Direct Auto Exchange

Direct Auto Exchange

2168 W Tennessee St, Tallahassee, FL 32304

Used 877-510-8970

"YOUR QUALITY, PRE-OWNED DEALER"

Great Cars

by from Tallahassee, FL |

I have purchase several cars from Direct Auto, and have recommend several individuals that have been completely satisfied with their purchases. Justin (the best sales Guy) is always professional along with the entire staff. There is no pressure to buy. Would highly recommend Direct Auto.

Great service, blessed business.

by from Tallahassee Florida |

God sent me to Direct Auto Exchange, and I understand why. My 1st time experience buying a vehicle was an amazing experience. DAE treated me as an appreciated customer from the first time I walked through their doors. Their diligence to get me what I wanted and needed was like no other experience I've had dealing with car dealerships. I built a relationship with the sales men that was more important than just "selling" me a car. Days later I walked away with a newer, nicer, and warranted vehicle. I was so pleased with the service and love I received at DAE. God led me to go speak with the owner of DAE, Mr. Davis, about a month after I purchased my vehicle about a sponsorship opportunity. Mr. Davis was diligent about supporting me in an amazing opportunity I'd received. DAE not only blessed me with a new vehicle, but they also made a decision to support me financially. The relationship I've built with Mr. Davis and the salesmen at Direct Auto Exchange reminded me that there are still good people in the car business, who truly care about making lives better and easier by suppling great cars and going above and beyond for their customers. From a HAPPY customer, THANK YOU!. Tera Gainer =)