Lara Truck Sales

Used 877-492-6044

LARAS TRUCKS OF CHAMBLEE OFFERING PRIZES GIVE AWAY WITH PURCHASE

I wouldn't buy anything from Larast Trucks rip off

by from Northport Alabama |

Don't ever do business with these clowns they are the biggest rip offs I ever dealt with. I bought a truck from them that drove great but unknown to me that if it is shut off for a while it won't start. the whole time I drove it they had it running. I thought something was funny when I went to pick it up out back it was running the whole time so I wouldn't notice. When I drove it home and shut it off it wouldn't start of course when I told them about it they said it ran fine for them. STAY AWAY FROM THESE GUYS THEY ARE OUT TO RIP YOU OFF.

Very GOOD Customer Service

by from Atlanta, GA |

I visited the dealership 07/27/13 to look @ a VW (however it was gone/sold). Mr. Anthony showed great customer service. I would ask for him before I go out there again (I felt like he is on the up and up).

Very sad about LARA'S TRUCKS

by from Lithonia, Ga |

I've been looking at LARA'S TRUCKS in magazines for months, so finally, when I raised up enough money to purchase a used vehicle my first thought was LARA. I made the call to inquire about a 2002 GMC YUKON, I left my name and number and was called back about two days later. The person I spoke with was nice, but when I inquired about the vehicle in their ad, he put me on hold and never came back to the phone. I called back and the receptionist was rude and said "wait a minute!", put me on hold again. Nobody ever came back to the phone, I left two more messages over three days and no responce. I gave up and looked elsewhere, I really wanted that Yukon and I'm just saddened that I never got a chance to look at it because it was really nice.

no title

by from Lawrenceville, GA |

We purchased a car from this dealer, returned to pick it up a few days later. I was kept waiting for over an hour with no explanation. Finally I was informed that the dealer did not have the title to the car and could not sell it to us. Now, the paperwork for a loan was already done. They assured us that there would be no issue with the loan, as a loan could not be made on a car with no title. But sure enough, a month later, we get the bill for the first payment on a car we didn't own. We had to call Lara's to get them to call the loan company to straighten this out. *speaking Spanish is a bonus if you want to shop here, you can understand what the girls in the office are saying*

never buy a car from this "dealership"

by from Atlanta GA |

worst people you can work with. I don't think they know what good customer service really means. starting with the girls at the front desk. They answer the telephone calls as if they answer their personal cellphone calls. Marlin is one of the worst sales man I've ever met in my entire life. He never retuned phone calls he cut me off when I was trying to speak and he would put an end to the conversations so fast when there was a complaint. my overall experience was bad. too bad im stuck dealing with people I don't wish to see again. By the way it took them over two months to turn in my paperwork to the tag office so I could get my plate. I hope you read this MR. MRALIN.

Great!

by from Atlanta |

i read some bad reviews about this place so i decided to give them a visit ,i was helped by marlin and jessus, jessus was great he would sprint for the car keys, overall it was good,both were very friendly, they sure make a good team the both of them.

Don't waste your time

by from Macon,GA |

I drove over 100 miles to look at this junk.They are overpriced and everything I test drove had something wrong with it.The location in Chamblee huh is even worse.If your not mexican the forget about any service.They will walk right past you and none speak english