4371 Pearl Rd, Cleveland, OH 44109

Thoughts after buying

by from Oberlin, OH |

After hearing about them from a friend, i decided to inquire about a 325 xi for my wife.. After talking to the salesman, Dan I decided to buy the vehicle.Their prices are definitely fair and I never thought that i was being pressured to buy it either. The car was in great shape, and i have had no problems with it at all up until this point. My wife is still driving it and loves it. The next one I buy for myself, I'll definitely go back to them.

Use this Dealer

by from Middleburg Heights, Oh |

My wife and I were looking for a small SUV to upgrade instead of our little compact car. We drove passed the dealership ad turned around to see if they had any small SUV's available. Juan greeted us when we walked in and asked if we wanted anything to drink and then we got down to business. He showed us a few vehicles in our price range and w took them out for a test drive. By the time we got back from the first test drive, he already had a price for ourcar for a trade in. After we test drove the rest of the vehicles, we made our selection and he told us the difference. So my wife and I went to lunch and then went to the bank to pick up a check and we pick up the vehicle the next day!

by from Batavia, NY |

I recently purchased a car from Autos Direct Online. After finding a car on the website I contacted Dan. He was very friendly, upfront, and honest about the car i was interested in. He even picked me up from the airport! The whole proses was very quick and easy and their prices are very fair. The car was in great condition. I could barely believe it was a used car with how clean it was inside and out. Overall I highly recommend Autos Direct Online.

Excellent experience

by from lakewood, oh |

As you may know, shopping for a car can be a very frustrating experience. i have recently spent many hours of my day at a dealership, only to be disappointed with how overwhelming the salesmen were. i was honestly on my last straw, ready to give up, when i decided to give Autos Direct Online a whirl... and I'm so happy that i did! I bought a car that i thought i would NEVER be able to afford, at an amazing price, and everyone treated me as if i were family. Little things like that make the whole experience that much better!

by from Cleveland OH |

I recently purchased a 2005 Chevy Malibu from Autos direct Online. I was very pleased with the entire process run by this company. The Salesman I worked with was very cooperative and helpful. The vehicle I purchased was also mechanically sound and extremely clean on the inside. I would recommend this company to anyone in search of a used vehicle at a great rate.

Great Car, Great Price, Great Experience!!!!!

by from San Diego, CA |

Buying a car from Autos Direct Online was a great experience. The sales staff was very helpful in walking me through every step of buying a car online. They arranged financing and got me a great rate on shipping. I am extremely happy my new car was even better than their website described. I would definitely buy from them again.

Great Price

by from Westlake |

Fast service very high end vehicles at super low prices. Had a great experience and got a great car. Highley recomend.

Never Buying a car from these guys again!!!

by from Aspen, CO |

The car I bought from Autos Direct online was listed for sale for over two weeks before I contacted them. Car was not as described. Didn't e-mail photos of undercarrage as asked. Tires were at wear indicators and not at 40% tred left. Oil cooller was damaged and leaking oil for some time. Oil also had metal fillings in it. Sway bar bushings all cracked out. Timeing chain cover leaking oil, passenger side front Jack point completely missing from car, Passenger side rear brake light out, Radio didn't work, a/c didn't work, Interior lights don't come on when driver door opens, and the distibuter belt was broken. Car was only running on half the spark pugs. I took the salesmans word on the condition of the car. I was told that everything on the car worked. Car was not properly inspected before sale. My local mechanic found all this in just two mintues on the lift. They did give me refund for the oil cooller, after a month. I still can't get them to send me a receipt for the $1000 I paid to ship the car. Not sure if they over charges me for shipping or not. I have bought many cars, boats, and motorcyles online. This will be the last time I buy without seeing the vehicle in person.

Autos Direct Online responded to this review

June 7, 2011

decon66, We are never pleased to hear when a client has an experience that is less than satisfactory. We currently maintain a 100% feedback rating on eBay, with nearly 400 completed transactions, which we consider a direct reflection of our commitment to client satisfaction. We also consistently sell 160-200 vehicles per month, and have very little experience with negative reviews. With that being said, we have reviewed your transaction file, and have found that we did in fact provide you a receipt for the shipment of the vehicle, which is located on your purchase agreement. We also show records of a check in the amount of $900.00 to cover the cost of the oil cooler failure, which was not discovered during our inspection. Again, we apologize for that inconvenience, and although you purchased a 20 year old vehicle that was sold True Mileage Unknown, we felt reimbursement was the proper action, due to our oversight. If you would like us to forward another copy of the purchase agreement that shows the cost for shipping, we will immediately send one via email as well. Although you purchased a 20 year old vehicle (1992 Porsche), that was represented as being True Mileage Unknown, your expectations as a consumer should still be high, and we will certainly attempt to rectify any confusion we may have caused. In regards to the tire condition, we noticed that we provided close-up photos of the tires in our presentation, and that they were descripted in our written presentation as having 30% tread left, not the 40% you referenced in your review. We are not sure how the confusion there occurred, but we understand we all make mistakes. We are confident you will correct that error in your review, as well as the incorrect information regarding your shipping receipt. Regardless of some differences in opinion pertaining to the condition of a 20 year old vehicle, and some confusion in regards to what to expect when doing so, we would like to take full responsibility in regards to your dissatisfaction, and would like to offer you a FULL REFUND of the vehicle sale price. When doing our market analysis, it looks as if we sold you the vehicle for approximately $7,000.00 less than comparable vehicles were selling for at the time, and therefore would welcome the vehicle back with open arms, as that is an astonishing equity position to be in on such a classic vehicle. Please let us know how you would like to proceed, and if returning the vehicle for a FULL REFUND of the vehicle sale price is what you prefer, we will gladly cooperate in order to ensure your total satisfaction with our organization. Just ship us the car back, and once an inspection is completed, we will immediately issue a check. We look forward to your decision, and thank you in advance for a speedy resolution. Shawn Payne Owner - Autos Direct Online