Alan Byer Volvo

1230 W Genesee St., Syracuse, NY 13204

New 877-410-4562
Used 877-438-8130
Service 877-776-7549

Awesome experience, so easy, no pressure!

by from Erie, PA |

We drove 4 hours from Erie, PA to Syracuse to see a used car they had on the lot. The car was priced well below KBB and was by far the best deal we could find within 300 miles of our location. We were a little nervous that it wouldn't be as nice as they promised in the listing but it was perfect! Our agent was Bryon and we spoke over the phone. He was very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. He made the entire process very easy and there was none of that car dealership pressure that I've felt at other places. 10/10!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Auburn NY |

My wife and I were searching for a new vehicle. Byer Volvo was the second dealership of the day that we walked into and also the last. We were greeted by a young man named Bryon. He was not in attack position, he listened to our needs let us talk and showed us an amazing vehicle we leased within an hour.... We leased a Volvo S60 Sedan. Wow ! what a car.... Bryon also knew everything about the vehicle and answered all of our questions. We are very happy to know the vehicle is covered for the length of our 39 month lease for all repairs, which include oil changes brakes and wipers. My wife and I have found our dealership and it is worth the 30 mile drive. Thanks Bryon

Great experience

by from Syracuse, NY |

I was looking for a Ford Fusion hybrid on line and found a 2010 at Alan Byer Volvo. I emailed that I would stop by and when I got there the vehicle had just arrived and was in the garage to be looked over. I was transferred to Byron who took me for a test drive without giving me an earful of information I didn't want. Upon returning to the dealership we sat down and he immediately offered a reduction of $1,000 and when I made an offer he responded quickly and without having "check with his manager" and making me wait. The whole thing took 1-1/2 hours and was actually enjoyable. The car never made it to the lot. Turns out his last name was Byer which I don;lt think he would have ever told me if I hadn't seen his card. Nice job Byron.

Long hair DOES care (about customers)!

by from Syracuse, NY |

If you are shopping for a new or used car, Bryon is the guy to see. I was skeptical about salesman in general - their tactics, mark-ups, and games. However, after this buying experience my perspective has been totally changed. Bryon is a low pressure guy to work with and really made me feel that he was going to get me the best deal possible. I ended up saving a ton of money over any other dealer in the area and I am very pleased with my vehicle. Bryon was very reassuring that should I have ANY problems he would rectify them quickly and completely. Look for the guy with the long hair. He won't disappoint and is willing to go the extra mile for his customers!

Ask for Bryon!

by from Syracuse, NY |

I decided to switch from Audi to Volvo because of an unacceptable number of issues with my A4 which seemed to by beyond the limited competence of the service department at Burdick Audi. I was very impressed when I drove an AWD S60 T6 at Alan Byer Volvo in Syracuse. The car is very comfortable, quiet, handles very well, has amazing power, and the best safety features in the industry. Bryon, my sales rep, was a delight to work with. He was informative, competent, congenial and was not high pressuring. He brought together a price and package that worked for me and got me into this Volvo. The quality of the customer service I experienced was miles beyond what you expect from your average dealership. I would definitely come back.

best vehicle experience ever!

by from Utica NY |

I bought my Volvo from a local dealer, I had never owned a Volvo so didn't know much except what the dealer said..which wasn't much. At 49000 miles my car broke down I called the folks I bought it from they could offer me nothing. So I decided to call Alan byer to see if they could answer some questions about my car. Not only did thy answer my questions they researched my car and found I had warranty that would possibly cover the issue. So my car went to the Utica dealership. I was informed every step of the way and provided with a vehicle to drive. The service is just amazing I have never ever been treated so well by a car dealership. When I picked my car up all questions were answered and I was informed of future service dates. I will absolutely purchase my next Volvo from them. Alan byer exceeds any dealer in the area!

Great treatment from Bryon and a fair price.

by from Erie, PA |

We viewed this car (2006 Z4) online and eventually placed a deposit on it after a combination of emails and phone calls. Bryon was very courteous and patient throughout the process. He even rechecked the tread depth of the tires and decided they should be replaced even though they passed the state inspection standards. We drove four hours from Erie, PA and the car was detailed and ready to test drive when we arrived. We each test drove the car then filled out the necessary paperwork. We were home by 5:00pm. Now all we need is warm weather to put the top down and enjoy the ride on new ultra high performance tires.

First Time Buying a Car here in NY

by from Fort Drum NY |

This was my first time buying a car here in NY,i saw a car that i want on alan byer volvo website.Drove 2hour to see the car and was not disappointed.Byron Byer helped me setup all the papers works to buy the car.it went really smooth.Customer service was awesome he took care of me.This guys are professionals and difinitely recommend this dealer to any of my friend.

Excellent buying experience

by from Skaneateles, NY |

We were looking to trade our faithful 2002 Volvo S80 T6 on a 2009 S80 T6 with low mileage. Bryon Byer took care of the transaction in a thoroughly professional manner and was easy to work with. He acted at all times like he wanted to earn our business. I think we made a fair deal for both parties and we are happy with the car so far. I only wish the car prep dept. had paid attention to the dual exhaust tips and cleaned them up. My advice would be to make a prep list for Bryon to give to them. He will follow-up.

Bryon is the greatest!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Alan Byer Volvo had a car listed that I was interested in so I went in for a test drive (my 1st time at this dealer, my 5th test drive during this particular search of the perfect used car). I worked with Bryon and he was very friendly and professional. He made the process of purchasing a car super laid back and easy with no pressure (I have felt rushed in the past with other car salesman, making the decision process harder than it needs to be). I will definitely be going back.

1st Volvo

by from Dewitt, NY |

This was our first experience with Volva and Alan Byer Volvo. Our salesman Bryon Byer made the process very low key with a pleasant no-pressure approach. The whole process of trading in our old car and picking out and financing an XC90 was very streamlined and transparent giving us some reassurance about the numbers we were quoted. My wife also loves her XC90.