Alan Byer Volvo

1230 W Genesee St., Syracuse, NY 13204

New 877-410-4562
Used 877-438-8130
Service 877-776-7549

Long hair DOES care (about customers)!

by from Syracuse, NY |

If you are shopping for a new or used car, Bryon is the guy to see. I was skeptical about salesman in general - their tactics, mark-ups, and games. However, after this buying experience my perspective has been totally changed. Bryon is a low pressure guy to work with and really made me feel that he was going to get me the best deal possible. I ended up saving a ton of money over any other dealer in the area and I am very pleased with my vehicle. Bryon was very reassuring that should I have ANY problems he would rectify them quickly and completely. Look for the guy with the long hair. He won't disappoint and is willing to go the extra mile for his customers!

Ask for Bryon!

by from Syracuse, NY |

I decided to switch from Audi to Volvo because of an unacceptable number of issues with my A4 which seemed to by beyond the limited competence of the service department at Burdick Audi. I was very impressed when I drove an AWD S60 T6 at Alan Byer Volvo in Syracuse. The car is very comfortable, quiet, handles very well, has amazing power, and the best safety features in the industry. Bryon, my sales rep, was a delight to work with. He was informative, competent, congenial and was not high pressuring. He brought together a price and package that worked for me and got me into this Volvo. The quality of the customer service I experienced was miles beyond what you expect from your average dealership. I would definitely come back.

best vehicle experience ever!

by from Utica NY |

I bought my Volvo from a local dealer, I had never owned a Volvo so didn't know much except what the dealer said..which wasn't much. At 49000 miles my car broke down I called the folks I bought it from they could offer me nothing. So I decided to call Alan byer to see if they could answer some questions about my car. Not only did thy answer my questions they researched my car and found I had warranty that would possibly cover the issue. So my car went to the Utica dealership. I was informed every step of the way and provided with a vehicle to drive. The service is just amazing I have never ever been treated so well by a car dealership. When I picked my car up all questions were answered and I was informed of future service dates. I will absolutely purchase my next Volvo from them. Alan byer exceeds any dealer in the area!

Great treatment from Bryon and a fair price.

by from Erie, PA |

We viewed this car (2006 Z4) online and eventually placed a deposit on it after a combination of emails and phone calls. Bryon was very courteous and patient throughout the process. He even rechecked the tread depth of the tires and decided they should be replaced even though they passed the state inspection standards. We drove four hours from Erie, PA and the car was detailed and ready to test drive when we arrived. We each test drove the car then filled out the necessary paperwork. We were home by 5:00pm. Now all we need is warm weather to put the top down and enjoy the ride on new ultra high performance tires.

First Time Buying a Car here in NY

by from Fort Drum NY |

This was my first time buying a car here in NY,i saw a car that i want on alan byer volvo website.Drove 2hour to see the car and was not disappointed.Byron Byer helped me setup all the papers works to buy the car.it went really smooth.Customer service was awesome he took care of me.This guys are professionals and difinitely recommend this dealer to any of my friend.

Excellent buying experience

by from Skaneateles, NY |

We were looking to trade our faithful 2002 Volvo S80 T6 on a 2009 S80 T6 with low mileage. Bryon Byer took care of the transaction in a thoroughly professional manner and was easy to work with. He acted at all times like he wanted to earn our business. I think we made a fair deal for both parties and we are happy with the car so far. I only wish the car prep dept. had paid attention to the dual exhaust tips and cleaned them up. My advice would be to make a prep list for Bryon to give to them. He will follow-up.

Bryon is the greatest!

by from Syracuse, NY |

Alan Byer Volvo had a car listed that I was interested in so I went in for a test drive (my 1st time at this dealer, my 5th test drive during this particular search of the perfect used car). I worked with Bryon and he was very friendly and professional. He made the process of purchasing a car super laid back and easy with no pressure (I have felt rushed in the past with other car salesman, making the decision process harder than it needs to be). I will definitely be going back.

1st Volvo

by from Dewitt, NY |

This was our first experience with Volva and Alan Byer Volvo. Our salesman Bryon Byer made the process very low key with a pleasant no-pressure approach. The whole process of trading in our old car and picking out and financing an XC90 was very streamlined and transparent giving us some reassurance about the numbers we were quoted. My wife also loves her XC90.

1st time at Alan Byer for our 3rd Volvo!

by from Cicero, NY |

This was our 3rd Volvo purchase and the first one from Alan Byer and it was by far our best one yet! Our salesman was Bryon Byer and the entire experience we received from Bryon was top notch all the way. He listened to what we were looking for and explained all the features on the car as the xc90 we purchased had nearly every option we could think of! Bryon never pressured us and the deal we made on this used vehicle was great and we got a great price on our trade in. The car we purchased was very clean it was delivered in showroom shape when we picked it up. We also got some additional great news when we arrived to pick up our car. Bryon informed us that during the final inspection by the service department at Alan Byer they noted that the tires, although they passed inspection, were somewhat low on tread and they put on a brand new set of tires on the car without us even asking for it! That is what I call great service! We have taken our other Volvos to Alan Byer for services and have never had an issue and found the service department to be top notch in our book. From the moment we stepped on the lot Bryon helped us in any way he could. We will definitely be back the next time we need a new Volvo and looking for Bryon!

First Volvo

by from Fayetteville, NY |

I can't say enough about working with this dealer and in particular, Bryon Byer. I had planned to purchase another Mercedes wagon but wanted to just take a look at the Volvo. I was fortunate that Bryon was the salesperson assigned to the task. Working with a pushy salesperson is enough to make me leave a dealer. Bryon was very low-keyed and patiently showed my husband and me the car and all its features. He followed through with information that he promised to send. He suggested appropriate enticements to purchase a Volvo! I can honestly say that if I hadn't dealt with Bryon I would probably be driving a Mercedes wagon. I LOVE my Volvo wagon and all the wonderful saftey features that it has. Our dog has plenty of room in the back. The car drives like a dream.