Autos Direct Online

4371 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44109

Mercedes clk

by from acworth, ga |

I have not received the car yet but everything so far has been great.

Great customer service

by from Mansfield, Ohio |

I purchased a vehicle from Autos Direct even though I was skeptical of purchasing over the internet. Much to my surprise the complete transaction was very smooth and easy. The vehicle was exactly as described. The sales staff and finance staff were very courteous and professional. They went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the vehicle and to arrange financing. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used vehicle. The vehicle had a couple small issues with it and the salesman quickly pointed them out to me and setup for them to be repaired. I would buy from them again and again. GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! Thank you Autos Direct!!!

What a Great Experience

by from Columbia Station, OH |

What a Great Experience We went to ADO to purchase a used car. Our salesman, Danny M., showed us many options in our target price range. He knew a lot about cars and we trusted his opinion. We had such a wonderful experience. We will recommend ADO to all of our friends.

Great customer service

by from Cleveland, OH |

I was looking for a SUV for me and my family. Heard the radio advertisement and looked online and saw a few vehicles that I was interested in. Sent an email and Frank called me the next day and he worked hard to get me in a vehicle . Thanks Frank and Pete... Great service all around.

Surprisingly the best place I've ever been!

by from Bedford, PA |

I had read horror stories about his place but since a dear friend recommended it, we went through visiting to look at our MKZ. The car is gorgeous, the repairs it needs (airbag and alignment) will be covered and they were proactive about contacting the Lincoln dealer that's fixing it, the service was great from everyone, and the whole process went smoothly, they made us more comfortable than they had to about buying a used car! We will most certainly be going back to buy our next car! It's definitely worth the trip!

Honest hard working straightforward sales/service

by from Akron, Oh |

I bought my Ford Escape Hybrid in February, I had it in for service after a brake issue and they took care of everything and didn't try to sell me any extra work unlike the dealership. The buying process was quick and easy and if they put it in writing they will come through for you. Great down to earth people to work with. I Love my '05 and will definitely go back for my next service and my next purchase.

Great Experience

by from Seville, OH |

Great buying experience. Frank was awesome to work with. Highly recommend.

Great buy

by from Lewisville, OH |

Great buy...Very fast and friendly people...everything I read on the internet was exactly what It said it was, very happy with purchase

Awesome Dealer Transaction & value fo my new LS460

by from Rochester, NY |

Excellent Car buying experience, Autos Direct and Steve Tube made my purchase seamless with no hassle pricing with my new LS460 purchase and my old car Trade in. I will highly recommend Auto Direct to others for their prices, trade in values and making the transaction so simple and easy. Thanks again!

great service, fair pricing

by from brunswick ohio |

We were very impressed with the customer service, the personable manner of the sales people and the fair pricing.