Clark Motor Co.

(5.0) 5.0 11 Reviews

611 W Loop 340, Woodway, TX 76712

Great people and cars!

by from waco, tx |

My wife and I have purchased Two vehicles from Polar Bear, Martin, Justin and the crew at Clark Motors in the last year or so and the purchasing process was easy and stress free unlike other places we had looked before going to Clark Motors. Both vehicles we purchased are great low mileage, late model vehicles which is predominately what Clark Motors is known for. If you want a reliable, low mileage, late model pre owned vehicle go see the guys at Clark Motors and receive some superb customer service and leave there happy with your car and car buying experience. we will never buy anywhere else!

December 5, 2015

Thank you for being such great customers! We hope that we can continue to earn your business.-Polar Bear

Awesome service

by from Waco Texas |

Justin and Chris "Polar Bear" really made my car buying experience wonderful! I will defiantly be back for future purchases

March 16, 2015

Hailey, Thank you for your Review, I don't quit after the sell let me know If you need anything for your vehicle. and don't forget to refer a friend. for everyone you send me I will pay you !100.00 Polar Bear

Great People!

by from Waco, TX |

I bought my first used car from Clark Motors, and I couldn't be happier with it! Polar Bear is great. He is very friendly and knowledgeable and helped me find a great car for a great price. I recommend that everyone in the market for a car go check out Clark Motors!

March 16, 2015

JP Thank you for your Review, I don't quit after the sell let me know If you need anything for your vehicle. and don't forget to refer a friend. for everyone you send me I will pay you !100.00 Polar Bear

Friendly Faces and Great Customer Service

by from Hewitt,TX |

I purchased my first vehicle in September from Clark Motors & Polar Bear made it an excellent experience. I was nervous buying my first car, but the guys at Clark Motors made me feel comfortable. They were all very friendly and Polar Bear made the process simple and stress free for me.

March 16, 2015

Becky Thank you for your Review, I don't quit after the sell let me know If you need anything for your vehicle. and don't forget to refer a friend. for everyone you send me I will pay you !100.00 Polar Bear

Great/Friendly service

by from waco Tx |

Polar Bear helped me out so much! It was my first time shopping/buying a car and he made it so easy to get me in a great car and payments! The environment there was so friendly and wasn't uncomfortable at all! I tell everyone about them.

December 6, 2015

Thank you for giving me the chance to earn your business. Let me know if you ever need anything for it. I am here to help.-Polar Bear

Best in town!

by from Waco, TX |

I absolutely recommend Clark Motor Co. Their customer service is great! Polar Bear helped me find the car I am in now, and I love my car!, quality vehicles, reasonable prices and the friendly service! If you're looking for a step above visit this place!

February 26, 2016

Thank you Jessika. It was great working with you on this purchase. I can wait to work with you again in the future. -PB

Best Place to buy a Car in Waco!

by from Waco, Texas |

Okay ladies, let's face it...we hate to buy cars by ourselves!!! Well, I no longer have that issue thanks to Polar Bear and the staff at Clark Motor Co. They treated me with nothing but respect and helped me find the best financing for my car as well. I highly recommend them to all my friends and family, looking forward to buying my next vehicle from them!

February 27, 2016

Tricia, It was my pleasure working with you and your son. I hope you both love the vehicles you purchased from me, and will continue to tell others.

Ask for Polar Bear!

by from Waco, TX |

"Polar Bear" (Chris G) is knowledgeable, honest and makes the car shopping experience a pleasure. Put those digits and name in your phone! Planning my next purchase with confidence!

February 27, 2016

Jerri thank you for coming out to purchase you vehicle from me, and thank you for sending your family to purchase from me as well!-Pb

Awesome Service!!!

by from waco, tx |

Polar Bear is one of the nicest and most helpful salesman i have ever encountered in any industry. He will work with you in any way he can to get you what you want on YOUR terms! I would highly reccomend him to anyone who is in need of a vehicle!

February 27, 2016

Matt you have bought two cars from me now. We appreciate you customer loyalty. -PB

great dealership

by from waco tx |

great salesman company atmosphere and a great selection of cars trucks and suvs very nice salesperson shane bourque I will send friends and family here in a heartbeat

February 27, 2016

Shane, thank you for your purchase with us, I hope to work with you and your family for many years to come. thank you for your business.-PB