Dealer World

Used 877-519-1601

High Line Cars Bottom Line Prices

Great Service

by from Layton, Ut |

We had a great buying experience. No pressure, we had to come after hours and Steve accommodated us since we were coming from a distance. We came and looked, he answered questions and no pressure. We came back a couple of weeks later, fortunately the car was still available and Steve made it easy to buy. We would definitely recommend Steve and Dealer World.

Exceptional service

by from Pocatello iD |

We recently purchased a 2012 Jeep Patriot from Dealer World. We worked with Karen online then drove from Pocatello and purchased the car from Steve in less than 30 minutes. This was the easiest car purchase we have ever made and we are very happy with our purchase.

March 18, 2015

Thanks so much! We are happy to have been the dealer your daughter got her first car from! Good luck to her in her future events!

Above and Beyond Customer Service

by from Pleasant Grove, UT |

I was looking to upgrade my Yukon XL/Suburban and Steve went far ABOVE and BEYOND what I expected to help me find EXACTLY what I was looking for (and for a GREAT PRICE). After weeks of searching, he narrowed it down to two that were close to what I wanted (my husband thought beige and silver would be acceptable car colors, but they really aren't my thing). I resigned myself to settle for the beige when I got an excited call from Steve saying he'd found me a white Yukon AND it was even CHEAPER than the other 2! You found exactly what I want and it's cheaper?? Seriously...who does that? Steve at Dealer World that's who!! The car was immaculate and looked new, inside and out. Judging from how well my car was detailed before I picked it up, Steve cares a great deal about his clients and wants them to be happy with their purchase (and I DO want to be happy with my purchase since most cars now-a-days cost more than my grandparents paid for their home!). So, thank you for making me delighted with my purchase. Steve is so friendly to work with, it was a fantastic experience working with him. Due to traffic, I showed up at closing time on a Friday night to pick up the car, and Steve was very gracious about it--he never looked at the clock or made me feel rushed to get out of his office. I will definitely be back in the near future when my teenagers start driving and I need another car for them (gulp). Thanks for making this such a positive experience!

March 11, 2015

Yay Michelle! We are so excited for you. Your Yukon is beautiful and we are so happy to have been able to assist you. Thanks for the great review :)

Great Experience

by from Provo, UT |

We had a great experience buying our car here. He put new tires on it and buffed out the scratches in the bumper for us. We also liked that we were able to trade in our car. Steve is a pleasant guy to work with.

March 2, 2015

Thank you for your great review. We are happy when our customers are happy!

outstanding service

by from Midvale,ut |

I was looking for a safer vehicle to commute back and forth to work in. and after going to all the major dealers and not being treated very well i had a friend reccomend Dealer World.from the time i stepped on the lot steve and his wife made me feel at home. after i told him what i was looking for and the help i needed he went out of his way to find the right car for me, and he did a 2010 Toyota Camry which i love.. I want to thank you again steve and if anyone is in the market for a vehicle i highly reccommend Dealer World. forget the big dealerships steve will treat you right..

February 14, 2015

Jospeh, Thanks so much! We are happy to have met you and helped get you into your car. Steve & Karen

Great customer service and very clean quality cars

by from West Valley City |

I was looking for a commuter car and Dealer World was the last lot we looked at, It should have been the first. Steve was great to work with and the whole process after deciding to buy a Dodge Stratus took less than 20 minutes. The cars on the lot were clean and not just armor all'd to try to look clean. I was on the fence between the stratus and a car at another lot and Steve doubled what we would have saved at the other lot. We were very happy to have done business with them. Next time I am looking for a quality used vehicle I will check with Steve before looking anywhere else. I highly recommend checking out Dealer World to anyone in the market for a used car.

February 14, 2015

Andrew, We really appreciate your referral and review! It's been a pleasure to meet you and your wife and be able to serve you. Steve & Karen

Great experience buying Toyota Sienna

by from Bountiful, Utah |

We had a great experience buying a Toyota Sienna from Dealer World. We were looking for a family car and decided to see if we could trade in our Toyota Tundra pick-up truck for a minivan. We contacted several different dealerships in Utah County and we are really glad that we called Steve Caloca with Dealer World. He assured us over the phone that he could give us a great deal and once we got to the dealership we saw that that was true. He was extremely accommodating and helped us with a trade-in arrangement that we were really happy with. When we looked at the minivan it was in great condition and he was willing to work with us on the trade-in value for our truck as well. He was also really friendly with our family. We brought along our two small children and he was very accommodating - he even had toys for them to play with in the reception area. Overall we are extremely satisfied with our buying experience and would refer this dealership to others.