1230 W Genesee St., Syracuse, NY 13204

New 877-410-4562
Used 877-438-8130
Service 877-776-7549

Alan Byer Volvo; Purchasing a new Car!

by from Albany, New York |

Buying a new car made Easy/Fun. I went into this dealership for the fist time expecting the same old car dealership experience. Boy, I was wrong.. I was between a BMW or Volvo S60 R-Design. After test driving both countless times, I went with the Volvo for the safety, looks, power, and excellent customer service. Alan Byer and my sales representative Debbie were very helpful. I couldn't be happier with my decision to purchase the S60R. Thanks so much! Make sure to ask for Debbie!

Third time back

by from Syracuse, NY |

I bought my first Volvo when my kids were old enough to drive; then I was driven by SAFETY. I keep each Volvo for ten years and now I am buying my third . My choice is still driven by safety, but in addition, I have learned to expect and respect Volvo's reliability. Now my children drive Volvos because now they have children..and so the cycle continues. I enjoy doing business at Byer's because I never feel pressured to buy. They could have the most wonderful vehicle on four wheels, but an aggressive sales person would make me walk away. Bryon Byer was patient and professional encouraging me to drive different models. He never appeared to need to be somewhere else and even after my purchase, when the deal was done,did he ever flinch about teaching me about all the accessories on my new XC60; he patiently reviewed (sometimes multiple times) all the technological aspects of the car. He did not let the technology intimidate me and I am certainly of an age where it could and oftentimes has. Finally, I knew when I drove out that I could return at any time with any concern; our relationship did not end when I signed my contract. See you in 10 more years!

by from Clinton, NY |

A great buying experience at Alan Byer Volvo and Bryon Byer. I was going to get a new 2013, but they pointed me to a very good deal on a 2012 S60 which I really like. Appreciate them looking out for me. I also had to pick the car up quickly since I live pretty far away from the dealership and they dropped everything and did what they had to do to get me on the road the same day. Great service, great price. Could't be happier with the experience.

Great Leasing Experience

by from wellsville ny |

I leased a Volvo S 60 from Byer. The service was great- I am more than 3 hours away from Syracuse; but they gave me such great service I drove there to get my new car. . They gave me the lowest quote ( I called 4 dealers) , dealt with me on the phone, sent emails as appropriate, completed all paperwork, returned my other leased car and much more. Great job B. Byer. I appreciate all of your help.

Alan Buyer Volvo Review

by from Cazenovia, n.y. |

I will remember my first Volvo purchase for it's ease! Bryon Byer of Byer Volvo did not succumb to the usual car salesman stereotype. At no point did I feel pressured or harassed, rather courteously informed. His professional, accommodating manner allowed me to feel confident in the process and in the follow up care I will receive with my XC 70, as important for me as the purchase. I suspect this will not be the last Volvo I buy. Thank you Bryon!

See what excellence Alan Byer brings to auto sales

by from Liverpool NY 13090 |

Alan Byer was more that helpful patient and informative. Alan Byer made the whole process delightful. He took care of business and gave me a great deal. I would buy again from this gentleman today if i needed another auto. I recommend this professional without any reservations. Buy today from Alan byers make sure you ask for the Owners son "Alan" he was my salesman.

Our first Volvo

by from Jamesville, NY |

We love our XC60 and we are slow on making our purchase and the sales staff were willing to wait without hounding us. I just went in for my first oil change and again the staff was wonderful.

Alan Buyer Volvo is an outstanding dealership!

by from Rochester, NY |

From start to finish, our experience with Bryon at Alan Buyer was top notch. They run a fantastic business. We highly recommend Alan Buyer Volvo!

Good Service, helpful, courteous

by from Syracuse, N.Y. |

I was in the market for a used car and decided to use Car.com and found that Alan Byer had a car that seemed to fit what I was looking for, 2010 Subaru Forester. I stopped at the dealer after work to look over the car and found that it was not in Syracuse, it was at their Utica dealership. The young saleman Bryon said that he could have the car back in Syracuse for me to look at any time I wanted to come down. We made an appointment to come down on Saturday to look at the car. I took the car for a test drive and found it to be very clean and in very good condition. We asked if it would be possible for us to take the car to our reapir shop for the owner to look at and determine if it would be a good value for the money. Bryon took the car to our mechanic the following Monday and left it for them to look over carefully. The car had just over 46,000 miles and our repair shop gave it a favorable review and we returned to the dealer to finalize the deal. Bryon was very helpful in getting the car back to Syracuse for us to look. Where other dealers were not so willing for us to take a car to someone to lool at, Bryon had no problem with our request. He was very courteous and very helpful. Thanks.

Love Our Car!

by from Depauville, NY |

We had previously purchased a Volvo sedan from Alan Byer Volvo, so we were aware of their dealership and service facilities. We both recently retired and found ourselves with three vehicles for two people: 2 SUV's and a Ford Ranger truck. We will keep the truck until it is dead and buried. We saw a low mileage XC 90 on the Byer Volvo website and went to see Bryon Byer. We took our two SUV's with us. The negotiating process was respectful and painless. We are happy with the deal. When we picked up the car, it was spotless! Bryon went over the details of working the gadgets until we were comfortable. He has called us to see if all was well. He is a very good salesperson! We recommend the Byer dealership and Bryon in particular.