Autos Direct Online

Autos Direct Online

4371 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44109

Used 888-598-4693

"Buy Where the Dealers Buy - Pay What the Dealers Pay" "Guaranteed Credit Approval"

Ryan Markham best salesman!!!

by from wisconsin |

Fantastic dealership. Fantastic salesman. Fantastic people. Couldn't ask for better.

2005 F 250

by from Fredericksburg, VA |

I had a great experience, No problems whatsoever. As a matter of fact they held the Truck for me for over the 30 days that dealerships normally do without charging me one extra dime for it, Ryan Markham went above and beyond to ensure that my buying experience was as painless as possible. and by as painless as possible I barely knew I was even buying a vehicle. Ryan Markham answered every email and returned every call very promptly. I am definitely a repeat customer.

Very Easy Trip

by from Grayslake, Illinois |

Found my car online and made contact with Ryan Markham. A few conversations back and forth and it sounded like the right car for me. I rented a car from the Chicago area, drove to the dealership and met Ryan. My Audi, at the best price I found anywhere, was shined up sitting outside the office waiting for me. After I inspected the car it was a short, professional and brisk move thru all the paperwork and I was on my way back home with the new car within the hour.

Frank faragone

by from Cleveland |

Great experience would recommend frank and Dan took good care of me

Great car at a great price

by from Minneapolis , mn |

Great website to browse the lot and then called Frank Faragone for more details and the car was mine. Easy process and anytime I had a question Frank was prompt with an answer. Definitely recommend

Good Experience

by from Cabot, AR |

I was contacted the next morning and the gentleman was very courteous and helpful, not pushy. I had a follow up email a couple of days later. I subsequently found a car right here in the Little Rock, AR area from a private party. I let the salesperson know and thanked them for their time. I would use this service again, if we need another car in the future.

Frank Faragone

by from Massillon,oh |

The service was nice,quick,friendly,welcome and was very upfront

great experience

by from north ridgeville ohio |

Third auto bought, like their straight forward approach, they do not push you to buy something you don't want.

Great Service

by from Cleveland, Ohio |

I recently purchased a 2008 Ford explorer, and I could not be happier with it. Recently the check engine light came on and everyone at autos direct online were so committed t helping fix this problem. All of their staff is friendly and very upfront which is rare at a car dealership. I will definitely be purchasing my next car from them.

Exceeded Expectations

by from Cleveland |

As a first time car buyer Pete and Dan couldn't have made this entire process anymore enjoyable. They are extremely knowledgeable which made the entire process very simple and easy. Unlike most car salesmen they deliver impeccable customer service making the entire process fun and hassle free. I'm extremely satisfied with my purchase and would highly recommend these guys to anyone in the market for a reliable used car.