TMZ Auto Inc

13530 Method St, Dallas, TX 75243

Very happy!

by from Garland, Texas |

Great customer service and went the extra mile to help me with what I needed for the car! Very honest as well and makes sure the cars on his lot are ready to go.

Great experience - Highly recommended

by from Frisco, TX |

I purchased a Scion TC 2012 from TMZ recently. Transaction was very smooth and effort free. Both Jason and Priscilla were very helpful and got prompt response. There is no pressure tactics or pushing to get business from me. Straight forward business man. They took meticulous care in making this transaction very smooth and absolutely stress free!!.. I am very satisfied doing business with TMZ and I would recommend everyone to check out TMZ if you are looking for a vehicle.

EXCELLENT SERVICE AND INTEGRITY!!!!

by from Arlington, TX |

I purchased a Cadillac CTS last year and no issues to report on the vehicle. I am extremely greatful to them for providing alternative loan options available, the ease of the purchasing process, integrity, and professsionalism.

Great To deal with and had exactly what I wanted!!

by from Corpus Christi |

Purchased the vehicle and had it shipped to and WOW!! They could not have been nicer. Great to deal with and would recommend them to anyone. Tell you family and friends to check them out!

Excellent service

by from Dallas, Texas |

Jason has been awesome! I bought an awesome come for a great price. A year after buying the car from him, I had a few issues and I contacted him to see what he could do. He helped me find a way cheaper price! Great guy to buy a car from.

Drove from Little Rock definitely worth it!

by from LIttle Rock, AR |

The owners are very friendly and very knowledgeable. They made the buying process a great experience. They were able to help explain finances, opportunities, and information about my vehicle. Ever since I bought my vehicle I have absolutely loved driving it. This Highlander is in wonderful condition and very clean. I can tell the owners would not accept anything else for their lot. Their building is in a business district on a side street which was weird for me at first. However, all of the cars on the lot are very nice and in wonderful condition. Their offices were very clean and comfortable.

Got the Lexus LS430 of our dreams!!

by from dallas tx |

I saw this car online and from that moment I knew I had to have it. Priscilla and Jason were amazing to us. THEY worked hard to get us in the car we wanted. Very friendly, if we had any questions they were on top of it and very responsive. Anyone knows buying a car can be a stressful process but they made it stress free. I recommend anyone to them. They made this process a cake walk. :)

Great dealership! Well worth the time!

by from Weatherford, Tx |

Jason and Priscilla were amazing to deal with, I got a great deal and the car I wanted! If they have a car you want, go for it! They will do what they can to get you that car.

THE BEST DEALER EVER!!! PERIOD!!!

by from Rio Rancho, NM |

I bought a 2008 Scion tC and all I can say is, "WOW"!!! I have never had such a great customer service experience in my life!!! Priscilla and Jason are awesome!!! They were so great to work with. Communicating with them over the phone or even through text was a breeze!! The car is just as described and runs great!! Since I am in another state, Priscilla was kind enough to even meet me at the airport and take me to the dealership. I can't thank them enough!! I will never buy another car from anybody but them. I am a loyal customer for life. Thank you Priscilla and Jason!!!!

Easy to work with - would use again

by from Denton, TX |

We had never purchased a car from a small dealer before, but were impressed by the professional service we received. Jason and Priscilla exceeded our expectations, meeting us at a convenient time for us outside of regular business hours. We know we got a fair price for a dependable car, so we couldn't be happier.