Kern River Motors, Inc.

Not Yet Rated

3628 Suhre St, Lake Isabella, CA 93240

Dealer Reviews

Be the first person to review Kern River Motors, Inc.. By writing a dealer review, you can provide valuable insights to other customers.

Don't Shop at Kern River Motors.

by from Lake Isabella Ca. |

I bought a car from Kern River Motors paid cash out right,and at first they treated me like a human.After I got the car home within 3 hours it started having problems,I bought the car as -is ..Big mistake...The owners of Kern River Motors said the car was my problem now . And being on a fixed income I had spent all of my savings on said car,They neglected to give me a car fax after I had asked for one.They have treated me as sub-human ever since.I got riped off.I have went to ask for more history about the car and have been treated like crap.Do not buy a car from Kern River Motors unless you want to get ripped off,Since I have bought the car I have found other people in the vally that have had simular problems and every machanic I have talked to strongly coutioned me not to buy a car from Kern River Motors ever again. (As IF)I spent all I had for a good car and got nothing but a head ache........And A LEMON!

(1-1 of 1 review)