Stadium Nissan

1140 W Katella Ave, Orange, CA 92867

Used 714-633-8430 Used 714-633-8430

THE BEST DEALER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from 92704 |

This is the BEST dealer i have EVER gone. the sells men Jonathan helped my dreams come true by the way he helped me get a new car my plans were on getting a used car but he showed me some great deals by the way allot of the new cars had 5 years of warranty and he was really patient with me by the way i couldn't decide what car i wanted to get. why is this the best dealer you say because their not like other dealers that rip you off he was sincere with you by the way he wants you to have the BEST car that will SATISFY you with no problems. THANK YOU Jonathan :) Sincerely Manuel Hesiquio

Great Dealership!!

by from Rancho Cucamonga, CA |

Found the car on Cars.com and the Sales man from the Dealer contact me ASAP. He worked out all the details with me prior to going to pick up the car. Upon arrival Stadium Nissan associates were very polite and even offered my husband Pizza as we waited. The car I choose was ready when I got there and they kept true to the quoted price on the vehicle I choose. I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. Great Customer Service.

Horrible Service. Do NOT take your car here

by from Orange, CA |

Worst service I have ever received. The service staff was rude, the mechanics did not know what they were doing or did not care.. When I asked to speak to the GM they refused. Do NOT take your car here for service, you will be sorry.

Stadium Nissan responded to this review

December 23, 2014

We are very sorry to hear that our staff was rude. There is no excuse for that. We want each of our customers to feel our sincere appreciation, and we regret that that was not your experience. We'd like to make this right. Please contact our General Manager, Fred Anguili, at 714-633-8430.

See Charlie Tuna when you arrive at Stadium Nissan

by from Fresno, Ca |

Charlie took me through the pricess of purchasing a car until I was actually driving it home. He even helped me sync my Iphonr and followed up with a call on the way back to Fresno. Charlie is the best.. Make it easy on yourself and connect with him.. You will very happy you did.

Stadium Nissan responded to this review

December 10, 2014

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO RATE OUR DEALERSHIP. IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO HEAR THAT OUR GUESTS ARE BEING TAKEN CARE OF. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED DRIVING YOUR NEW CAR BACK TO FRESNO.

Nissan Leaf S 2015

by from Northridge ca |

I worked with Joseph and Mike for hours to answer all of my questions and ensure i got the best deal possible and the honest answers to my questions! The integrity at this dealership is priceless, i highly highly recomend saving yourself the headaches it took me to find a reliable place.

Very Lucky

by from Orange,CA |

I was very happy with my purchase at Stadium Nissan recently purchase a Nissan Altima 2012 that I saw at Cars.com they had it. Took it for a drive test and now it's mine :) very happy with it and love it. Love how the dealership was easy i showed them the picture of the car from Cars.com and they brought it up so i can look at it. Very Happy!

great car buying expeience

by from laguna beach, ca |

I received an online quote from their internet manager, dion and bought the car from him the next day. during the transaction a slight problem was created by the finance guy, but the dealership very quickly fixed the situation. we got the car we wanted at the quoted price, and were in and out in about 90 minutes. it would have ben quicker if we hadn't stayed for the fre bq lunch provided on mother's day wekend.

Great service department. Dishonest sales staff.

by from Orange, Ca |

Excellent customer service in the service department. I bought my first Nissan here through the internet department. I felt confident in them to purchase a second car from the regular sales department. They tried to sell me a used 2013 car without disclosing it to me. Also, told me they were getting a car from another dealership to be picked up the next day and then told me the next day they sold it to someone else. Very poor treatment of a previous customer.

Questionable advertising practices

by from Anywhere |

I recently reviewed a car from this dealer on Cars.com. In the statement the dealer makes about the car there were two claims made that when I checked on the CarFax report were untrue. They stated the car was a "fresh one owner trade-in" and that the car "passed inspection with flying colors". On the car fax it states the car has had three owners and failed, but then passed it's emissions test. It just makes me think twice about dealing with someone that doesn't get their facts straight.

This Place Is Fantastic

by from Los Angeles, CA |

I purchased my 2012 Nissan Altima basically brand new and I love my car. No joke I recommend this Nissan dealership to anyone who is looking for a great car. The service is great and very friendly people working there. Thank you again for my Car WE LOVE IT. ......!