1230 W Genesee St., Syracuse, NY 13204

Used 877-438-8130
Service 877-776-7549

1st Volvo

by from Dewitt, NY |

This was our first experience with Volva and Alan Byer Volvo. Our salesman Bryon Byer made the process very low key with a pleasant no-pressure approach. The whole process of trading in our old car and picking out and financing an XC90 was very streamlined and transparent giving us some reassurance about the numbers we were quoted. My wife also loves her XC90.

1st time at Alan Byer for our 3rd Volvo!

by from Cicero, NY |

This was our 3rd Volvo purchase and the first one from Alan Byer and it was by far our best one yet! Our salesman was Bryon Byer and the entire experience we received from Bryon was top notch all the way. He listened to what we were looking for and explained all the features on the car as the xc90 we purchased had nearly every option we could think of! Bryon never pressured us and the deal we made on this used vehicle was great and we got a great price on our trade in. The car we purchased was very clean it was delivered in showroom shape when we picked it up. We also got some additional great news when we arrived to pick up our car. Bryon informed us that during the final inspection by the service department at Alan Byer they noted that the tires, although they passed inspection, were somewhat low on tread and they put on a brand new set of tires on the car without us even asking for it! That is what I call great service! We have taken our other Volvos to Alan Byer for services and have never had an issue and found the service department to be top notch in our book. From the moment we stepped on the lot Bryon helped us in any way he could. We will definitely be back the next time we need a new Volvo and looking for Bryon!

First Volvo

by from Fayetteville, NY |

I can't say enough about working with this dealer and in particular, Bryon Byer. I had planned to purchase another Mercedes wagon but wanted to just take a look at the Volvo. I was fortunate that Bryon was the salesperson assigned to the task. Working with a pushy salesperson is enough to make me leave a dealer. Bryon was very low-keyed and patiently showed my husband and me the car and all its features. He followed through with information that he promised to send. He suggested appropriate enticements to purchase a Volvo! I can honestly say that if I hadn't dealt with Bryon I would probably be driving a Mercedes wagon. I LOVE my Volvo wagon and all the wonderful saftey features that it has. Our dog has plenty of room in the back. The car drives like a dream.

Another Great Volvo Experience

by from Watertown NY |

Bryon Byer spent a lot of time to help me with the decision making process. He never pressured me and made me feel relaxed the whole time. Once I decided what I wanted he spent the necessary time finding exactly the car I wanted. The challenges of finding the exact model and options would have made it easy to just try to push me into something else but he didn't try that at all. He just found what I wanted and got it here. He has been very willing to share his vast knowledge of all the workings of the new technologies within my XC 60 and worked very hard to ensure I was comfortable with all of them. Highly recommend Bryon to any one looking for that perfect car. This is our family's 4th Volvo and will certainly not be our last.

Great salesman, happy with my purchase

by from Syracuse NY |

I worked with Bryon Byer while purchasing my new Volvo. He was great to talk to and very knowledgeable about all the vehicles at the dealership. This was my second new Volvo. After I had my last one for 7 years I switched over to a Mercedes for a couple years. I am happy to be back in a Volvo. I took a while to purchase the car, about 2 months. Bryon didn?t pressure me, I looked at the S60 new, used, 2014, 2013 and the C70. After almost 2 months I made my purchase but at no time did Bryon lose patience with me.

My First Volvo

by from Fayetteville, NY |

This is my first Volvo. Based on my experience it won't be my last Volvo from Alan Byer!

First Class Service!

by from Syracuse, NY |

It was wonderful to deal with honest, open, intelligent personnel! Every step was taken to ensure that I was treated like I was in first class! Thanks, love my Volvo!

Alan Byer Volvo; Purchasing a new Car!

by from Albany, New York |

Buying a new car made Easy/Fun. I went into this dealership for the fist time expecting the same old car dealership experience. Boy, I was wrong.. I was between a BMW or Volvo S60 R-Design. After test driving both countless times, I went with the Volvo for the safety, looks, power, and excellent customer service. Alan Byer and my sales representative Debbie were very helpful. I couldn't be happier with my decision to purchase the S60R. Thanks so much! Make sure to ask for Debbie!

Third time back

by from Syracuse, NY |

I bought my first Volvo when my kids were old enough to drive; then I was driven by SAFETY. I keep each Volvo for ten years and now I am buying my third . My choice is still driven by safety, but in addition, I have learned to expect and respect Volvo's reliability. Now my children drive Volvos because now they have children..and so the cycle continues. I enjoy doing business at Byer's because I never feel pressured to buy. They could have the most wonderful vehicle on four wheels, but an aggressive sales person would make me walk away. Bryon Byer was patient and professional encouraging me to drive different models. He never appeared to need to be somewhere else and even after my purchase, when the deal was done,did he ever flinch about teaching me about all the accessories on my new XC60; he patiently reviewed (sometimes multiple times) all the technological aspects of the car. He did not let the technology intimidate me and I am certainly of an age where it could and oftentimes has. Finally, I knew when I drove out that I could return at any time with any concern; our relationship did not end when I signed my contract. See you in 10 more years!

by from Clinton, NY |

A great buying experience at Alan Byer Volvo and Bryon Byer. I was going to get a new 2013, but they pointed me to a very good deal on a 2012 S60 which I really like. Appreciate them looking out for me. I also had to pick the car up quickly since I live pretty far away from the dealership and they dropped everything and did what they had to do to get me on the road the same day. Great service, great price. Could't be happier with the experience.