Button Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

Used 888-712-8050
Service 888-266-5806

Great Car-buying Experience

by from Gas City, Indiana |

We just purchased a 2007 pre-owned Mustang for our son. The sales staff was excellent and everyone that we made contact with at the dealership was friendly. We felt like we got an excellent deal and would definitely go back for any future car purchases. Our salesperson was Amber. She was friendly and easy to talk to.

Poor disciminative service

by from Peru ,IN |

I took my car in at 9 a.m. And I'm still here at noon and they havent even got my car into the garage.

Two new vehicles in the pat five years, No more..

by from Kokomo, Indiana |

While shopping for my wife's Durango in 2008 the first sales person was rude and dismissive to the point where I was getting ready to leave the lot. There had been an older salesperson who interjected and helped us. We left with a new car that day only thanks to the kindly older salesman. Time had passed and wanted to buy a new car for myself. I believe in buying local and American.The wonderful older salesman was no longer employed there,to my disappointment . My new salesperson was aggressive,but overall helpful, and I left with a new 2013 Charger RT. I called in 2-3 days later with some questions from the sales staff ,but received no call, despite leaving messages and I ultimately gave up. Can cash my check, but not return a phone call, thanks... I continued regular maintenance on my car with Buttons, even though I could get the same services cheaper down the street. The time came ,a few months later, that I started to have issues with the electrical system in my car. I scheduled an appointment for early in the morning three days later to have it repaired. I arrived at the time agreed upon and was the only car in the repair area. I made all the appropriate accommodations for being without a car IE pick up the kids,rides to work etc.I called about six hours later to check on the status of my car and they told me it had not been worked on. I could not figure out why, and the repair center employee acted put out and rude at my query and proceeded to tell me that there had been others in front of me that had appointments and more pressing issues than mine(despite my early AM drop off). I questioned the situation further,but was met with only more attitude. I finally could not even figure out if I was going to get my car back, as they closed in three hours. I told them not to bother and I would pickup the car, and refereed the matter to my wife so I could get back to work. I am not one to complain,ill eat food that I did not order,but Buttons has not been a pleasure to deal with,nor extend common customer service. When a customer spends over 70k with you and get treated so poorly after the sale, it is sickening. The "good ol' days" of working with your hometown car dealer seems to have gave way to new fancy buildings and turn and burn sales and service. The one or two employees helpful employees are not enough to make Buttons any better than a poor to fair customer experience at best.

Don't wanna make sales very bad apparently

by from Logansport Indiana |

We looked at a used Durango here. We made 2 trips to look at the car. On the 2nd trip we test drove the car and already had a purchase price in mind, financing approved, and were ready to take the car that day. Once we got back, our salesman said he didn't even know the price, even though it was listed on the sticker on the window. I had known the price for a week. Once he came out, he gave us the price and then told us how it was a lot of money, bla bla bla. Not once did he offer us inside to talk or or ask if we interested in a trade, nothing. In a way we felt judged as if he thought we could not afford the vehicle. I have never ever had a salesman try his hardest to not sell me a car. It was very puzzling. Anyway, we left and will not return. We even called attempting to speak with another salesman and nobody would answer the phone!!! The funny thing is we were prepared to pay very close to asking price that very day. Sorry so say but you guys lost a sell thanks to a pretty lousy salesman with an arrogant attitude.. Matt was his name.

Button Dodge's Internet sales seems shady

by from Fortville, IN |

I was using cars.com to look for a used diesel Ram. I found what was advertised as a diesel "Power Wagon" on the Cars.com website. A "Power Wagon" is a very specific type of Ram model that Dodge has offered the last few years. I called the dealer and spoke with a man by the name of Shawn and I asked if the truck was still in stock and very specificaly if the Power Wagon had the deisel motor. He said "Yes" so I made the 1 hour trip to Kokomo to test drive the truck. When I got to the dealeship, it was very clear to me that the truck advertised was not a Power Wagon but instead was a Ram SL. When I confronted Shawn on this, he explained to me that the Power Wagon never came with a Deisel with a tone that I was stupid for not knowing this. As of thiw writing, Button Dodge still has the truck incorrectly identified as a Power Wagon.

Won't return calls or emails.

by from Marion, IN |

Attempting to purchase a used vehicle from this dealership, and they won't return calls or emails. Finding someone to talk to has been very difficult at the least.

Button Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

July 23, 2012

I am very interested in helping you search for a pre owned vehicle. Please contact Craig directly, Pre Owned Manager, at 765.251.3029 or cshoultz@buttondodge.com. We apologize for the lack of attention you have received thus far. We look forward to speaking with you soon!

Button Dodge is a great place to buy a car!

by from Lebanon, IN |

Just bought a 2012 Dodge Avenger SXT Plus. Got a great car and love the ride. Our salesman, Mark, was great. We were in there a little long, but they were a little busy. They gave me top money for my trade and treated me right! I will be buying many more cars in the future from this company.

Button Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM responded to this review

May 29, 2012

Keep buying them Dodges, Thank you so much for this review of your recent purchase! We value feedback and will certainly let Mark know that you were satisfied with your visit to Button! We apologies for the wait, and will continue to work on serving each customer in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you again and congrats on the purchase of your vehicle! We look forward to servicing you in the future!

Great sales team

by from Warsaw, IN |

We are looking at trading in our hummer H2, they offered us a very fare trade in price. They are a very willing dealer to make you feal right at home and earn your business. I liked the no hassle/ no pressure sales team)!