustine customer

by from JACKSONVILLE |

I called the Service Department several days before getting the 10,750 mile oil change in my 2015 Elantra. When I arrived Cheryl Buck was there to greet me by my name, as usual; she is quite a nice lady and Service Writer. She reviewed my needs, advised me that it was not yet time for a tire balance or alignment, unless needed which I didn't. It took less than an hour for the oil change, 29 point inspection and washing my car. I thought that I had a free oil change coming but she checked her records and I had already used the two free changes. Cheryl found me in the customer waiting area (in the really nice new chairs), explained to me what was done to my car and wished me well and I was on my way back to Jacksonville. While I was waiting for my service, my sales person, Shawn Hays, recognized and greeted me. Shawn is good about staying in touch occasionally in appreciation of me buying two Hyundai autos from him. I highly recommend Shawn as the go-to sales person at Hyundai of Saint Augustine.

April 19, 2016

Thank you so much for the kind words and candid feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed working with Cheryl in service and Shawn in sales, they are both valuable members of our team. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to the Hyundai brand as well as Hyundai of St. Augustine. Best Regards, Andrew DiFeo, Owner/GM Hyundai of St. Augustine

Purchase 2013 Tuscon

by from Satsuma, FL |

Quick, no hassle, got trade in amount I expected and vehicle price was reasonable. Dealer always makes money, that's how it works but some try to rob you. Not here. George Afleje , Was great to work with. In and out fast as I requested. Finance department also fast and efficient. Service department was the reason I came to Hyundai of St. Augustine to buy. The best dealer service I've ever been to. I've walked out of a few dealerships. I would walk back in this one.

September 26, 2015

Thank you for the kind words and candid feedback. We are glad to hear you enjoyed working with George, he is a valuable member of our team. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Hyundai of St. Augustine Best Regards, Andrew DiFeo Owner/GM Hyundai of St. Augustine

my new car

by from st. augustine,fl |

I had a excellent experience buying my new car. Ray was very helpful and showed patience with me, especially when I was going back and forth on the color of the car. He was very accommodating to my mother and I and made sure I was satisfied with the car.

Should I be surprised?

by from Bunnell, Florida |

After going back and forth for weeks getting a out the door price on a new car they would not honor the price with my trade in at purchase time. So I left and went to another dealer. The other dealer honored the price they gave me and took my trade in.

May 8, 2015

Our sincere apologies that my staff could not work with you on coming to an agreement on a price that was satisfactory to you once the condition of your trade was not how it was described to us over the phone. We are glad to hear you found a vehicle and congratulations on your purchase. Best Regards, The Hyundai of St. Augustine sales team.

Easiest car buying experience I've ever had!

by from Jacksonville, FL 32257 |

I purchased a 2013 Genesis Coupe Grand Touring. It was a Certified Pre-Owned vehicle, which helped relieve any fears about purchasing and then finding problems with the car. The staff that I dealt with was courteous, and very helpful. My salesman, (Leon Levit) went out of his way for me, driving to my home in Jacksonville, on his day off, to pick me up so I could purchase this car.

Great Service

by from Palm Coast, Fl |

Hyundai of St. Augustine is a good and honest dealership. It has always been a good experience as a customer. They offer great deals with their discounts on oil changes and other services. If a problem does arise they are there to fix it with no hesitations. I have to say as a customer they work really well with you and address your concerns if any. Thanks Hyundai!!

Leon Levit Works For You

by from Tallahassee, FL |

Leon Levit's expeditious help during this used auto purchase was/is greatly appreciated. HIs long-distance coordination of the financial and delivery processes during this internet sale was magnificent. Thanks to his excellent proficiency in salesmanship, this has been the best auto purchase my wife and I have ever experienced in our lifetime. The 2012 Elantra Touring GLS my wife and I purchased from Hyundai of St. Augustine looks like a creampuff, runs like a dream and included a full Hyundai-Certified warranty. I can only hope that ?Service after the Sale?, based on mechanical coverage offered by the Hyundai-Certified warranty and the mechanical services at my local Hyundai dealership (Capital City Hyundai), will have the same excellent tenor as Mr. Leon Levit... Once again, thank you Leon for this wonderful "Lion of a Deal" and we sincerely encourage other auto buyers to see or phone you for a great if not pleasurable purchasing experience!

Jordan Knight

by from Largo, FL |

I want to thank Jordan for going beyond the call of duty in selling a car to me. He was very honest and not high pressure, both qualities that I appreciated. He showed interest in my purchase and helping me work through this process. He was prompt and efficient. I will recommend Jordan to others. Awesome job Hyundai of St. Augustine!

best dealership by far!

by from Gainesville, Fl |

I live in Gainesville, Fl. I was driving a 2010 Honda Civic with 78,000 miles on it. I had been to numerous dealerships to try to trade my car in but everyone wanted more than what I could afford to pay monthly. I was so upside with how much I owed on my car vs what the dealers would give me that I thought it was hopeless. Until I came across Hyundai of St Augustine. I found a 2012 Sonata with only 14,000 miles. I went ahead and emailed the dealership and Leon responded right away. I told him that I lived 80 miles (1 way) away and didn't want to drive there and waste both of our time if they couldn't help me. Leon got with the finance manager and came back with an offer that was amazing. They even came in an hour before the store opened and on their day off so that I could test drive the vehicle and get back to Gainesville before I had to be at work. I got a newer car, a better finance rate, lower payments, and all the options I wanted. I should've came here a long time ago. It was worth the 2 hour drive to get my car. I am so excited and can't stop looking at my car.

CAR SHOPPING MADE EASY

by from St. Augustine, Fl. |

After several months of car surfing on the net "there she was at Hyundai of St. Augustine, Fl." We made an appointment with Jose Reveron who greeted us with a smile and was waiting with the car ready for the test drive. Thank you Jose for helping to make our car buying experience a pleasant one. We loved the teamwork that had us out very quick and easy. "Thank you Hyundai of St. Augustine, You Guys Rock!"