C-3 Automotive

801 N. Jupiter Rd. Suite #200, Plano, TX 75074

Used 877-727-3603

Love C3 Auto!!!

by from Plano, Tx |

We can?t say enough good things about Larry, Stacy and the staff at C3 Auto. We have purchased 4 vehicles (2 directly and 2 by my brother and mother) over the last couple years and we just love the buying experience at C3 Auto. They provide very reliable low mileage vehicles at very fair prices. The staff is extremely honest and that has given me great peace of mind in the car buying experience at C3 Auto. They go above and beyond to meet their customers' needs. To sum it up..we love Larry, Stacy and the gang at C3 Auto?including Repo!!!

Great Service! Excellent Staf and Inventory!

by from Denton,Texas |

I have sent my Kids and my friends and their children to see Repo at C3 Auto. Everyone has had pleasant experience and all will go back or have been back already. . Larry and his staff are experts at providing customers with excellent choices in autos! Excellent, Friendly and Comfortable showroom! The web site is also easy to maneuver on and has the current cars in stock ready to go!

Most Enjoyable Car buying Ever!

by from Mckinney Tx |

came in to test drive a few cars and check the place out. I was trying to find a nice clean used car, with low mileage, and a good value. Well I did find the car right away, and I also found the friendliest and most professional sales people! Awesome place! I will be back! Thanks REPO! (mascot) Joe G.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Plano Tx 75024 |

I bought a Lexus from C3 Automotive and it was the best car buying experience I have ever had. I called on an advertisement and when I showed up the car was exactly how it was described. I test drove the car and there was not one single problem with the car. The people were very polite coming in and the place was very clean. I wrote a check and was gone within 30 minutes of my arrival. Its been about 45 days now and not one single issue with the car has popped up. This was truly the best car buying experience and I will definitely be back. I highly recommend! thanks Mark Faulkenberry

Great Dealer

by from Frisco, Texas |

Bought a car last week from Larry, the owner of C3 Auto and what a great experience I had. Not only was the place clean and friendly the overall experience was awesome, there was no high pressure from Larry and I got the car of my dreams, 2008 Mustang. My neighbor told me about C3 Auto and how Larry really supports the local schools in the community and I would be remised if I didn't talk about Repo, the worlds famous dog, those are Larry's words. This dog is very spoiled and he will steal your seat if you get up. You definitely will get a really nice low mileage car here and have a lot better buying experience too.

Great selection and service

by from Plano, TX |

Larry and Stacy at C3Auto.com are the very best. My mother bought a Lexis from them in July 2012, my sister bought a Lexus in August 2013, and I bought a Toyota 4Runner in March 2013. Selection and service are beyond compare. Check them out.

DISHONEST TOLD ME THAT MY MUSTANG IS PERFECT

by from Plano, Texas |

About 3 weeks ago I bought a 2008 Ford Mustang V6 with 60298 Miles from C-3 Automotive. Stacy told me the car was in excellent condition and it so appeared, it had new tires on it so when we came back from the credit union we drove it home and then after it was insured 2 days latter I began to drive it and noticed a-lot of vibration noises, then I looked at the tires and realized they were bald apparently the dealer flipped the tires or waxed them and they somehow passed inspection 10 days before. I called Stacy and he was going to charge me $450 for Kuhmo tires, he was just going by size and I can pick up the same tires for the same price!!! claiming that was their price from discount tires, but discount tires doesn't sell kuhmo tires for mustangs the cheapest are falkens which are not in stock at discount tires in the area so my tires were bald and i was forced to pay out $750 for tires that are the correct tires for my car!!. That was problem number 1, the second time was when I took my car to a mechanic for a full inspection because of the grinding and growing noises in the car while driving, then we found that C-3 had tapped the VALVE COVER because it was cracked with duck tape. The mechanic told me if it started to oil leak I would have to face dishing out an really expensive repair even an engine fire. So then I took it to Breaks Plus they repaired the valve cover for $330, then they told me my ball joints are bad and that could ruin my break pads so I had to dish another $400 for that. However I still have some grinding noises when I break and this might be a faulty tranny or break pads or rotors who knows but im still taking it to the shop. This is my first car and I'm a college student who has been taken advantaged of by C-3 AUTO, DO NOT TRUST THEM!!!! MY FIRST CAR IS A DISASTER!!!

C-3 Automotive responded to this review

August 22, 2013

Mr Bakshi, I received your email 8/21/13 and left you a message on your phone at 9.30 am 8/21/13. I will be glad to help you with any problem you have. But, I cannot , if you do not communicate with me. I had no idea you were having problems.You do have a 90 warranty on your brakes and rotors. And I will be glad to look at any other problem that you have. Just give me a call or you may email from the website. Thank you, Larry C.

OMG!!

by from lakedallas, tx |

OMG!! I love my car & the buying experience I had with C-3 they are just awesome there I could not have had a better time with anyone else they are very kind & professional men (both Larry & Stacy) there & I have told tons of people about them but really their best salesman is Repo the shop mascot big beautiful black dog they have there he was great, my hubby loved him! Thank you to Larry & Stacy ya'll are great too!!!

Honest People

by from Dallas ,Tx |

Great selection of cars and honest people. I bought a 2004 Honda Odyssey from them. I got a very good deal from them and I was promised the keyless remote for the car. I was busy for 3 months and then contacted them and Larry and Stacy both got the remote for me in a day. Extremely Happy and satisfied. Would recommend this to everyone.

C-3 Automotive is like no other dealer

by from Plano TX |

The whole teams at C3 were very friendly and helpful. I was referred to them by a friend and I was not disappointed. I actually visited them twice. The first time with my friend and I was impressed with the service and quality of cars. Unfortunately, I chose to leave to continue to look at other car lots. Two weeks later I returned to C-3 to see if they had any new cars. The car I found looks and runs as if it were brand new! My mechanic and I were not able to find any problems with the car. The overall buying process was easy and very comfortable. There was no pressure to buy now, finance, or any other typical gimmicks you find at used car lots. I was very impressed with the quality of service and car I purchased from them. I would definitely recommend anyone looking to buy a used car to go to C-3 Automotive.