Alan Byer Volvo

1230 W Genesee St., Syracuse, NY 13204

New 877-410-4562
Used 877-438-8130
Service 877-776-7549

Awesome experience, so easy, no pressure!

by from Erie, PA |

We drove 4 hours from Erie, PA to Syracuse to see a used car they had on the lot. The car was priced well below KBB and was by far the best deal we could find within 300 miles of our location. We were a little nervous that it wouldn't be as nice as they promised in the listing but it was perfect! Our agent was Bryon and we spoke over the phone. He was very professional, friendly and extremely helpful. He made the entire process very easy and there was none of that car dealership pressure that I've felt at other places. 10/10!

My 4th Volvo from Alan Byer

by from Syracuse, NY |

I have been a loyal Volvo and Alan Byer customer since I purchased a new 240 DL in 1990. I just purchased my fourth, a 2014 S60 T6 AWD. Over the years I have had great relations with the staff across the board. This time around I worked with Bryon Byer, who continued my 24-year streak of great customer service.

by from Camillus, NY |

Along with most everyone elses comments Bryon was awesome to deal with. Knowledgeable friendly and willing to deal fairly and honestly. This was our first Volvo an XC60 and wont be our last.

Always a pleasure doing business with Bryon Byer

by from Manlius, NY |

Just purchased my second vehicle from Bryon Byer, and it was again a pleasant, professional and efficient experience. I suspect I'll be back to see Bryon for my third Volvo some day down the line.

by from Syracuse, NY |

I have bought multiple vehicles from Bryon Byer now and the buying experience is great. Bryon goes out of his way to help with anything to assist you before, during and after the purchase. My experience is that he is up front with any answers to your questions regarding the car you are interesting in buying. It is obvious that Customer Service is important to Bryon in establishing long term customers.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Auburn NY |

My wife and I were searching for a new vehicle. Byer Volvo was the second dealership of the day that we walked into and also the last. We were greeted by a young man named Bryon. He was not in attack position, he listened to our needs let us talk and showed us an amazing vehicle we leased within an hour.... We leased a Volvo S60 Sedan. Wow ! what a car.... Bryon also knew everything about the vehicle and answered all of our questions. We are very happy to know the vehicle is covered for the length of our 39 month lease for all repairs, which include oil changes brakes and wipers. My wife and I have found our dealership and it is worth the 30 mile drive. Thanks Bryon

by from Syracuse, NY |

I was looking for a Ford Fusion hybrid on line and found a 2010 at Alan Byer Volvo. I emailed that I would stop by and when I got there the vehicle had just arrived and was in the garage to be looked over. I was transferred to Byron who took me for a test drive without giving me an earful of information I didn't want. Upon returning to the dealership we sat down and he immediately offered a reduction of $1,000 and when I made an offer he responded quickly and without having "check with his manager" and making me wait. The whole thing took 1-1/2 hours and was actually enjoyable. The car never made it to the lot. Turns out his last name was Byer which I don;lt think he would have ever told me if I hadn't seen his card. Nice job Byron.

Long hair DOES care (about customers)!

by from Syracuse, NY |

If you are shopping for a new or used car, Bryon is the guy to see. I was skeptical about salesman in general - their tactics, mark-ups, and games. However, after this buying experience my perspective has been totally changed. Bryon is a low pressure guy to work with and really made me feel that he was going to get me the best deal possible. I ended up saving a ton of money over any other dealer in the area and I am very pleased with my vehicle. Bryon was very reassuring that should I have ANY problems he would rectify them quickly and completely. Look for the guy with the long hair. He won't disappoint and is willing to go the extra mile for his customers!

Ask for Bryon!

by from Syracuse, NY |

I decided to switch from Audi to Volvo because of an unacceptable number of issues with my A4 which seemed to by beyond the limited competence of the service department at Burdick Audi. I was very impressed when I drove an AWD S60 T6 at Alan Byer Volvo in Syracuse. The car is very comfortable, quiet, handles very well, has amazing power, and the best safety features in the industry. Bryon, my sales rep, was a delight to work with. He was informative, competent, congenial and was not high pressuring. He brought together a price and package that worked for me and got me into this Volvo. The quality of the customer service I experienced was miles beyond what you expect from your average dealership. I would definitely come back.

best vehicle experience ever!

by from Utica NY |

I bought my Volvo from a local dealer, I had never owned a Volvo so didn't know much except what the dealer said..which wasn't much. At 49000 miles my car broke down I called the folks I bought it from they could offer me nothing. So I decided to call Alan byer to see if they could answer some questions about my car. Not only did thy answer my questions they researched my car and found I had warranty that would possibly cover the issue. So my car went to the Utica dealership. I was informed every step of the way and provided with a vehicle to drive. The service is just amazing I have never ever been treated so well by a car dealership. When I picked my car up all questions were answered and I was informed of future service dates. I will absolutely purchase my next Volvo from them. Alan byer exceeds any dealer in the area!

Great treatment from Bryon and a fair price.

by from Erie, PA |

We viewed this car (2006 Z4) online and eventually placed a deposit on it after a combination of emails and phone calls. Bryon was very courteous and patient throughout the process. He even rechecked the tread depth of the tires and decided they should be replaced even though they passed the state inspection standards. We drove four hours from Erie, PA and the car was detailed and ready to test drive when we arrived. We each test drove the car then filled out the necessary paperwork. We were home by 5:00pm. Now all we need is warm weather to put the top down and enjoy the ride on new ultra high performance tires.