Fort's Toyota of Pekin

120 Radio City Dr., North Pekin, IL 61554

New 877-438-9912
Used 888-269-6907
Service 888-811-7343

Best Dealership in this area by far!

by from Canton,Il |

Staff was very curteous,professional,and helpful with explaining everything about the buying process,and explaining the functions of the vehicle.Fifth vehicle my family has bought from this dealership,and not one bad experience.They were even very helpful when i was out of state by contacting another Toyota dealership located where my destination was,and everything was arranged before i got there.These folks go above and beyond the call of duty to help their customers! Thank you Tina Conover for a pleasant buying experience! John Huggins

May 24, 2014

Thank you, John! We appreciate your business!

Excellent Toyota Dealership North Pekin

by from Morton, IL 61550 |

This is now the fourth new Toyota that we have purchased from Chris Fort of Fort's Toyota. He and every other point of contact with the dealership has been consistently positive for us. We do not shop for other brands and we do not shop at other Toyota dealerships. If Fort's continues to provide a comprehensively satisfying experience for us in the future, it would be a waste of our time to do anything differently.

Great place to buy a car!

by from Canton, IL |

Fort's is an excellent dealership that I would recommend to anyone! My parents purchased a vehicle from here and referred us. We ended up driving home a brand new Toyota Corolla and we could not be happier! Blake Ng is a fantastic salesman along with all of the other staff. We did not meet one unpleasant person. Overall we couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Professional!

by from Peoria, IL. |

Todd Stetzler was excellent! Frank Bartelmay was extremely professional and amazingly calm in-spite of the climate ;-O A truly fun time! I am pleased with my purchase and the experience. Thanks you again. db

Our Company recently purchased a new Toyota Camry.

by from Tremont, IL |

Our company recently purchased a new Toyota Camry. The experience was a very positive one. The process was stream lined and took very little of my time to execute the transaction and get our staff member on her way with a new vehicle. Thanks you so much for all you do.

June 13, 2014

Thank you very much for your business, as well as the wonderful review. Please let us know if we can be of any help in the future. Don't forget, if you need the new Camry picked up for it's service appointment when the time comes, we will be happy to come get it and bring it back to you when the oil change is done!

Return customer

by from Germantown Hills il |

Another wonderful experience. Ms Kee was easy to work with and quick with answering any questions. Tina was timely and diligent with respect to the financing side---thanks again! The place was clean and welcoming (as much as a car dealership can be I suppose). I will look forward to buying another car in the future. Keep up the good work!

June 13, 2014

Thank you, Mike! This review will say it is Pat, but it's Tina. We enjoyed meeting you! We appreciate you and your business. It was such a pleasure to meet you!

Bad review

by from Mount Pleasant |

Why does the bad review i left this dealer not show up ? These people are crooks in every way possible, they do not want to sell cars they want to rip people off. Do not waste your time.

June 10, 2014

Randy, we are truly sorry that you felt this way about your experience here. If you look at most of the model lines, we have very aggressive sale prices advertised. You happen to have been looking at purchasing an FJ Cruiser, which is in its last production year. Wanting a $5,000 discount on this vehicle and not receiving it does not make us crooks. The FJ Cruiser is a lower production, higher value vehicle. We simply did not give you the price you asked for. As far as this other review, we never saw it. The fact of the matter is, dealerships can learn from the reviews of their shoppers. These reviews help dealers to find areas that they can perhaps improve the experience for shoppers. Again, we are truly sorry you felt this way about your experience. Had you been looking at any other model, I am sure this would not have been the case. Thank you.

Excellent Service!!

by from Jefferson City MO |

This was one of the best buying experience i have ever had. My sales agent Bob Cornelius was so patient to explain/show me the things with complete details. I cannot thank them enough. I will be surly an returning customer. I would highly recommend them to my family friends and relatives.. Thank you so much!! Gajanan

Excellent Service

by from Jefferson City Missouri |

This was an excellent experience with this dealership. My sales agent Bob Cornelius was so patient to show/explain me the things in every possible way. This was the best experience i have ever had with any dealership.Forts went above and beyond to satisfy me. I cannot thank them enough. I will surely be an return customer in future. I would highly recommend them to my friend, family and relatives. Thank you so much!! Gajanan

May 21, 2014

Thank you, Gajanan. It was such a pleasure to meet you! Tina Conover. New Car Internet Sales

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from pekin,il |

THIS BY FAR WAS THE BEST EXPERIENCE I HAVE HAD WITH ANY DEALERSHIP. FORTS WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND TO SATISFY ME. BOB C WAS VERY PATIENT AND WORKED WITH ME IN EVERY WAY POSSIBLE.I CAN NOT THANK THEM ENOUGH.I WILL BE A RETURN CUSTOMER .WOULD HIGHLY RECOMEND THEM TO FRIENDS AND FAMILY. KATIE

Fort's a high quality dealership

by from Morton, IL |

I have been to Fort's on numerous occasions. They are always friendly, efficient and informative as to the needs of my car. The service desk people are especially professional.