Autos Direct Online

4371 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44109

GREAT STAFF. GREAT NEW USED CAR.

by from Columbus, IN |

ADO is an awesome place if you're looking for a nice car at a great price. At my arrival, I was greeted with a genuine smile and handshake. Their customer service is outstanding. I highly recommend this place to anyone looking for a car. I will totally do business with them in the near future.

GREAT STAFF. GREAT NEW USED CAR.

by from Columbus, IN |

Great company! Excellent service and very friendly

by from New York State |

This is the second vehicle I have purchased from Autos Direct Online which should tell you something. The vehicle I bought was ready on time, well detailed and good to go. The sales people, especially Frank were the best!

don't even bother

by from salem ohio |

The ad is completly false. Got there and the car needed struts. Wheel bearing. Power steering pump a new tire. Door pins. They said its only buy here pay here so I couldn't be financed and make payments. The sales person told me its a machanics special and the add said all it needed was a few cosmetic things. Also the add says it has a warranty and when we got there the car clearly had posted on the window as is and no waranty. Waste of time.

Autos Direct Online responded to this review

July 15, 2014

Hello, Can you please be do kind as to let me know what year, make, and model vehicle you came to view at our facility? Thank you in advance, Shawn

Birthday surprise

by from Cleveland, OH |

Frank Faragone made a miracle happen. Needed a specific make, model and color as a birthday surprise for my wife. He made it happen! Fast service, perfect car, great price and no hassles. Brought the car home yesterday. Couldn't be happier!

Great experience

by from Marblehead, OH |

I went to Autos Direct Online to chekc out a Chevy cobalt they had. Got there and got to go check out the car myself first thing. they weren't to pushy or overbearing like some dealers can be which I really appreciated. Overall a great experience and I'd definitely recommend.

Made car shopping easy! Great staff!

by from Erie, PA |

Made car shopping easy! Great staff! If you are car shopping for a used car, this is the place to go! Frank Faragone met us at the door, he showed us where the cars were in the covered compound and said let me know if you have any questions, he didn't bother us with pressing questions or press us to buy anything. We found a couple of cars we were interested in. He had us test driving in a matter of minutes. We bought the car! Happy with it! They make car shopping easy. Will never buy another car from anywhere else! Thanks Frank and the entire Autos Direct Online team!

Ryan Markham

by from Charlotte, NC |

I was told that my used car would go thru an inspection, and fix things that were not right. I was told they put new brakes on the back. After I had it inspected at the local VW dealer, no brakes were done. There were other things that should have been fixed. Not good at customer support.

Autos Direct Online responded to this review

June 10, 2014

Hi David. Per our emails, we are currently working towards a solution for you. Please send me the actual invoice from the VW dealer in Charlotte. Thanks in advance! Shawn

Subaru Legacy

by from Kent, OH |

Overall Process was smooth. Time waiting however was outrageous, Needs Work. The actual condition of car was different from the ebay ad online. Most of the problems were cosmetic and were easy fixes that would not cost much. The oil cap was missing from the car but they were able to find another and replace it.

Great Deal

by from Grand Rapids, MI |

Everything was fast and friendly. I will be looking here for my next truck.