Fort's Toyota of Pekin

120 Radio City Dr., North Pekin, IL 61554

New 877-438-9912
Used 888-269-6907
Service 888-811-7343

Bought my first new car. I highly recommend it!

by from Manito, IL |

Great Service! Neal Shryock was my Salesman. He was very nice & very helpful & so were the Staff! Very comfortable environment! Felt right at home! It was my first time buying a new car, I was quite nervous about it! They all were so nice & polite, even joked around! Made it a great experience for me! Thank you all!! I highly recommend it! Best deal & best warranties! If I ever need another vehicle This is where I will shop!!

GREAT SERVICE

by from EAST PEORIA |

Kevin Becker , Eric , Chad and all the service personel do a great job to make your experience a good one at Fort's Toyota I have 3 Toyota and the guys upfront and the people in the back do a great job THANK YOU YOU ARE THE GREATEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TRD PRO !!!

by from Bloomington, IL |

First experience with Fort's. I found they had a tough to find Tundra TRD PRO in the color I wanted. Contact before close on 12/30/14, drove over on 12/31/14, made my deal, and was on my way in my new Tundra. The process was smooth. I'm a bit old school, in that i like to play the game, and the new sales practice at Fort's takes that out of the process. Oh well, it was a pleasurable experience from start to finish. Kevin Carrington was great to work with. Just one of the boys, genuine nice personality. I would recommend to family/friends who might be looking for a Toyota. Great Job team !

Fort's is the best

by from Peoria, IL |

The people at Forts really go out of their way to provide excellent service.

satisfied customer

by from Tremont, IL |

This is the third Toyota Camry that I have purchased at Fort's Toyota of Pekin. I returned for the third Camry because I have been very satisfied with the service I received on my first two Camrys. I was pleased with the attention I received when I recently purchased my 2014.5 Camry XLE. Todd S. reviewed the entire car with me and spent over an hour trying to hook up my bluetooth and phone. I found out my phone was obsolete and needed an update. I would definitely recommend buying a Toyota at Fort's Toyota in Pekin.

Satisfied Customer

by from Manito, IL |

Well satisfied with the experience at Pekin's Fort Toyota when purchasing my Toyota. Do my regular maintenance there and satisfied with service received and the courtesy of the entire staff I come in contact with.

Service so slow

by from East Peoria, Il |

Really like this place. Today they took over an hour and a half for an oil change. Went to see what was going on and two associates too busy eating pizza to help me. Might start taking my vehicle elsewhere.

Excellent customer service

by from hanna city IL |

Very impressed with entire process. Todd was an excellent salesperson. NO pressure. All the new features of our car were carefully explained to us. All of our questions were answered. Best car buying experience we have ever had.

Pleasant experience

by from Morton |

My salesperson was very pleasant and willing to take the necessary time for us to evaluate the car. His sales manager was a straight shooter with good knowledge of the business and his product. There was no pressure and they were aware I was shopping several types of sedans and several dealerships. My purchase was a good value and I didn't have to put up with a long sales process and the usual games some dealerships can make up go through.

Top Notch Dealership

by from Pekin, IL |

Kevin Carrington is professional, knowledgeable, courteous, and leaves no stone unturned. I would and do recommend him to others. Mr Stark is also all of the same things I mentioned above. All of these things are try despite not being able to discount the truck from MSRP.

Feels Like Home

by from Pekin, IL |

This is the first car I've ever bought, and the second car I've had from this dealer. Very impressed! Staff is wonderfully friendly, and takes the time to not only explain everything but to make sure you understand and are comfortable with the information. Best deals, best cars, best experience! Building is clean, comfortable, and homey. I definitely recommend this dealer, not only for purchasing a car but also for the service department. All around wonderful!