Jerry Durant Toyota

5100 Hwy 377 East, Granbury, TX 76049

New 888-658-5972
Used 888-621-2950
Service 888-575-9352

More value with every experience

WONDERFUL buying experience!

by from Burleson, Texas |

I was very impressed with my salesperson, Daryl Clay. Jerry Durant Toyota in Granbury has excellent customer service. Additionally the no-hassle purchasing process made the buying of my 2010 Lexus IS 350 a pleasant experience!

EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from Gun Barrel City TX |

Our salesman, Hal, provided us with excellent service. We drove over two hours due to the good reviews this dealer had and we were not disappointed. The process was fast and very considerate of our budget. The car was exactly as described on line and in very nice condition. We would recommend this dealer to anyone in the market. Best experience at a dealer that I can recall. Thanks to the whole crew. We enjoyed the sale.

Great people, service and clean showroom.

by from Granbury, TX |

Salesman Keith Fabian was friendly, spent a lot of time with us and answered all our questions. Wasn't pushy. After we'd agreed on a vehicle and went to pick it up, Keith and a young lady (don't remember her name) programmed our blue tooth phone and showed us how to use the information center and answered any questions we had about operating the vehicle. There was much more they did for us that will allow us to recommend them to others, as well.

Ease of Trading

by from Arlington, Texas |

After several disappointing experiences earlier in the week, we decided to drive to Granbury where we had purchased our last SUV. Our patience had been stretched by the antics and sales-speak of DFW metroplex car dealers. It had been a game of deception so far: What you see is not what you get (trade value, discount or financing). After leaving the metroplex, we first stopped at Jerry Durant Toyota of Granbury. It was our final stop, too. We were treated honestly and without misleading jargon of market adjustments, so called best-price deals, compounded by incongruent rebates and discounts (did not match advertised specials) and ridiculous dealer-added options. Our experience at Jerry's: Trading, buying and closing the deal with Amy, David and Darrell was fast and accomplished with no surprises. The straightforward, no nonsense approach will bring me back to the dealership for future purchases.

margaret haines

by from granbury Tx |

I want to express my delight at the excellent service provided to me at Jerry Durant Toyota in Granbury. The service department staff impressed me and I am totally satisfied with the work and the explaination of what was done.

Camry Service

by from Walnut Springs, TX |

Service was excellent and quickly taken care. Service agent did an excellent job.

Fantastic Service Dept!

by from Crowley, TX |

I have had a great service department experience each time I've taken in my Prius V. The staff is very friendly and helpful in explaining what needs to be done. However, I'm a little disappointed in the Prius V because, with less than 7,000 miles, rear brake pads had to be replaced!!! What?? Of course, it's still under warranty so there was no charge - just the inconvenience of a 60 mile round trip.

No hassle buying! Made the process pleasant.

by from Granbury, TX |

Juan made the pricing negotiation easy, also he answered my questions and calls quickly and concisely. I hate buying cars due to the haggling and back and forth. Not so with Jerry Durant. I had been working a deal with a dealership out of town and it was a hassle and more expensive. I got a good deal in Granbury and it all was done quickly. Additionally, Matt in finance made things go smoothly and quickly. Matt suggested I buy the tire warranty which I was opposed to buy did anyway. 3 days later I got a nail in my new tire and they replaced it with no issue and in no time and washed my car. Great experience all the way around.

Service Department Jerry Durant Toyota

by from Granbury, TX |

I recently had repairs done on the drive system of my Land Cruiser. The failure of one of the parts (not that fault of the mechanic or service department) required a return visit for another repair. Eddie provided me with a new Tundra to drive while the part was being shipped. In less than 24 hours the vehicle was repaired, washed, and ready to go. The entire service department and the facility is top notch and very clean. It doesn't matter who greets you (Melissa, Eddie, or Josh), the service is always excellent. Many Kudos to April and all of the service personnel. Thanks!

totally top notch folks ... from sales to service

by from granbury, texas |

we've dealt with JD with 4 cars purchases since 2008 ... totally satisfied ... the service manage, april, and assts' melissa and eddie are tops ... and of course, denise bone, whom we bought all our cars thru ... i truly believe that some of the larger city toyota dealers should look to granbury as a model to do business by ... highest regards, rick and carole case

Bought a used Prius at Jerry Durant Toyota

by from Granbury, TX |

Our salesman, James Barton, was very helpful and friendly. Matt, in Finance, was also helpful and friendly. They were all very service-minded and seemed to sincerely care about they service we received.