Acura-Infiniti Of Reno

11550 S Virginia St, Reno, NV 89511

New 866-571-1898
Used 877-297-7240
Service 888-269-1996

At Acura of Reno and Infiniti of Reno, We Do It Right! Winner of the coveted Dealership of Distinction Award

One Great Dealership

by from Minden,nv. |

We have been using this dealership to service our MDX since it was new in 2008 and a few years back purchased a used 2006 RL from them also. We have found this dealership to be excellent and always willing to go the extra mile. I would never have anyone else service our vehicles as they are trustworthy and provide us with a great experience every time.

Acura-Infiniti Of Reno responded to this review

May 28, 2013

Thank you for your great review of Acura of Reno. It is our pleasure to serve our community. We won the Dealership of Distinction Award for three years straight because of our commitment to excelence, and because of great satisfied customers like you. Thank you for your business.

Superb Experience

by from Nevada City, CA |

I rarely write reviews as my expectations are already high and it is truly difficult to "wow" me. This experience was an exception. This was truly the most pleasant dealer purchase I've ever had. I agreed on a price for a pre owned Toyota 4Runner via email with Robert Cameron. When I arrived, they had washed the vehicle (expected) but unexpected was an almost full tank of gas. This was great as I traveled 1.5 hours from Nevada City CA to make the purchase and didn't want to have to stop for gas on my way home. When I arrived, we were offered cold beverages and Robert quickly handled the paperwork. While the dealer did offer financing options as well as a vehicle service contract, never, ever did I feel pressured to purchase these items and there were no surprises regarding the agreed upon price or fees. If I was treated this well buying a used Toyota product, I can imagine how well they treat their Acura clients! If I ever choose to make the move to Acura, this is a dealership I would consider as they were honest, polite and efficient! Thank you Robert and the entire staff that I met while visiting Acura of Reno.

Great deal and a great dealership.

by from Salt Lake City,UT |

Searched for a 2013 Nissan Murano.Found one on cars.com at Acura of Reno.Called and spoke with Dave in sales department. He was able to answer all of my questions without any drama.Flew in from 500 miles away and purchased the car.The vehicle was correctly described in the ad and in our conversation.Very comfortable purchase for buying a used vehicle sight unseen.I would highly recommend this dealership and Dave as a person to work with.Also,Nelson in finance was very easy to work with. I believe I saved enough on the car to more than pay for the flight and the trip home.

never going back to this place again

by from reno, nv |

When to check out the new Q50 at this dealershipand the sales person started looking at my car and started asking me if I'm trading in another one came out with a clipboard started looking at my car. I was like really?? What if I need another car. Sales people here need some training especially the guy name Nelson.

Put at ease by total experience

by from Reno, Nevada |

Dave was the initial salesman in the internet department. He made me feel wanted and respected as a client and not just a number in a quota. Everyone there was exceptional and professional. I really wanted the 2009 Subaru with the LL Bean interior but we just couldn't reach the price for the year of the car.

Great service and good people

by from Reno, NV |

This was only the second time I've bought a car at a dealer, so I don't have a lot of experience. Now called Acura-Infinity of Reno, the staff was very nice, and everything was explained in easy to understand terms. I never at any time felt pressured or hustled. Salesman, Dave Bell, worked with us and did great. If I'm ever I the need of another car, I will stop here first.

Great dealership!

by from Reno, NV |

This is my second new car purchased at Acura, everything about the dealership is great. The service is awesome, when I come in to get my car detailed or serviced they will have a car for me to use that day if I need to do things. I feel like I'm well taken care of there!

No pressure sales.

by from Reno, NV |

I visited Acura of Reno to inquire about their used Acuras. The salesman was extremely educated about this vehicle as well as others. He took his time with me and NEVER pressured me into feeling like I had to buy something that day. Definitely a nice experience and highly recommended. The only reason I didn't buy from them is because they didn't have the exact used model I was looking for at the time.

Acura-Infiniti Of Reno responded to this review

May 29, 2013

Acura of Reno sincerely appreciates you- our customer. We thank you for letting others know about your great experience with our talented team. We strive for excellence and we're glad you notice. Thank you for your patronage.

Good Dealership with a Great Car

by from Reno, NV |

I had very high expectations of the dealership - had heard great things about them...very nice facility...but had a couple issues that prevent me from giving 5 stars. First, the comments section on the cars.com ad included a note to visit the dealer to get their special internet price...but that price WAS the price on cars.com...I thought that was misleading. Addtionally, I ended up with a 'starburst' on the windshield that the dealer had 'repaired' - but it's still noticeable and the process to get it repaired was NOT superlative customer service. Also, my car has I believe a recall which my salesperson was to check on for me (3 requests on my part) and was never followed up. My experience overall was 'okay' - could have been worse, but I expected my better